--- The Respect Threads "Squad" ---

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
This site was well known as having one of, if not the best respect threads database among all comic book sites.

In that vein, I want to have a thread where we can talk about them. I've made it in the 'Vs' forum because the activity is here, otherwise few would see it.

So.

Is anybody working on any character/team? Does anybody plan on working?

Is anybody interested in respect threads for specific characters?

Does anybody want to 'team-up' with other people to make them?

etc.

StiltmanFTW
Good thread, Phil.

Photobucket is dying (has been dying for years, but now it's gotten really bad), so the site has barely any working respect threads atm.

Astner
The problem I have with making Respect Threats is that they take a lot of time to create and a lot of time to respond to questions.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good thread, Phil.

Photobucket is dying (has been dying for years, but now it's gotten really bad), so the site has barely any working respect threads atm.
This is the reason I use imgur. Also turboimg or whatever the **** malware-infested site Galan and Co. would be a ****ing death sentence to my unprotected phone.

StiltmanFTW
For major characters? Sure, they do.

As for questions, lol, comment-activity in the respect forum -- even at its peak -- has been rather low.

Parmaniac
I have tons of stuff for Spider-Man, Venom and Carnage (and Freddy Krueger lawl) on my HDD. Problem is totally unorganized due to a lack of time.

Astner
Even the creation of a threat would probably eat up a weekend, and I'm not willing to invest that kind of time.

Parmaniac
Yeah exactly that's why I'm, if anything, post randomly feats in (vs) threads if needed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Astner
Even the creation of a threat would probably eat up a weekend, and I'm not willing to invest that kind of time.

You've wasted 13 (almost 14) years on this forum.

Let that sink in.

Philosophía
Good thread, Phil.

Photobucket is dying (has been dying for years, but now it's gotten really bad), so the site has barely any working respect threads atm. Imgur is a problem, in that the uploaded images are deleted after a certain while. I don't know if it's changed...or maybe if you have a registered account they don't? I'm having deja-vu, so I think we already talked about this, lol. Photobucket extension for Chrome works, too.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I have tons of stuff for Spider-Man, Venom and Carnage (and Freddy Krueger lawl) on my HDD. Problem is totally unorganized due to a lack of time. Out of ones that don't exist/are in a 'fail' state I'd have respect threads organized :

Apocalypse
Blue Superman
Crystal
Enchantress
John Stewart
Magneto
Rogol Zaar
Silver Surfer
The Weird

But...I haven't uploaded them because nobody seems to be interested, lol, and I only do if I feel like they need some rep

Originally posted by Astner
The problem I have with making Respect Threats is that they take a lot of time to create and a lot of time to respond to questions. Well...........yeah.

Astner
You've wasted 13 (almost 14) years on this forum.

Let that sink in.
I've been registered for 13 years. But the time I've spent here is time where I'm too exhausted or don't feel to do anything productive, so the time I've actually wasted here is likely to have been wasted elsewhere had I not been here.

StiltmanFTW
Didn't know that.

I noticed it, but I always thought it was reddit users replacing and messing with their scans in general.

Also, I told you I'm definitely interested in seeing Apoc's thread... I'm just afraid you'll have him on his knees giving Magneto a blowjob in most of the scans.

"Look how he swallows like a pro. Look at it."

Philosophía
thumb up

Then I'll upload it sometimes in the next few days, just for you.

I've resisted that temptation by skipping Age of Apocalypse entirely....otherwise I couldn't help myself to add a "btw, here Magneto at half power rips him in half then verbally rapes him" at the end.

DarkSaint85
That's because nobody cares Phil thumb up as I've told you repeatedly.

Philosophía
Only people who've made a respect thread in their forum-life can post here.

Saint.....I'm sorry, but you have to go. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Reported for not being a versus thread thumb up

Astner
A good way to make Respect Threads more manageable is to limit them to a certain arcs, like Age of Apocalypse. You don't have to cover fifty years of character history to cover, and you don't have enough outliers to cherry-pick.

