What if... Hulk can flight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
He would be a high herald? Barely can challenge the heralds? Or maybe trans level?

I ask this because the Hulk's powerset are quite interesting but the less of speed is a important factor to challenge heralds.

What do you think?

StiltmanFTW
He would be nigh-unstoppable on message boards.

In comics, it wouldn't change much, as fliers there don't think like we do or video game players do, they just try to brawl and job all the time.

Sin I AM
what are you asking? op is confusing

StiltmanFTW
*touches Sin's leg*

It's only confusing at first, darling.

carver9
I guess hes asking what tier Hulk would be in if he had flight. Would he be able to challenge Heralds even though without flight, Heralds are fodder to him, even while backed with a team. Oh well.

StiltmanFTW
Flight and ranged options are great for battleboards.

In comics, someone like Vision gets punked by BC Logan in a moment.

Philosophía
Originally posted by deft
He would be a high herald? Barely can challenge the heralds? Or maybe trans level? He has no range besides applauding, and flying doesn't change the fact that he'd still get speedblitzed.

He's barely mid, as it is.

MrMind

BrolyBlack

carver9
Very far. People below Hulk tier is stomping or stale mating high Heralds. Hulk is the epitome of strength and power, he doesnt need flight to aid him in putting him far above Heralds.

-Pr-
Carver's full of shit as usual, but as far as the OP goes, flight is nothing without a decent boost to speed. Flight alone doesn't really matter.

DarkSaint85
Was actually trying to think of fliers who don't really have much speed (I mean, they have some, but nothing to write home about).

Angel, I guess. And I'd give Wolverine (as an example) good odds against him. Or even Colossus.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was actually trying to think of fliers who don't really have much speed (I mean, they have some, but nothing to write home about).

Angel, I guess. And I'd give Wolverine (as an example) good odds against him. Or even Colossus.

Yeah. Storm too, but she has ranged attacks. Hawkman has some measure of speed, but it's not in the kind of ranges that would make that much of a difference.

StiltmanFTW
Mungiforce Hawkman is FTL, one-shots the likes of Superman and was revealed to be Pr's father in 341th attempt in writing a good origin for Thanagarians one-shot from 1986.

cdtm
Originally posted by deft
He would be a high herald? Barely can challenge the heralds? Or maybe trans level?

I ask this because the Hulk's powerset are quite interesting but the less of speed is a important factor to challenge heralds.

What do you think?

No.

Maybe if Hulk can fight.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver's full of shit as usual, but as far as the OP goes, flight is nothing without a decent boost to speed. Flight alone doesn't really matter.

I disagree to some extent, if two opponents are equal, and one can fly, that is a huge mobility advantage, at least in real world terms.

But yeah, being able to float around while your opponent zips around at light speed isn't going to be a huge deal breaker.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Angel, I guess. And I'd give Wolverine (as an example) good odds against him. Or even Colossus. The low herald tier is full of them.

Stoic
Depends on how fast his flight speed would be? I'd imagine that he'd be able to attain FTL speeds in accordance to how strong he became. Many forms of BFR would also be canceled.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Very far. People below Hulk tier is stomping or stale mating high Heralds. Hulk is the epitome of strength and power, he doesnt need flight to aid him in putting him far above Heralds. Hulk gets absolutely shitstomped by half the mid-herald tier, which he shouldn't even be part of.

Don't be ridiculous.

BrolyBlack

Philosophía
https://i.stack.imgur.com/BBhYg.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.