Current Superman vs Immortal Hulk H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is purely a h2h slugfest, no sun dip for Supes ( before anyone asked ) No other powers are in play here and Hulks rage induced strength increase is limited to becoming just as strong to Clark but not beyond, also hand speed and reflexes are equalized for this fight.

Who wins and why?

carver9
Based off fts, Hulk could take on a team that consist of Superman and do well.

Stoic
Carver you enjoy the abuse don't you? First question. What feats are you referring to?

abhilegend
Superman oneshots him ala Thing. Originally posted by carver9
Feats such as?

Adam Grimes
Superman one-shot sends him into a coma.

SquallX

xJLxKing
Superman
High majority

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Carver you enjoy the abuse don't you? First question. What feats are you referring to?

Havent you learned I dont care what anyone thinks here. Back on topic, Hulk took on teams that consist of people on Superman level.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman oneshots him ala Thing.
Feats such as?

I was thinking Hulk bops him on the head with 1% of his strength matching that of the tractor Frank threw on Superman and koed him.

Sin I AM
Superman. Immortal Hulk hasn't been all that impressive feat wise. He's more menacing mentally than physically. I did like what he did to both Avengers line-ups(with reservations being Jane was nerfed and Thor was Thorring). I do think he will make Supes work for it tho. I just don't like his durability showings... he's too easily hurt imo

lawest9
Although I haven't seen it, some are saying that he was one shotted by Thing ( wish someone would post a scan ) If that's true then what happens when the far more powerful Supes hit him?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Superman. Immortal Hulk hasn't been all that impressive feat wise. He's more menacing mentally than physically. I did like what he did to both Avengers line-ups(with reservations being Jane was nerfed and Thor was Thorring). I do think he will make Supes work for it tho. I just don't like his durability showings... he's too easily hurt imo

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Although I haven't seen it, some are saying that he was one shotted by Thing ( wish someone would post a scan ) If that's true then what happens when the far more powerful Supes hit him?

Hulk was mind controlled. Also, this same Hulk stood in one spot tanking hits from Hercules and Thor as if they were nothing. This same Hulk one punched Cosmic Ghost rider. This same Hulk one punched Thor. This same Hulk one shot dropped The One Below All who is said to be equivalent to the One Above All, a multiversal entity. The prime entity of Marvel. This Hulk is taking on teams that consist of beings on Superman level. Supes dies here.

Adam Grimes
A punch from Superman would likely melt all the skin off of his upper body.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk was mind controlled. Also, this same Hulk stood in one spot tanking hits from Hercules and Thor as if they were nothing. This same Hulk one punched Cosmic Ghost rider. This same Hulk one punched Thor. This same Hulk one shot dropped The One Below All who is said to be equivalent to the One Above All, a multiversal entity. The prime entity of Marvel. This Hulk is taking on teams that consist of beings on Superman level. Supes dies here. Carv.......if you believe that than you truly do not know Superman at all, Kent is far above anyone you named on that list with exception of TOAA, the devil is nowhere as powerful as his creator.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
A punch from Superman would likely melt all the skin off of his upper body.

laughing out loud ... that would actually be a good read.

carver9
Carv.......if you believe that than you truly do not know Superman at all, Kent is far above anyone you named on that list with exception of TOAA, the devil is nowhere as powerful as his creator.

Why do you think Superman is far above the Thors?

Sin I AM
Hulk was mind controlled. Also, this same Hulk stood in one spot tanking hits from Hercules and Thor as if they were nothing. This same Hulk one punched Cosmic Ghost rider. This same Hulk one punched Thor. This same Hulk one shot dropped The One Below All who is said to be equivalent to the One Above All, a multiversal entity. The prime entity of Marvel. This Hulk is taking on teams that consist of beings on Superman level. Supes dies here.

You never take into context of the fights. It's like you don't read the book only glance at the pictures.

lawest9
Why do you think Superman is far above the Thors? Well he has proven it by feats on strength alone, and if IH was ko'ed by an unamped Thing then it shows IH durability isn't consistent.

Diesldude
Superman wins.

Sin I AM
Well he has proven it by feats on strength alone, and if IH was ko'ed by an unamped Thing then it shows IH durability isn't consistent.

