All Might vs Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
Well gee, I wonder...

NemeBro
You know that characters much weaker than Broly, since, like, early to mid DBZ were capable of destroying planets, right?

And that All Might is at best like a mountain buster, right?

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
You know that characters much weaker than Broly, since, like, early to mid DBZ were capable of destroying planets, right?

And that All Might is at best like a mountain buster, right?

Well actually Nem, I honesrtly didn't know. I've only ever gotten into DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and a few other titles. DBZ planets aren't that large, or at least never appeared to be larger than mid sized continents (I could be wrong though?).

Has All Might ever shown his max power level? Also, how many mountains do you think would need to be destroyed in order to achieve planet kill levels? Check out mountains and fault lines before answering. Anyway, a character capable of wiping out a mountain would or should actually be considered a planetary threat. Or, am I overthinking this?

I get it if you think Broly is more powerful, but honestly All Might and Broly aren't from the same universe. Some of those DBZ verse planets are tiny. Not saying Broly wouldn't annihilate All Might, just saying that All Might in the DBZ verse might appear far stronger than he does in his native verse.

Hey have you checked out Jump Force? It's buggy but fun. Too bad there's no Saitama, and Inuyasha characters though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stoic
Well actually Nem, I honesrtly didn't know. I've only ever gotten into DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and a few other titles. DBZ planets aren't that large, or at least never appeared to be larger than mid sized continents (I could be wrong though?).

What makes you think that DBZ planets are particularly small?

Kai worlds like King Kai's are, sure, but what reason do we have to assume the planets in the physical realm are?

When Gotenks flew around Earth we can see that there are many other landmasses which are too large to notice any cities or anything on them:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11118/111185804/6102075-1155513-gotenks.jpg

Why do you think they are small?

No, but given that no one in the series has shown even a millionth of the power to destroy Earth, it doesn't matter too much.

Fault lines have nothing to do with destroying a planet. To destroy a planet one must match or exceed its gravitational binding energy.

No, mountain busters are not nearly on par with planet busters.

There is no reason to think they are tiny.

Nah, I didn't think it looked great.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Stoic

Has All Might ever shown his max power level? Also, how many mountains do you think would need to be destroyed in order to achieve planet kill levels? Check out mountains and fault lines before answering. Anyway, a character capable of wiping out a mountain would or should actually be considered a planetary threat. Or, am I overthinking this?

I get it if you think Broly is more powerful, but honestly All Might and Broly aren't from the same universe. Some of those DBZ verse planets are tiny. Not saying Broly wouldn't annihilate All Might, just saying that All Might in the DBZ verse might appear far stronger than he does in his native verse.

Hey have you checked out Jump Force? It's buggy but fun. Too bad there's no Saitama, and Inuyasha characters though.

The planet vegeta was 10X the size of earth. First form frieza blew it up with a finger

Stoic
Thanks for the answers, which cleared up the power levels. I thought that All Might was up there. @Nem, you should check Jump Force out. Like I said, it has minor bugs but the fighting is worth it, the customizations are pretty good as well.

RadZoa
Dragon Ball planets are microscopic size, also DB Super characters are very weak and slow physically. Broly would get blitzed and get his neck snapped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.