HP Doomsday vs TOBA Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Adam Grimes
As of now, Doomsday.

Stoic
TOBA wins easily. Look how quickly Imperiex dealt with Doomsday.

BrolyBlack
TOBA Hulk loses.

HP DD kicked the shit out of DS

carver9
Regular Hulk beats him. TOBA Hulk ignores him like the fodder he would be.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

deft
Doomsday.

carver9
Lol... Hulk is so tall that planets look like play things to him but Doomsday, who would be smaller than an atom compared to this version of Hulk can beat him?. You all are the funniest humans on the internet...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/breaker-of-worlds-immortal-hulk-25-e1571933797698.jpg

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... Hulk is so tall that planets look like play things to him but Doomsday, who would be smaller than an atom compared to this version of Hulk can beat him?. You all are the funniest humans on the internet...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/breaker-of-worlds-immortal-hulk-25-e1571933797698.jpg It's brolyblack Carver. The internet clown. He has no clue about what you said.

abhilegend
Hulk

NemeBro
Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
It's brolyblack Carver. The internet clown. He has no clue about what you said.

I know. I'm trying to figure out how they think Doomsday is going to win or are they trolling. This same Hulk held a sun in his hands. They HAVE to be trolling.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by carver9
I know. I'm trying to figure out how they think Doomsday is going to win or are they trolling. This same Hulk held a sun in his hands. They HAVE to be trolling. It's because HP Doomsday beat supermans ass,so they automatically say HP DD to protect Superman.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk Hi abhil, how ya been?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.