Alan Scott (Earth 2) Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
Who wins?

MrMind
Multiversal Green Alan one shots

ShadowFyre
So is everyone in the Justice League multiversal now?

Adam Grimes
Alan isn't even in the Justice League. Calm down, friend.

ShadowFyre
Just a question

MrMind
this is Alan from earth 2, has nothing to do with JLA my lad

ShadowFyre
Ok, I get it, he is not JL but How do Lanterns become multiversal? Aren't these rings created with some kind of limit. I mean, the rings themselves aren't created by a multiveral entity.

So, I guess what my actual question is, is the ring itself a multiversal level item with no limits, or did Alan "will" himself to that level? Or is it just some external amp he got?

Adam Grimes
Alan doesn't have a ring per se. He's the avatar of The Green.

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok, I get it, he is not JL but How do Lanterns become multiversal? Aren't these rings created with some kind of limit. I mean, the rings themselves aren't created by a multiveral entity.

So, I guess what my actual question is, is the ring itself a multiversal level item with no limits, or did Alan "will" himself to that level? Or is it just some external amp he got?

his power has nothing to do with green lantern battery or green lantern corps

he's the avatar of green (earth's elemental force), he later received several upgrades and finally able to connect with the green energies of all earths in the multiverse

he was able to fight DCNU Darkseid who was trying to destroy his universe. and he remained that form for good so it's not an one time amp

ShadowFyre
Ahh so he's not even really a lantern. Gotcha. Thanks

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ahh so he's not even really a lantern. Gotcha. Thanks

he is a green lantern, just doesn't have GLC central battery as his source power.

kinda like new earth Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.