Parmaniac
The two things that annoy me the most are:
The act that links expire and only a mod can exchange new links with old links (and even then it's annoying af)

and the forum structure, yes I know it's because this is a forum, but it would be a hell of a lot more comfortable if this was more like a normal website where you can always add things into categories and even in those categories by time. Like if someone found a good feat from the mid 90s just fit it in, with our structure we reach post limits etc. if a mod tried to edit existing posts of catergories.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reported for not being a versus thread thumb up Who's gonna close it, Galan!??!

https://i.imgur.com/VGeqKEs.png

The act that links expire and only a mod can exchange new links with old links (and even then it's annoying af)

and the forum structure, yes I know it's because this is a forum, but it would be a hell of a lot more comfortable if this was more like a normal website where you can always add things into categories and even in those categories by time. Like if someone found a good feat from the mid 90s just fit it in, with our structure we reach post limits etc. if a mod tried to edit existing posts of catergories. The post-edit limit should be removed for the Respect Threads forum. But, unfortunately, only Raz can do that..

StiltmanFTW

abhilegend
I have an idea of revamping GL respect thread but purely post Crisis onwards. But too lazy.

Also one mega thread for DC skyfathers and another for marvel skyfathers.

Galan007
It'd be nice to see more people make respect threads, but I understand not wanting to commit, because it can be tedious depending how much material you're sifting through.

Hell, I had a Sinestro RT all ready to go. It covered all of his post-Crisis showings up to his DCnU solo series... but I had already uploaded all the scans to PB(this was a few years back when it originally started having issues), and I never got around to uploading them to a new host.

If i were to make a RT now, I'd upload with imgur for sure. That's what I used for my Maker thread, and all the scans are still working just fine. I can't think of a more reliable host currently...

That being said, I am working on a revamped Mxy thread. It will be ready pretty soon.

StiltmanFTW
Galan, any comment?

I haven't used imgur enough to know.

Galan007
As long as you register, imgur doesn't auto-delete images to my knowledge.

The stuff I originally uploaded to imgur over 6 years ago still works fine, for example.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Great.

beatboks
I'll have to check my respect threads (Brainwave, Question, Ultra-Humanite, and Dr Occult). I suspect all the links are f'd now as I had to delete a heap of images on both sites. I know its the case on a couple other sites where at least 2 dozen respect threads I made now have only broken links

Phil I'd be hugely interested in your blue Superman Thread.

StiltmanFTW
Turboimagehost, imgbb and imgur are worth recommending.

Photobucket is dying and postimg is kinda buggy.

abhilegend
I've no problem with postimg.

beatboks
Last time I went to use photobucket it told me I couldnt post scans unless I paid for an account (which isnt happening) as I had too many.

Hense why I deleted heaps.

This means I need to get more selective in postimg scans to have reasonable respect threads (i.e where I can make one scan do where I use two or three). Considering using something like photo grid to take the panels needed from a couple or few pages and put them on one. Only problem is that makes ot too easy to exclude context which is a problem I have with some respect threads.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
I've no problem with postimg.

Tell that to your broken Guardians thread vin

Aside from that awful org-->cc migration, it has other flaws.

abhilegend
Ah yes, that shit was annoying.

Philosophía
F*ck imgur for requesting my phone number thumb up

Originally posted by beatboks
Phil I'd be hugely interested in your blue Superman Thread. I'll put it after Apocalypse thumb up

StiltmanFTW
You couldn't skip that part? Weird.

https://imgbb.com/ is pretty good, but I have no idea if it'll last.

Imgur stood the test of time, I guess, but it does weird shit from time to time - such as asking viewers for age verification.

Those are comic books, not some hardcore triple anal penetration scenes or stuff from rotten dot com.

--
It's high time Apoc got some respect on KMC. Thanks again thumb up

Philosophía
You couldn't skip that part? Weird.

https://imgbb.com/ is pretty good, but I have no idea if it'll last.

Imgur stood the test of time, I guess, but it does weird shit from time to time - such as asking viewers for age verification.

Those are comic books, not some hardcore triple anal penetration scenes or stuff from rotten dot com.

--
It's high time Apoc got some respect on KMC. Thanks again thumb up I've literally just registered on imgbb, lol.

It sucks that I can't upload images directly from links, only hard drive...or I haven't found how to yet.

edit: nvm. found it.

https://i.ibb.co/rQFf33R/q-s-Upu-CIr-JKQBPf-GPaj-OSFX2yf5-Xr-Tb6-QTOr4-Eo5u1dewiq-Gzqz0qqqs59r-Rat3m-PZII-Xa6c2la4w-s1600.jpg

Looks good?