You have to take into account the mind control. That being said it places a hard limiter on what hulk can tank. He was one shot yes but he ran face first into a serious, non-holding back Thing.

JBL THE GREAT
Hulk.

lawest9
You have to take into account the mind control. That being said it places a hard limiter on what hulk can tank. He was one shot yes but he ran face first into a serious, non-holding back Thing. Thank you, still going with Supes though.

Stoic

Do you recall the book and issue number that Hulk beats TOBA? I'd like to read it.

carver9
You never take into context of the fights. It's like you don't read the book only glance at the pictures.

Lol... tell me the context, Sin. Then tell me the fights that makes you think Superman can win. The Superman fights unless you're debating primarily off of power.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you recall the book and issue number that Hulk beats TOBA? I'd like to read it.

It's either Immortal Hulk #12 or 13. If you want me to PM you the comic, let me know.

carver9
You have to take into account the mind control. That being said it places a hard limiter on what hulk can tank. He was one shot yes but he ran face first into a serious, non-holding back Thing.

He wasnt one shot. Do you all not know what that means?

Stoic
It's either Immortal Hulk #12 or 13. If you want me to PM you the comic, let me know.

I got it. thanks.

Stoic

I'm betting he took a dive. If it was that serious he wouldn't have had the ability to flee the scene the moment that everyone turned their backs. It was either that, or he would've ended Ben's life.

carver9
Ben punch broke the psychic hold that Puppet Master had on Hulk.

Sin I AM
Lol... tell me the context, Sin. Then tell me the fights that makes you think Superman can win. The Superman fights unless you're debating primarily off of power.

Why? You're biased. It's pointless.

He wasnt one shot. Do you all not know what that means?

Yes he was. Hulk toyed with Thing the entire fight. Ben was not effective at all. Thing's time was running out. Got a pep talk and one shot him. The fact that you can't understand that either means you lack comprehension skills or you are another fanboy denial. Debating with you is tiresome because you lack impartiality.

h1a8

According to the stips Hulk can only get as strong as Superman, no more.

But Superman is more gimped than Hulk (no speed, flight, hv, etc).

carver9
Why? You're biased. It's pointless.

Yes he was. Hulk toyed with Thing the entire fight. Ben was not effective at all. Thing's time was running out. Got a pep talk and one shot him. The fact that you can't understand that either means you lack comprehension skills or you are another fanboy denial. Debating with you is tiresome because you lack impartiality.

Lol... nothing to do with bias. Post those fights that makes you think Superman would win.

You OBVIOUSLY doesnt know what one shot mean. Ben punched Hulk throughout the fight. Even drew blood at one point. One shot means the only hit. Ben tagged him throughout their fight which means it was NOT a one shot.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
According to the stips Hulk can only get as strong as Superman, no more.

But Superman is more gimped than Hulk (no speed, flight, hv, etc).

🤣🤣

StiltmanFTW
Well he has proven it by feats on strength alone, and if IH was ko'ed by an unamped Thing then it shows IH durability isn't consistent.

Ben never punched anyone that hard in his entire career.

And he toppled Galactus once.

lawest9
Lol... nothing to do with bias. Post those fights that makes you think Superman would win.

You OBVIOUSLY doesnt know what one shot mean. Ben punched Hulk throughout the fight. Even drew blood at one point. One shot means the only hit. Ben tagged him throughout their fight which means it was NOT a one shot. I can understand the point she's trying to make, she's pointing out that all of Ben's previous blows had zero effect and was no help in leading up to the final blow, the ko came from that one final punch, there was no "wearing down" effect from the previous punches that he was busting up his fists with.

StiltmanFTW
Superman would get atomized, I agree thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman would get atomized, I agree thumb up That's crazy.

carver9
I can understand the point she's trying to make, she's pointing out that all of Ben's previous blows had zero effect and was no help in leading up to the final blow, the ko came from that one final punch, there was no "wearing down" effect from the previous punches that he was busting up his fists with.

It still isnt a one shot and then we have this...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45758144/SmartSelect_20191116-195456_Chrome.jpg.html

This happened right before the supposedly one punch.

carver9
That's crazy.

