Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge is a first-party video game developed by FASA Studio for the Xbox. The game, like the earlier Crimson Skies for the PC, is an action-oriented arcade flight game.

wUfpuMSPDjE

Microsoft, for the love of GOD, can you get this game on PC?! Played it earlier and it was just as fun as when I was a kid.

Kazenji
I've heard about the game from watching MetalJesusRock's youtube channel.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've heard about the game from watching MetalJesusRock's youtube channel. It's an incredibly fun dogfighting sim.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's an incredibly fun dogfighting sim.

That's about what he said too, Not alot of people bothered to check it out when it got released at the time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's about what he said too, Not alot of people bothered to check it out when it got released at the time. It's kind of a miniature open-world type dogfighting sim, I don't think there's a game since that tried to emulate or take elements from it in any way, despite the dogfighting being extremely well-done.

It allows you to go around and start fights with blimps, you can do side missions to help all sorts of whacky characters on the island, battle gigantic robots, upgrade your planes, it even had online and offline multiplayer with tons of different planes and helicopters to choose from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.