StiltmanFTW
Works fine, yes thumb up

Philosophía
Started:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t664990.html

...it should be over by wednesday, at the latest.

StiltmanFTW
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

Philosophía
Done smile

StiltmanFTW
Wow, that was quick shock

Great job thumb up Nice to see you kept it pure 616 canon for our KMC purposes, too.

Philosophía
Wow, that was quick shock

Great job thumb up Nice to see you kept it pure 616 canon for our KMC purposes, too. Yeah, I tried to keep it as 'clean' as possible - so all the 'beating Stryfe in the future' and whatnot I left out. Same thing applies to the 'tanking Black Bolt scream' -- his powerlevel during that feat was not 'base', so I didn't put it.

The T-VO part is something that I didn't see on the forum at all, tbh, so I figured I'd make it a small section.

One thing I could probably add is how in 80% of those instances Apocalypse is not at full power, since he was awakened early in the 80s/90s -- he was 'only' at full power starting from around the Onslaught Saga.

Bentley
Because of the photobucket and other issues I've been considering updating Kang's respect thread. I also would like to do a Diablo respect thread and maybe some other villain characters down the line

StiltmanFTW
@Phil

Yeah, I was about to ask you about the Black Bolt part, but I figured it out stick out tongue

Same with some of The Twelve showings.

Do you remember the time when Apoc detached his own head and used it for scouting the area? It was around the Acts of Vengeance time, perhaps before.

Philosophía
This?

https://i.ibb.co/FYMfmJ3/s46-PMEYNj29gs9-C33-OYAy-KDa-BXXu2-QAosuk-Nx9ot-RVv-IWt-QLn6z3-A1-E-WBj-Fly3-MLW6-Pf4-GKBG-s1600.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/9hzYRkL/Lsn-I-PQ8o-PO6z-BVv-L4o-Jo-Ry-HICtl-Fyh-Fokl6i-Yakjj-Ym-Ym8-Enm-QPj-MN9e-BIAqhkue1uyx-TDf-HMsn-s1600.jpg

Yeah, it's......pretty weird, can't tell if it's shapeshifting or randomly floating around. But given his body control is akin to the T-1000s, I wouldn't be surprised with either. https://i.ibb.co/3YnWmx2/RCO023.jpg

-K-M-

StiltmanFTW

Philosophía
I want to do a 'generic kryptonian capabilities' thread.

I.e. the ones not named Superman and Zod.

Could be interesting to make, if anybody cares, lol.

Beatboks, I'll most likely post the Blue Superman respect thread sometime next week.

Galan007
That'd be cool. That way more people will know that even no-name Kryptonians can effortlessly shatter GL auto-shields and such... haw-som

Philosophía
......and solo DC Earth shifty

ShadowFyre
I would love to make a new Godzilla respect thread, but the one that was up was pretty good.

Philosophía
Beatboks, I haven't forgotten. I'm starting to upload the scans.

LordGod

Damborgson
I've got a few:

-invincible

-gorr

- ultimate Thor

- Rick Grimes

StiltmanFTW
Goes without saying that we would all love to see Phil's Magneto thread sometime soon.

DeadpoolXXX

Philosophía
Originally posted by beatboks
Phil I'd be hugely interested in your blue Superman Thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t665164.html

Goes without saying that we would all love to see Phil's Magneto thread sometime soon. I want to start on the 'generic kryptonians' one, maybe afterwards. It'll be a nightmare to collect all the scans, considering how many appearances Mags has. My chrome won't withstand all the tabs, lol.

I have it split in 6 periods:
Silver Age
Reborn Magneto
90s Magneto
post-HoM
post-AvX
post-Secret Wars

StiltmanFTW
Chrome is a RAM whore, yes.

https://tinyurl.com/sddazfl

But if anyone should do it, it's you thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
-gorr

- ultimate Thor Post them thumb up

DarkSaint85
Ive been meaning to do a Winter and Fantomex one.

Possibly a Wally one as well

Philosophía
Nobody else in the mood to contribute?

StiltmanFTW
Not in the mood.

Guess I should redo my Gorgon thread. But it can wait.

I'm just reposting/adding some scans to the Wolverine thread these days. Contacted jinzin, he actually said he might contribute to it, too. Or even remake it one day.