Superman vs tractor...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/superman-vs-frankenstein-rebirth-3.jpg

laughing out loud

lawest9
Yes he did bloodied up Hulks nose a little, but it still did nothing to offer up any wearing down of Hulk before that one final blow, but I can see your side of it as not being a one punch situation, and I can see her side as well for it being a one shot since the previous punches had no effect on Hulk.

When Superman ko'ed Thor in the JLA / Avengers crossover with one big punch, that was not a one shot as both combatants beat each over into a state of exhaustion, definitely a wearing down effect there.

lawest9
Superman vs tractor...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/superman-vs-frankenstein-rebirth-3.jpg

laughing out loud You seem to be in the habit my friend of using other characters lower end showings to justify why the Hulk would defeat this or that character, it seems in that scan that Supes was already half out of it when he got hit by that tractor.

IH had his face eaten away from him by an acid that wasn't too harmful to humans, not exactly a stellar moment for him either, wouldn't you say.

carver9
You seem to be in the habit my friend of using other characters lower end showings to justify why the Hulk would defeat this or that character, it seems in that scan that Supes was already half out of it when he got hit by that tractor.

IH had his face eaten away from him by an acid that wasn't too harmful to humans, not exactly a stellar moment for him either, wouldn't you say.

All I'm saying is, if we are using Hulk low showings when it wasn't even him in full control, why not Supermans? Hulk have showings of enduring far more than Thing, why rely on just that one showing?

xJLxKing

lawest9
All I'm saying is, if we are using Hulk low showings when it wasn't even him in full control, why not Supermans? Hulk have showings of enduring far more than Thing, why rely on just that one showing? You are right buddy, all high heralds and beyond have low end feats that can be picked upon, no exceptions.

carver9
Yes he did bloodied up Hulks nose a little, but it still did nothing to offer up any wearing down of Hulk before that one final blow, but I can see your side of it as not being a one punch situation, and I can see her side as well for it being a one shot since the previous punches had no effect on Hulk.

When Superman ko'ed Thor in the JLA / Avengers crossover with one big punch, that was not a one shot as both combatants beat each over into a state of exhaustion, definitely a wearing down effect there.

thumb up

carver9
@JL King, lol, Superman fighting style against Wonder Woman wasnt different. He used heat vision, ice breath, super speed, super strength and it was still said to not be a relevant showing to the character.

JBL THE GREAT
@JL King, lol, Superman fighting style against Wonder Woman wasnt different. He used heat vision, ice breath, super speed, super strength and it was still said to not be a relevant showing to the character. So true? They claimed it didn't count because Superman was mind controlled, but want to forget that fact when it comes to Hulk here.

StiltmanFTW
Superman vs tractor...

laughing out loud

Every farmboy's worst nightmare thumb up

abhilegend
I was thinking Hulk bops him on the head with 1% of his strength matching that of the tractor Frank threw on Superman and koed him.
Before or after shooting him with magic bullets?

abhilegend
Ben punch broke the psychic hold that Puppet Master had on Hulk.
Now you're just salty.
It still isnt a one shot and then we have this...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45758144/SmartSelect_20191116-195456_Chrome.jpg.html

This happened right before the supposedly one punch.
What's that supposed to show? Originally posted by carver9
Superman vs tractor...

laughing out loud
Still running with that shit?

Yes, you do. You're the guy who thinks Hulk being choked out by a snake isn't valid despite it shown on panel. So you are damn sure going to show your scans where Superman was koed.

Orion was gone for a dozen pages after a punch. Superman was gone for two pages after being shot by magical bullets.

https://i.postimg.cc/CRMXkzgY/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/v1cK2kTN/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/94Kn6bqF/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/G8D5dDkP/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/4HTFd35D/image.jpg

Just two pages and you call it in. Shut up troll.
Idiot.

abhilegend
@JL King, lol, Superman fighting style against Wonder Woman wasnt different. He used heat vision, ice breath, super speed, super strength and it was still said to not be a relevant showing to the character.
Because Superman was fighting like an idiot. Hulk was willing partner to Puppet Master.

