Kylo>Rey Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
I was on wookiepedia and saw that it sourced a quote from the last Jedi adaptation that said that Luke stated that even though Kylo lost to Rey he still believed he was far more powerful than her. Can anyone confirm this?

xPRIMEx
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren

Found this in the powers and abilities section

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/2Oe50Od.jpg

xPRIMEx
Nice, thanks

Lord Lucien
Wasn't he shot in the f*cing kidney and bleeding to death when Rey beat him? Pretty sure the strongest fighter in the world would still lose to an amateur if he'd been previously shivved with a butter knife up to the hilt.

xPRIMEx

Darth Thor
Yeah too bad Vader was never injured in the OT, would have been great to see Farmboy Luke kick his butt.

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Wasn't he shot in the f*cing kidney and bleeding to death when Rey beat him? Pretty sure the strongest fighter in the world would still lose to an amateur if he'd been previously shivved with a butter knife up to the hilt. thumb up

And he was shot with the Bowcaster to boot... They even made it a point to display its power earlier in the movie.

Darth Thor
Yeah but she overpowered him in the mind reading thing too. And he wasnt injured then.

Rey is a Mary Sue but I agree thats not Kylos fault.

NewGuy01
He also did worse against Finn than the angry stormtrooper.

xPRIMEx
Yeah that was retarded

S_W_LeGenD
Kylo Ren is talented in the ways of the Force but he might be lacking in combative skills.

Tzeentch
He straight up beat her in RoS. It took Leia doing... whatever the ****, to distract him and give her an opening.

xPRIMEx
I know, I was asking before the movie came out

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah too bad Vader was never injured in the OT, would have been great to see Farmboy Luke kick his butt.

Luke injured Vader's shoulder in ESB and Vader immediately shut him down. Kylo just sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.