Iron Man fighting as a brick vs Roughhouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
No flight or ranged attacks.

BroomShroom
Iron Man should wreck to be honest

Alex_Ferrana
Tony in his old 60's armor once KOed Hulk, who even at that times and while isn't very enraged was helluva strong and tough.

Roughhose was KOed by Wolverine is a hand-to-hand combat.

Iron Man wins even in a fistfight with no repuslors and other weapons.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Roughhose was KOed by Wolverine is a hand-to-hand combat.

Which is a crazy feat for Wolverine, considering how well Roughose tanked strikes from Spider Woman or even Spider-Man.

But yes, Tony stomps him. Easy to forget how physically powerful most of his armors are.

DarkSaint85
Mark 1 stalemated Thor lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mark 1 stalemated Thor lol

You mean the arm-wrestling contest or something else?

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which is a crazy feat for Wolverine, considering how well Roughose tanked strikes from Spider Woman or even Spider-Man.

But yes, Tony stomps him. Easy to forget how physically powerful most of his armors are.

Agreed. Iron Man FTW.

And yep, Roughhouse is a quite tough brute. Too bad he is underrated.

Sin I AM
Agreed. Iron Man FTW.

StiltmanFTW
Agreed. Iron Man FTW.

He had a good debut. His strength level was assessed to be close to top-tiers, he was strongly hinted to have a "degree" of immortality and so on.

His main problem is how few showings he has. Even his partner, Bloodscream (formerly known as Bloodsport), had more notable appearances. And he's quite obscure, too.

And because of that, it's hard not to think of Roughouse as of another Rhino or Mister Hyde - just with less feats.

PS. Iron Man actually fought them both - and managed to beat them... just not in pure h2h.

BroomShroom
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He had a good debut. His strength level was assessed to be close to top-tiers, he was strongly hinted to have a "degree" of immortality and so on.

His main problem is how few showings he has. Even his partner, Bloodscream (formerly known as Bloodsport), had more notable appearances. And he's quite obscure, too.

And because of that, it's hard not to think of Roughouse as of another Rhino or Mister Hyde - just with less feats.

PS. Iron Man actually fought them both - and managed to beat them... just not in pure h2h.

In their most recent encounter (from what I know) Iron Man casually manhandled Mr Hyde and proceeded to have a REAL fight with Ulik after lol It was Avengers: Season One 2012, he dominated Hyde physically.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BroomShroom
In their most recent encounter (from what I know) Iron Man casually manhandled Mr Hyde and proceeded to have a REAL fight with Ulik after lol It was Avengers: Season One 2012, he dominated Hyde physically.

I meant Iron Man facing Roughouse and Bloodscream. In his Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. annual. Sorry, should've made it clear.

Season One books are of the dubious canonicity, but that's the subject for another thread.

Robtard
Roughouse cannot be slain by any metal forged by mortal man.

Iron Man armor = metal

Tony Stark = mortal man

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

But there is a trick to bypass that, as shown against Bloodscream:

https://i.ibb.co/d5Y1twF/director.jpg

Of course, we could argue that Tony using blades of any kind is him breaking the "fighting as a brick" rule here mmm

Robtard
I don't accept that Robocop interface ripoff spike thumb down

(secretly, good find)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.