Had plans for Cyber and Silver Samurai threads.

You know what, I'll wake up Scot sometime soon. He might still be interested in making respect threads.

Philosophía
thumb up

I'll probably start a generic kryptonians one today, and update it whenever I have space in the following weeks.

Philosophía
Started:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t665306.html

abhilegend
Add a section for daxamites.

Philosophía
Do you want to include mon el or generic daxamites? Because i want to leave out the main people.

abhilegend
Generic daxamites

abhilegend
I'm thinking of creating a Mon-El respect thread.

Philosophía
I can ask Galan to edit it into "Generic Kryptonians & Daxamites", and you'll post the Daxamite feats when you have the time, unless you want to put Mon-El and Daxamites into one thread.

Galan007
Just let me know what you guys decide and I can make the edits. thumb up

Philosophía
thumb up

In the meantime, I should get a few more scans up today.

StiltmanFTW
Looks pretty impressive so far. And you're just getting started, I assume.

Philosophía
Looks pretty impressive so far. And you're just getting started, I assume. thumb up

Philosophía
Made some updates. Hope you guys like it smile

Abhi, so do you want to make it a generic kryptonian/daxamites thread, or will you have it separately?

Philosophía
done for now.

Do people have interest in specific characters? Not saying I would do it.. but maybe others?

StiltmanFTW
As I said, I'd love to see your Magneto thread.

But that's probably your favourite Marvel character and he has so many good showings, it'd take a long time.

abhilegend

Philosophía
thumb up

Philosophía
Updating the Superman respect thread a little bit...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=601613&pagenumber=6

Philosophía
Anybody interested in an Icon respect thread?

I'll put the Superman respect thread update a bit on the backburner.

One_Angry_Scot
I could perhaps revamp the Nimrod (add Bastion plus improve on Nimrod). Vulcan as well. And a few others. I always wanted to do an Arkon respect thread. Time is a bit difficult because I like to dedicate at least 4 hours a day to playing my guitar and stuff. But I'll plan to do something at least.

Galan007

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd definitely be interested in an Icon thread, because I think he's pretty underrated in general.

...But why did you put Superman on the backburner? sad

Holiday season and if I spend some time on comics, I want to visit new ones, lol.

I will get back to it new year, though.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I could perhaps revamp the Nimrod (add Bastion plus improve on Nimrod). Vulcan as well. And a few others. I always wanted to do an Arkon respect thread. Time is a bit difficult because I like to dedicate at least 4 hours a day to playing my guitar and stuff. But I'll plan to do something at least.
This would all be awesome, Scot. thumb up thumb up

Philosophía
So...has imgbb crashed for anybody else?

Galan007
Yep.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Philosophía
Icon finished:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t665645.html

Galan007
I am strongly considering making a respect thread for Vader.

While 99% of his noteworthy feats have occurred in the comics, there are also a few great showings from Rebels and the novelizations that I was thinking about including for completions sake, since it's all canon for him...

mmm

-Pr-

While 99% of his noteworthy feats have occurred in the comics, there are also a few great showings from Rebels and the novelizations that I was thinking about including for completions sake, since it's all canon for him...

mmm

thumb up

And with Disney breaking up the canon, it wouldn't be as monumental a task as it would have been before.

XLR87T3
I might do the Rogues, except Post Crisis up to Post Flashpoint. A modernized version instead of the old one

Philosophía

mmm thumb up

StiltmanFTW

mmm

thumb up

Finally.

Although I remember there was one mod against SW respect threads... wink

Parmaniac

mmm Are you talking about TV shows? If so, do you use a tool to make GIFs from video clips? In case you do please tell me which one because I wanted to collect some horror icon feats.

Philosophía
i will start updating the Supes Rt a bit then make the Magneto one.

Galan007
Are you talking about TV shows? If so, do you use a tool to make GIFs from video clips? In case you do please tell me which one because I wanted to collect some horror icon feats. I use the record feature of VLC to make the clip, then a video to gif converter to make it a gif.