And Hulk was koed, Superman wasn't. Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
So true? They claimed it didn't count because Superman was mind controlled, but want to forget that fact when it comes to Hulk here.
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Man, that tractor weighed like a ton.

Cut Clark some slack.

1. https://i.postimg.cc/HxPHLfbY/P00099.jpg
2. https://i.postimg.cc/Jn6fcv7s/P00107.jpg
3. https://i.postimg.cc/76tLGKpV/P00108.jpg

carver9
Now you're just salty.

What's that supposed to show?
Still running with that shit?

Idiot.

How many pages did it take for Hulk to get up? Read the comic again.

abhilegend
How many pages did it take for Hulk to get up? Read the comic again.
Never shown. But unlike Superman, Hulk was definitely koed.

Also Carnage is too powerful for Hulk now.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk Flexed off two heralds going all out without a sweat. That's so far above Supernan

carver9
Never shown. But unlike Superman, Hulk was definitely koed.

Also Carnage is too powerful for Hulk now.

Lol... and Superman was koed. Why would he not show up for 2 pages while a farmer that he was trying to protect from Frank was being assaulted?

How powerful is current Carnage? I'm sure he is more powerful than Aquaman and Damage. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk Flexed off two heralds going all out without a sweat. That's so far above Supernan
What two heralds? Hulk was no sold by vision and couldn't ko Wonder Man despite several shots. Originally posted by carver9
Lol... and Superman was koed. Why would he not show up for 2 pages while a farmer that he was trying to protect from Frank was being assaulted?

How powerful is current Carnage? I'm sure he is more powerful than Aquaman and Damage. laughing out loud
Stunned by magical bullets.

None of them overpowered Superman, unlike Carnage who is going to beat up by Venom with Thing's strength.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk shrugged off 2 hammer strikes amped by lightning from Jane. We've seen what happened to Supes when he got hit by a single strike from Mjolnir

carver9
What two heralds? Hulk was no sold by vision and couldn't ko Wonder Man despite several shots.
Stunned by magical bullets.

None of them overpowered Superman, unlike Carnage who is going to beat up by Venom with Thing's strength.

Couldve sworn Vision got a hole punched into his skull. You call that tanking? Hulk was punching blood out of Wonder Man mouth and it was pretty obvious Hulk was holding back. He told him he could kill him if he wanted.

abhilegend
Hulk shrugged off 2 hammer strikes amped by lightning from Jane. We've seen what happened to Supes when he got hit by a single strike from Mjolnir
He got up and beat the shit out of Thor? Also vision oneshotted the same Jane Thor. Originally posted by carver9
Couldve sworn Vision got a hole punched into his skull. You call that tanking? Hulk was punching blood out of Wonder Man mouth and it was pretty obvious Hulk was holding back. He told him he could kill him if he wanted.
Vision lowered his durability.

Wonder Man was just fine and this Hulk doesn't holds back.

Carnage is too powerful for Hulk lmao.

https://i0.wp.com/www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ABSCARN2019005_Preview-2.jpeg

AlbertoJohnAvil
He literally said he BARELY beat Thor lmao
Yes, got up. keyword: got up

my point exactly, he still got affected and put down by one hammer strike while Hulk shrugged it off WHILE being amped by lightning without moving, that should tell you the gap between them in durability. it's not close

carver9
He got up and beat the shit out of Thor? Also vision oneshotted the same Jane Thor.
Vision lowered his durability.

Wonder Man was just fine and this Hulk doesn't holds back.

Carnage is too powerful for Hulk lmao.

https://i0.wp.com/www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ABSCARN2019005_Preview-2.jpeg

A team wrecker Vision beat up Jane and he was significantly amped when he did it.

Where did it say Vision lowered his durability? Also, spitting blood out of your mouth isnt a sign of being just fine and again, Hulk said he could kill him if he wanted.

And Damage is too much for Superman, lol. Cyborg Superman is Supermans equal. Zaar is too much for Superman. At this point in time, Hulk is basically unstoppable. You can keep nitpicking all you want but at this point, Superman needs a team to take on Hulk... especially if he is getting stalemated by someone like Damage who got taken out by Poison Ivy and a King Kong wannabe.

