Hulk vs 200 Quintillion ton Object

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Beyonder creates a 200 quintillion ton object the size of a large truck and drops it on the hulk at 500 miles per hour

Does hulk get crushed to death or can he somehow stop it?

DarkSaint85
He gets utterly crushed.

DarkSaint85
Crunching the numbers gives a kinetic energy of 500 Yottajoules.

That's nearly 1000x the total amount of energy that hits the Earth from the sun.....in a entire year.

Concentrated in the area of a large truck.

BrolyBlack
I should have stated this was WBH.

StiltmanFTW
Regular Hulk lifts it with his pinkie.

WBH breaks Broly's untucked cock and rips it off.

Proper_

carver9
Galaxy Master threw the weight of a planet on top of Hulk and it did nothing. Proxima threw the weight of a star on top of Hulk and it did nothing. Vector threw a force powerful enough to move planets and it did nothing. He grabs this and throw it out of orbit.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Galaxy Master threw the weight of a planet on top of Hulk and it did nothing. Vector threw a force powerful enough to move planets and it did nothing. He grabs this and throw it out of orbit.

Scans.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Scans.

Of what

celeyhyga17
Look at my quote.

carver9
I guess you want scans of everything. One sec.

celeyhyga17
Smh... Look at me quote laddie.

carver9
I'll look for the Galaxy M scans tomorrow but here's the scans of The Stranger. Once he increase the power output, that's when the Hulk fell (it koed him as well)...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3160756-7480715137-31581.jpg

Vector...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111258932/4861846-hulkvsu-foes23.jpg

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

carver9
Hes being tagged with planetary PLUS forces. The scan with Vector, the narration say he was ripping reality apart which is the reason Vector is mentioning Worlds and Hulk powered through it.

The Stranger slapped him with enough force to move Worlds and Hulk was powering through it. Yes, it proves my case.

BrolyBlack
Hahaha no!!!

carver9
Lol... no matter what I post, you will always deny me, huh?

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/sfg7akm

BrolyBlack
Lol... no matter what I post, you will always deny me, huh?

You know I saw hulk wins more times then many of the deniers here.

You deny me on Xbox all the time

NemeBro
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Crunching the numbers gives a kinetic energy of 500 Yottajoules.

That's nearly 1000x the total amount of energy that hits the Earth from the sun.....in a entire year.

Concentrated in the area of a large truck. Or, to put it another way, it's 5.0 x 10^26 (assuming you are right and it is 500 Yottajoules), which is about 500,000 times less than the energy required to destroy Earth. Shit, it's like a thousand times less than the energy to destroy the moon.

Phuck WBH, Grey Hulk has at least one feat better than this.

It bounces off his chest and WBH doesn't even say ow.

DarkSaint85
Hes being tagged with planetary PLUS forces. The scan with Vector, the narration say he was ripping reality apart which is the reason Vector is mentioning Worlds and Hulk powered through it.

The Stranger slapped him with enough force to move Worlds and Hulk was powering through it. Yes, it proves my case.

How big was the planet that Vector and Stranger's forces could move?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.