Parmaniac
I use the record feature of VLC to make the clip, then a video to gif converter to make it a gif. thumb up will try that

StiltmanFTW
You're making a Freddy Krueger respect thread, Parm? wink

Parmaniac
You're making a Freddy Krueger respect thread, Parm? wink I don't really have the time nor the motivation for respect threads, I do however collect feats for my personal collection and in case someone would like to have them, I'd be willing to upload them to a filehoster as a fat .rar file.

StiltmanFTW
You'll take those feats to your grave, I understand thumb up

Parmaniac
If we had a site soley for feats it would be different but the forum structure makes it a pain in the ass for me.

StiltmanFTW
What about the forum structure?

You can keep it in your PM box till it's ready to post stick out tongue

We do have a Movie Respect forum.

Parmaniac
What about the forum structure? See page 1

StiltmanFTW

and the forum structure, yes I know it's because this is a forum, but it would be a hell of a lot more comfortable if this was more like a normal website where you can always add things into categories and even in those categories by time. Like if someone found a good feat from the mid 90s just fit it in, with our structure we reach post limits etc. if a mod tried to edit existing posts of catergories.

A defeatist excuse big grin

Parmaniac
A defeatist excuse big grin To quote one of the greatest minds of our time: If I stop doesn't mean I gave up.

- DJ Khaled

StiltmanFTW
To quote one of the greatest minds of our time: If I stop doesn't mean I gave up.

- DJ Khaled

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

wGUCOZ6EKhE

He's dumber than the Rhino and he made still a career, you know sad

Parmaniac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HYEC_FlgAg
the scene is at 05:25

watch the whole thing, he's one of the worst human beings I've ever seen.

StiltmanFTW
1) I refuse to believe he's an actual person.

2) Can't watch the whole thing, have some mercy laughing out loud

3) Surprised a gecko-level fatso like Khaled was bothered by the wings' spiciness.

MrMind
dj khaled is the kind of music alberto and carver screams "another one!" in the club to random strangers while popping 10 dollars bottles, then tries to cop a feel in crowded area on to get the shit kicked out of him. later they finger each others buttholes in a dark alley way

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
dj khaled is the kind of music alberto and carver screams "another one!" in the club to random strangers while popping 10 dollars bottles, then tries to cop a feel in crowded area on to get the shit kicked out of him. later they finger each others buttholes in a dark alley way

laughcry laughcry laughcry

fYpx8oDMQBU

Galan007
thumb up will try that thumb up

This is the gif converter I use:
https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif

StiltmanFTW
February 9th, 2020

Galan sharing Internet secrets with his Plebeian friends.

November 15th, 2020

Apocalypse has begun.

Galan007
November 15th is my birthday.

https://i.imgur.com/bQ8ETX0.gif

StiltmanFTW
I know big grin

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/rIH3fCV.jpg

StiltmanFTW
https://i.gifer.com/origin/1a/1a37a26dc7bd632bfefdeff912861492_w200.gif

MrMind
laughcry laughcry laughcry

fYpx8oDMQBU

khaled to carver "you smart you loyal you a genie"

slow down to .25 speed

d-4SlPZzfME

Philosophía
Made some updates with some feats from the 1-year or so with the split older Superman.

I'll post some feats in the following days from when they combined and got back to full.

StiltmanFTW
khaled to carver "you smart you loyal you a genie"

slow down to .25 speed

d-4SlPZzfME

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Where the hell did he come from?

Also...

WHEN I SAY DJ YOU SAY KHALED

kEpCX7FOkoQ

ANOTHER ONE!

StiltmanFTW

Galan007
Excellent additions to the Superman thread, Phil. thumb up

Philosophía
Excellent additions to the Superman thread, Phil. thumb up Thanks big grinOriginally posted by StiltmanFTW
Keep up the great work, Phil thumb up

Magneto sometime this year, yes? Yes, pretty much as soon as I'm finished with this one. I have the feats, issue numbers etc. And with imgbb, I can just copy the image links directly from the website and upload them. It still, surprisingly, takes quite a while, but I'll get there.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, there's no need for saving them on your HDD.

I'm pretty satisfied with imgbb. Hopefully, it will last long.

"Id"
We have a topic about respect threads and no one mentions me? Shame.

Image hosting sites are the problem. There are no long lasting solution.

And you have rampart plagiarism, folks on different sites will copy our topics and pass them off as their own.