Adam Grimes
Hulk shrugged off 2 hammer strikes amped by lightning from Jane. We've seen what happened to Supes when he got hit by a single strike from Mjolnir He stopped it with one hand and one-shotted Thor with the other?

AlbertoJohnAvil
He stopped it with one hand and one-shotted Thor with the other?

stop trolling

https://i.postimg.cc/F76Cgrtb/hu.png

abhilegend
He literally said he BARELY beat Thor lmao
Yes, got up. keyword: got up

my point exactly, he still got affected and put down by one hammer strike while Hulk shrugged it off WHILE being amped by lightning without moving, that should tell you the gap between them in durability. it's not close
Superman is weak to magic. Heroes were holding back on Hulk, otherwise even Hercules has strength to stop Hulk.

https://i.postimg.cc/xN5DTWqx/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/7bk5h0f0/image.jpg

Written by Ewing himself. Thing koed Hulk who is not even as strong as Thor according to Dan Slott.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud wait Are you legitimately using the Thing showing to assume anybody else can replicate what he did ignoring the circumstances due to that instance?

abhilegend
A team wrecker Vision beat up Jane and he was significantly amped when he did it.

What team wrecking? He was hurt by Miles Morales.

He became intangible.

Hulk didn't even damage Simon lol.

None of those lost to Thing who is not even as strong as Thor.

And Hulk got koed by weaker than Thor, Thing. Same Thor Superman beat two decades ago.

Cry more carter.

abhilegend
laughing out loud wait Are you legitimately using the Thing showing to assume anybody else can replicate what he did ignoring the circumstances due to that instance?
What circumstances? Thing koed Hulk who was at full power (possibly amped).

AlbertoJohnAvil
I already went over the Thing showing on different threads already with the same people already acknowledging the context for it. you can troll carver with it, you're just salty at this point. I'll entertain you when you stop baiting

AlbertoJohnAvil
anytime a marvel character perfoms a high tier feat, you get salty and cherry pick to desperately lowball because YOU don't like it. laughing out loud stay salty. Hulk's gonna be packing some more feats, I'll enjoy your tears cool

BrolyBlack
Go to sleep old man

abhilegend
I already went over the Thing showing on different threads already with the same people already acknowledging the context for it. you can troll carver with it, you're just salty at this point. I'll entertain you when you stop baiting
laughing out loud

Why not repost it? Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
anytime a marvel character perfoms a high tier feat, you get salty and cherry pick to desperately lowball because YOU don't like it. laughing out loud stay salty. Hulk's gonna be packing some more feats, I'll enjoy your tears cool
Double laughing out loud

Hulk is gonna fight Minotaur, who Thor oneshotted with his fists. The most he could is look equal to him or worse.

carver9
Superman is weak to magic. Heroes were holding back on Hulk, otherwise even Hercules has strength to stop Hulk.

https://i.postimg.cc/xN5DTWqx/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/7bk5h0f0/image.jpg

Written by Ewing himself. Thing koed Hulk who is not even as strong as Thor according to Dan Slott.

Lol... Hulk is weak against Magic as well. Also, your scan about Hercules is say MIGHT and PERHAPS. Did you miss that part?

Lol... Mera weak self was rocking Superman...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4186769610978bec9d24b8926cdb43a9 laughing out loud

Imagine what a punch from Hulk OR Thing would do.

carver9
What team wrecking? He was hurt by Miles Morales.

He became intangible.

Hulk didn't even damage Simon lol.

None of those lost to Thing who is not even as strong as Thor.

And Hulk got koed by weaker than Thor, Thing. Same Thor Superman beat two decades ago.

Cry more carter.

And Superman was rocked by Mera and an small amped Batman.

Lol... ok, he became intangible. When did he lower his physical durability. He wasnt intangible when Hulk punched a hole in his head.

Thing is most definitely stronger than Mera.

And Superman got rocked by Mera whereas Hulk is tanking hammer strikes from Thor and hits from Celestial amped She Hulk...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4186769610978bec9d24b8926cdb43a9

carver9
Mera hurts him again...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3017f2624bc81c50be9ab2abde41e9f4

Nnnnhhhh... lol

abhilegend
Lol... Hulk is weak against Magic as well.

