DC Black Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
What characters would you like to see? I say Deathstroke would fit well with this.

Todd Phillips talks his DC Black pitch

steverules_2
Reported for racist thread title

But seriously I'd like to see Riddler..with Jim Carrey reprising the role biscuits

Impediment
I wanna see Kingdom Come soooooo badly.

riv6672
Hitman? Hitman.

BruceSkywalker
slade is getting his own dc universe show , imo

Originally posted by Impediment
I wanna see Kingdom Come soooooo badly.

that could be awesome to see

Darth Thor
Honestly this sounds like something they just made up after Joker crossed the $1billion mark.

This was originally intended to be the first in a series of Elseworld projects, where we could have gotten something akin to a Kingdom Come, or Red Son or Batman Beyond.

But now they seem to have switched it to a series of DC villain movies.

-Pr-
I wanna see a Geo-Force movie about him trying to stop Markovia from ending up like Ukraine.

Even Putin would love that shit.

cdtm
With Joker's success, the obvious one is Penguin or Riddler.

But I'd love to see a Lex Luthor for President movie. Only problem is, it won't really work with the Luthor they have in Batman V Superman, it has to be classic Luthor.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Darth Thor
This was originally intended to be the first in a series of Elseworld projects, where we could have gotten something akin to a Kingdom Come, or Red Son or Batman Beyond.
This would have been a lot more interesting than just a Black label.

Most villains aren't interesting enough without their heroic counterpart to challenge and clash with their convictions. Origin stories got old a decade ago.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
This would have been a lot more interesting than just a Black label.

Most villains aren't interesting enough without their heroic counterpart to challenge and clash with their convictions. Origin stories got old a decade ago.

I don't know, the Penguin back story never gets old.

Though that could be because of the double entrende that we're seeing Danny Devito's origin story adopted to the penguins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
With Joker's success, the obvious one is Penguin or Riddler.

Doesn't work that way at all, bro.

Drsoe08
Riddler serial killer movie directed by David Fincher
Deathstroke movie (in vain of Heat/Collateral) directed by Michael Mann
Gotham Central (in vain of The Departed) directed by Martin Scorsese

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Doesn't work that way at all, bro.

This.

Doing Penguin then Riddler as a response to Jokers success would be pretty silly.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly this sounds like something they just made up after Joker crossed the $1billion mark.

But now they seem to have switched it to a series of DC villain movies. Not every villain works in a standalone film. I think the Joker was both a rare and perfect storm coming together. Any villain they choose will need to be cast as well as Phoenix was for that script as the Joker. Won't be easy.

Shit, they could do the staple DC villains** as standalone films and have Phoenix play each role. I'd be breaking new ground, it'd be bold and it could be glorious.

**Yes, even Catwoman.

Khazra Reborn

BruceSkywalker
hmmm.. perhaps a dark lex luthor film is coming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.