I also dislike the comicbook youtube community doing half ass videos and making money of our respect threads, and trying to pass it off as if they do their own research in their fact checking when in reality all they did was a quick wiki search and looked up feats.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by "Id"
I also dislike the comicbook youtube community doing half ass videos and making money of our respect threads, and trying to pass it off as if they do their own research in their fact checking when in reality all they did was a quick wiki search and looked up feats.

Damborgson needs to be punished, I agree.

Philosophía
Originally posted by "Id"
And you have rampart plagiarism, folks on different sites will copy our topics and pass them off as their own.

I also dislike the comicbook youtube community doing half ass videos and making money of our respect threads, and trying to pass it off as if they do their own research in their fact checking when in reality all they did was a quick wiki search and looked up feats. The palgiarism is really annoying, true. I mean, I can make every album private except to get accessed by request, but it would be a headache.

Youtube is basically a cesspool of people who have zero knowledge and just parrot stuff.

Philosophía
I'll update with speed and durability when I get home.

Philosophía
I should be done by friday.

Philosophía
Done for now. As I was uploading the scans, I saw yesterday that he just casually flew across the galaxy in a page again, lol.

Hope you guys enjoy it smile

DarkSaint85
I find it hilarious that most of the feats are from the last 1-2 years alone....

Damborgson
Well done Phil. Mad respect.

ilikecomics
Thanks alot for this, you're a positive force in keeping the forum alive.

Galan007

Philosophía
Thanks big grin

So....John Stewart or Magneto next? I'd rather do John since it would be fresh/new. Abhi are you still around to do a general Green Lanterns one?

DarkSaint85
I'd go for Mags, myself.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Master of Magnetism.

-Pr-
Well, the Superman thread is excellent (as much as it makes me sad), so either sounds good to me.

Philosophía
It depends how many people really care about this.

Galan, Saint, Stilt, you and about 3 others are interested in general. Stilt and Saint seem to be interested in Magneto, nobody seems about John (?), etc. I might as well PM you all the feats, lol. Either that, or there's a bunch of lurkers who just read.

StiltmanFTW
He is busy.

this is what abhi's busy doing, when us peasants are posting on a anonymous forum

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/68/62/7a6862291a98a65b44c2c1d0f6707116.gif

Philosophía
Ever since he developed telekinesis, abhi doesn't feel like using his hands to post.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KxHThxovb8Vt6/giphy.gif

Galan007

ilikecomics
Would the john stewart thread include the mosaic world stuff?

Philosophía
Yes, there's some feats from there, too.

StiltmanFTW
If you decide to do Stewart first, make sure *not* to omit the scan of him raping Superman's eyeballs stick out tongue

Philosophía
I----I actually have it as a starter for the fights category sad

ilikecomics
Okay, then my vote would be for that, but only if the other votes for mags haven't alreary convinced you.

I think marvel not rebooting might make it easier as the thread creator? Idk

Either way anyone who makes a thread, to my technologically illiterate ass, seems like a huge undertaking for not alot in return, so im really appreciative.

Was really hyped to see you do one on icon and i look at the supes one at least once a week f.y.i

Philosophía
Awesome thumb up

I'll start with John.

ilikecomics
Wow, cool. Thanks for helping to keep this place alive. Looking forward to that tertiary lantern respect smile

Galan007
Finally got around to putting a Vader thread together:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t668688.html

StiltmanFTW
Finally got around to putting a Vader thread together:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t668688.html

thumb up thumb up thumb up

You are our Disney princess, we don't deserve you http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

https://tinyurl.com/y7pkj889

Galan007
laughing out loud

Glad I finally did it... But it reminded me why I don't like doing it. ermm

StiltmanFTW
Why?

Too much hassle? Image hosting or forum refusing to co-operate? Or something else entirely?

Galan007
It's just tedious going through all the issues and whatnot, uploading everything, formatting the thread, etc.

StiltmanFTW
It's just tedious going through all the issues and whatnot, uploading everything, formatting the thread, etc.

Yes, it is.

And the more feats/notable showings character has, the worse it gets.

You're going to share it anywhere else? Just curious.

celeyhyga17
Why?

Too much hassle? Image hosting or forum refusing to co-operate? Or something else entirely?
Dont let him con u.

His outright Vader wankfest the last few years says otherwise. Im sure he savored every millisecond of it.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/998/416/116.gif

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>