What nonsense is this?

Nope.

laughing out loud

Rocking? Superman was never even hurt.

abhilegend
And Superman was rocked by Mera and an small amped Batman. Superman was never hurt by either.

Being intangible and rematerlizing lowers his durability.

Mera never koed Superman.

And got koed by Thing and overpowered by Carnage and had a hole blown in his head by 1000 calibre gun and a hole blown through him by hotshot.

Superman might just atomize him by accident.

abhilegend
Mera hurts him again...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3017f2624bc81c50be9ab2abde41e9f4

Nnnnhhhh... lol
laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/FYFZqp8x/1551862007974.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/cK2BvSHD/1551862042860.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8fDWvPVb/1551862077470.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/0zLCQvrV/1551862111573.jpg

DarkSaint85
Wait wait wait.

Immortal Hulk was amped when he faced the Avengers. We know this, because Immortal Hulk CANNOT get stronger the angrier he gets - if he does so, he becomes Savage.

Who is stronger.

So if Immortal did what Savage DIDN'T do, he MUST'VE been stronger than Savage.

I.e. amped.

carver9
What nonsense is this?

Nope.

laughing out loud

Rocking? Superman was never even hurt.

It's been outright said that Hulk is weak against magic.

Yep.

Lol... he flew from a punch and then he made pain noise, BY MERA. M.E.R.A.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait wait wait.

Immortal Hulk was amped when he faced the Avengers. We know this, because Immortal Hulk CANNOT get stronger the angrier he gets - if he does so, he becomes Savage.

Who is stronger.

So if Immortal did what Savage DIDN'T do, he MUST'VE been stronger than Savage.

I.e. amped.

End of page repost.

Also, immortal Hulk has made pain noises from Black Panther.

carver9
Superman was never hurt by either.

Being intangible and rematerlizing lowers his durability.

Mera never koed Superman.

And got koed by Thing and overpowered by Carnage and had a hole blown in his head by 1000 calibre gun and a hole blown through him by hotshot.

Superman might just atomize him by accident.

So making pain noises and bleeding isnt a sign of hurt?

Scam of his durability being lowered.

Lol... her punch sent him flying while Hulk is standing in one spot tanking hits from top tiers, while weakened.

Being controlled. Doesnt count. Carnage is amplified to unknown levels. Superman got dropped by a tractor hit to the skull. Batman made him bleed with a punch. Mera sent him flying. He failed to stop a falling turtle. Lol...

Superman couldnt even beat Damage. He stands no chance against Hulk. He will get the Zaar treatment but worse.

abhilegend
It's been outright said that Hulk is weak against magic.

Scan?

Nope.

Better Mera who is as in league of Wonder Woman than freaking Black Panther.

https://i.postimg.cc/bdvt9835/RCO006.jpg

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Also, wasn't Hulk mind controlled when fighting Thor and Herc and Vision?

Curious.

abhilegend
So making pain noises and bleeding isnt a sign of hurt?

Scans of Batman hurting him?

So Vision is stronger than Hulk by that criteria?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IkhOVdWVDQ0/WrKiZqymA0I/AAAAAAAAJb8/yEgVV7DQescvE-14QHyHyct5Mx11_tBcQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO014.jpg

Venom is beating up the same Carnage in the preview (with the strength of Thing).

Also it does count carter.

Hulk got koed by someone weaker than Thor. Do you think Superman is weaker than Thor?

So you think Superman is weaker than Thor now?

Damage is stronger than Immortal Hulk, obviously.

