H'el vs Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

all out fight to the death, CIS off maximum capacity

celeyhyga17
Voldemort

Adam Grimes
Gorr 6/10.

MrMind
what's Gorr's answer for bfr and tp

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by MrMind
what's Gorr's answer for bfr and tp
He can teleport and fly ftl speeds. So bfr should be out of the question?
Tp, well not sure really. Dont recall seeing tp used on him. But he is pretty powerful. He's killed countless pantheons with all kinds of gods. Prolly killed all kinds of skyfathers and most likely gods who had tp powers. But of course this is just an educated guess being that i dont recall him dealing with tp on panel. He's also offed all kinds of hell lords too. I would have some misgivings on tp working on him based on his will. He was pretty driven. The hate was strong.
Btw who has H'el used tp on? Been a while since i read that story.

BrolyBlack
Gorr

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He can teleport and fly ftl speeds. So bfr should be out of the question?
Tp, well not sure really. Dont recall seeing tp used on him. But he is pretty powerful. He's killed countless pantheons with all kinds of gods. Prolly killed all kinds of skyfathers and most likely gods who had tp powers. But of course this is just an educated guess being that i dont recall him dealing with tp on panel. He's also offed all kinds of hell lords too. I would have some misgivings on tp working on him based on his will. He was pretty driven. The hate was strong.
Btw who has H'el used tp on? Been a while since i read that story.

This just sounds like a no limits thing tbh.

celeyhyga17
No limits?

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I mean, even if he did go against and killed some TP gods off panel (which is just speculation) who's to say they are as powerful as H'el?

Gorr doesn't really have any feat against tp.

deft

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Gorr

BrolyBlack
It is as I say my gamma child

TheHulkster
I saw a Comicvine thread pitting Gorr against the combination of H'el, Black Bolt, Brutaal, Death Seed Sentry, Mr Majestic and Quasar and the vast majority had Gorr winning convincingly. Looks like perceptions there are quite different from here.

Adam Grimes
Comicvine lol.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
I saw a Comicvine thread pitting Gorr against the combination of H'el, Black Bolt, Brutaal, Death Seed Sentry, Mr Majestic and Quasar and the vast majority had Gorr winning convincingly. Looks like perceptions there are quite different from here.

A lot with the characters are very different there vs here.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Comicvine lol.

They have good debaters there as well. Both Comicvine and KMC laugh at each other.

celeyhyga17
Yeah, I mean, even if he did go against and killed some TP gods off panel (which is just speculation) who's to say they are as powerful as H'el?

Gorr doesn't really have any feat against tp.
His off-panel feats are ridiculous. He killed pantheons upon pantheons of gods. Still, they were off-panel. It's impossible to say how powerful they really were. We can conclude however that some were fairly potent based on some descriptions. For example one gigantic god "wrestled black holes just for fun". Many gods he killed or enslaved mined "cores of dead stars and broken planets". So just from a superficial point of view, they were pretty powerful i guess.
Yeah unfortunately nothing specific with tp.
It's why I also so asked about H'el and tp. Like who he has successfully beaten with tp and such. Really hard to say it would simply work on Gorr. His implied power is pretty up there. If lets say this was against a herald with no real tp feats, i would quickly agree that H'el easily wins with tp.

MrMind
Gorr wins more often

not saying H'el can't win though, Gorr has the edge in overall power, but H'el has the edge in versatility

he can use tp to fry kryptonians mind with a thought, the only reason he didnt do it is because he's afraid of altering the future, but CIS is off here
http://i.imgur.com/42C4oMd.jpg

then there's time travel which I'm not getting into

abhilegend
Gorr, Aaron just gave him a fellatio him in King Thor 3.

DarkSaint85
He could also shrink people down.

It all depends on whether the forum wants to go down the implied route. Superboy Prime and Doomsday, for example, faced pretty much every hero on Earth, with all their myriad powers. It would be a shaky position to argue that they have TP and magic resistance, or to take their opponents' highest strength feats and scale up etc....

Insane Titan
Comicvine lol. comicvine is a complete joke. When Thanos was dying at at deaths door by making himself weaker. Posters there tried to say Gladiator knocking him out was a solid feat for Glads.

CatL18
Gorr become necro universe(microverse?) in King Thor # 3.
Does H'el have feat which is comparable to it?

celeyhyga17
H'el has some level of molecular control, but so does Gorr. And the recent issue has made him universal.

Adam Grimes
His off-panel feats are ridiculous. He killed pantheons upon pantheons of gods. Still, they were off-panel. It's impossible to say how powerful they really were. We can conclude however that some were fairly potent based on some descriptions. For example one gigantic god "wrestled black holes just for fun". Many gods he killed or enslaved mined "cores of dead stars and broken planets". So just from a superficial point of view, they were pretty powerful i guess.
Yeah unfortunately nothing specific with tp.
It's why I also so asked about H'el and tp. Like who he has successfully beaten with tp and such. Really hard to say it would simply work on Gorr. His implied power is pretty up there. If lets say this was against a herald with no real tp feats, i would quickly agree that H'el easily wins with tp. I get your point and I don't really remember if he ever mindphucked the Super family, since I haven't read N52 Supes since 2014, more or less.

And not saying H'el would win because of TP either, just pointing out that he doesn't have fts against as far as I know. Unless he's got some in his latest and most recent appearances?

Originally posted by Insane Titan
comicvine is a complete joke. When Thanos was dying at at deaths door by making himself weaker. Posters there tried to say Gladiator knocking him out was a solid feat for Glads. But Carver and Alberto think highly of that place!

Insane Titan
I get your point and I don't really remember if he ever mindphucked the Super family, since I haven't read N52 Supes since 2014, more or less.

And not saying H'el would win because of TP either, just pointing out that he doesn't have fts against as far as I know. Unless he's got some in his latest and most recent appearances?

But Carver and Alberto think highly of that place! we must all be wrong as usual then!

MrMind
Originally posted by TheHulkster

every thread is different, this thread is H'el vs Gorr and opinion was split.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gorr-the-god-butcher-vs-h-el-1543447/?page=1
there's also a thread where majority agree martian manhunter drops gorr with TP, which angered a mod and thread got deleted

there are threads in comicvine where superboy vs sentry or hulk being split opinions
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/superboy-vs-sentry-397941/
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/superboy-vs-hulk-581931/?page=1

where supergirl vs thanos got debated for 25 pages
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-supergirl-394765/?page=1

martian manhunter beating thor and beta ray bill together
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/martian-manhunter-vs-thor-and-brb-1828602/

or this one is my favorite, Martian Manhunter vs Gladiator, Magneto, Sentry, Thor, Vision
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/bloodlusted-martian-manhunter-vs-marvel-team-740249/?page=1

celeyhyga17
I get your point and I don't really remember if he ever mindphucked the Super family, since I haven't read N52 Supes since 2014, more or less.

But Carver and Alberto think highly of that place!
thumb up
Yeah on panel no specific tp stuff.
Closest thing that even remotely resembles a tp attack was from a god(gods)who attack through song. Looked very esoteric and non physical. It gave him a slight pause, but was ultimately inconsequential.

At this point though most likely no amount of tp attack from h'el would help.

Adam Grimes
Yeah. thumb up
H'el has some level of molecular control, but so does Gorr. And the recent issue has made him universal. Specially if this is true. Which series?

Kazenji
^ Most likely the King Thor book.

celeyhyga17
Yeah. thumb up
Specially if this is true. Which series?
Oh srry.

King Thor. He just consumed the universe with All Black.

Adam Grimes
Thanks guys. thumb up

And yeah, he stomps now.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.