abhilegend
In carver's own words, Superman is stronger than Thor.
Superman is stronger than Thor. Not by much but he is stronger. If they arm wrestled it would be a temp stalemate ending with Superman pushing ahead. These 2 are as peers as 2 beings can get. Thor current showings have been ridiculous but he IS one of the most powerful Heralds that have some of the only fts of punching holes through Abstracts and withstanding beatings while still remaining conscious. Wish I could see more from these 2 when it comes to fighting peers but as of right now, it's hard to gauge them. The closest thing we have is Superman vs Damage and Thor vs Hulk but Damage is no Hulk.
Pre Flashpoint Superman>new 52 Superman>Thor
Pre dcnu Superman ... this Superman is stronger
Pre dcnu Billy (CM) ... Cap is stronger
Any version of the Hulk ... Hulk is stronger
Gladiator ... equals
Hercules ... Superman is "possibly" stronger
A amped SS ... Superman is stronger
Hyperion ... Hyperion is stronger
Thor ... Superman is stronger
Blue Marvel ... equals
Why is Superman even being mentioned in a thread that doesn't involves him? Everyone knows that he is stronger than Thor. Can we move past this and discuss the topic at hand.
Don't think Superman was koed during this fight. Not once. Stunned and felt it, of course, but koed, never happened. I do agree with Thor feeling the heat vision though. Here is the fight and look at Thor words. It's pretty even and I'm sure it would've lasted longer if the writer had the time he needed but Superman showed more physical power imo. A tier above, naah, but he was stronger. Thor even mentions his strength.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67877/2892480-aj_02_35.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67877/2892481-aj_02_36.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67877/2892482-aj_02_37.jpg
Then how do you expect us to believe Hulk can't he koed by Superman when Dan Slott outright said Thing is weaker than Thor and he koed Hulk.

https://i.imgur.com/UsBvWz9.png

Explain thyself carter.

lawest9
Some of you are riding the idea that IH was ko'ed by Thing is because Hulk was being mind controlled, truth is that Hulk is so far above Ben in strength that the knock out should not have happen under ANY circumstances, but it happened nonetheless, so please stop trying to make Hulk out as being so unstoppable because he isn't.

DarkSaint85

Then how do you expect us to believe Hulk can't he koed by Superman when Dan Slott outright said Thing is weaker than Thor and he koed Hulk.

Explain thyself carter.
I'm not reading all of this.

JBL THE GREAT

Explain thyself carter. Going by your logic would it be safe to say that thing can ko Superman with a tractor or his fists because thing hits harder than that tractor hit Superman?

DarkSaint85
Don't be silly. Carver believes that Frankenstein is able to contend with One Punch Man. Even created a BZ challenge.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Going by your logic would it be safe to say that thing can ko Superman with a tractor or his fists because thing hits harder than that tractor hit Superman?
Why? Superman was shot with magical bullets earlier.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Abhis trolling, i'm not sure why you're still biting his bait

AlbertoJohnAvil
Some of you are riding the idea that IH was ko'ed by Thing is because Hulk was being mind controlled, truth is that Hulk is so far above Ben in strength that the knock out should not have happen under ANY circumstances, but it happened nonetheless, so please stop trying to make Hulk out as being so unstoppable because he isn't.

It happened under Slott who s a huge fanboy and had Thing take a planet spllitting mantle blast from Galactus issues before, doesn't mean anything

Insane Titan
Superman stomps.

abhilegend
Abhis trolling, i'm not sure why you're still biting his bait Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
It happened under Slott who s a huge fanboy and had Thing take a planet spllitting mantle blast from Galactus issues before, doesn't mean anything
He is such a fanboy that he said Thing is weaker than Thor.

Great logic, because obviously nobody has taken mantle splitting blasts before.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Your tweet just has Slott confirming how great Ben's pain tolerance is, and ignoring that Thing has gotten multiple upgrades, and far stronger than before. He gets stronger overtime due to the nature of his powers, but only those that read on him would know this

carver9

Explain thyself carter.

Wtf, and I still stand by Superman being stronger than Thor.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45794625/SmartSelect_20191117-103017_Chrome.jpg.html

So troll, you keep posting what writing thinks (with none of them saying he is stronger than Hulk) but do you accept Ben own words where he say Hulk is more powerful? Or are you just trolling right now...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45797076/SmartSelect_20191117-104810_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45797081/SmartSelect_20191117-104432_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45797086/SmartSelect_20191117-104218_Chrome.jpg.html

I think Superman isnt powerful enough to knock Hulk out. Hes literally nothing to Zaar. Hulk has NEVER had that problem. He couldnt drop Damage who is inferior to Hulk. Remember, Damage got taken out by a Batman villain. Also, lol, Batman has taken out Superman with ease...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/batman-takes-down-superman-with-a-whistle-1-e1520421023817.jpg
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/batman-takes-down-superman-with-a-whistle-2-e1520421030249.jpg
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/batman-takes-down-superman-with-a-whistle-3-e1520421038194.jpg
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/batman-takes-down-superman-with-a-whistle-4-e1520421047624.jpg

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
He wasn't trying to drop Damage though.....the plan was to stalemate him.....

Also, not sure why Damage is a low showing. Remember when a very wise poster once said:

He also overloaded Parasite, something that the combined JLA was unable to accomplish (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc...). He wasnt even completely in Hulk form when he overloaded Parasite either.

This Damage sounds like a beast!!!

carver9
I bet Dark is white knighting Abhi again. Lol

BrolyBlack
Superman flew directly through a red sun

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman flew directly through a red sun

And Hulk nearly overpowered an Abstract with brute strength alone and was hurting a being that Earth heroes had to amp to damage.

cdtm
And Hulk nearly overpowered an Abstract with brute strength alone and was hurting a being that Earth heroes had to amp to damage.

What on earth does one have to do with the other?

DarkSaint85
Also, does NOBODY READ OPS????

Hulk can only get as strong as Clark. So none of this abstract BS, lmao.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, does NOBODY READ OPS????

Hulk can only get as strong as Clark. So none of this abstract BS, lmao. He's indirectly acknowledging that Superman is abstract level imo.

DarkSaint85
thumb up has to be it, he is such a phone guru and has such a stunningly sharp screen, there's no way he missed anything

carver9
Lol... you all are funny. Thanks for updating me, Saint.

Insane Titan

carver9
Hush, weirdo

Insane Titan
Hush, weirdo The only person on this forum with any type of personality problem is you, as proven time and time again with the constant lying, cowardice victim attitude.

abhilegend
Wtf, and I still stand by Superman being stronger than Thor.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/45794625/SmartSelect_20191117-103017_Chrome.jpg.html

And?

Hey idiot, it's even more embarrassing for Hulk to get koed by a character weaker than himself. Where did I say Thing was stronger than Hulk?

So Thing koes Hulk who is weaker than Thor who is weaker than Superman.

Explain why Superman can't ko Hulk, again?

carver9
And?

Hey idiot, it's even more embarrassing for Hulk to get koed by a character weaker than himself. Where did I say Thing was stronger than Hulk?

Glad we agree that Hulk is more powerful than Thing.

Thing knocked out a mind controlled Hulk. There's a difference. Batman (lol) koed a Mind Controlled Superman. I can only imagine what a whistle from Hulk would do. It would probably blow his head clean off.

TheHulkster
And?

PIS. Shouldn't even be discussed.

Sin I AM
He's indirectly acknowledging that Superman is abstract level imo.

Lol

abhilegend
Glad we agree that Hulk is more powerful than Thing.

Thing knocked out a mind controlled Hulk. There's a difference. Batman (lol) koed a Mind Controlled Superman. I can only imagine what a whistle from Hulk would do. It would probably blow his head clean off.
So we are talking about whistling now? Originally posted by TheHulkster
PIS. Shouldn't even be discussed.
laughing out loud

NemeBro
Didn't Bruce outright state that the only reason he could exploit that vulnerability of Clark's was because Clark himself was not in control and he would have been able to negate it completely?

lawest9
This is likely what would happen in a fight between Superman and any version of Hulk...........

https://youtu.be/fr0MTPMbXEc

qwertyuiop1998
Besides,Superman has many examples that he withstanding sonic attack, For example Supes withstanding sonic attack from a high tech squad in Camelot Falls

carver9
This is likely what would happen in a fight between Superman and any version of Hulk...........

https://youtu.be/fr0MTPMbXEc

Keep dreaming.

lawest9
Keep dreaming. You too buddy, let us know what time you want us to wake you up?

abhilegend
Originally posted by NemeBro
Didn't Bruce outright state that the only reason he could exploit that vulnerability of Clark's was because Clark himself was not in control and he would have been able to negate it completely?
Yeah, but who needs facts when they can just BS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.