SHAZAM Who Laughs & Black Adam Vs Gladiator & Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/1E56aLO.jpg
&
https://i.imgur.com/t28yUBl.jpg

Vs

https://i.imgur.com/kBWa4zy.jpg
&
https://i.imgur.com/PZVtFtM.jpg

Sin I AM
Hmmm tough. SHL fought a holding back Superman right? And he looked better than Teth but I think that is cause he wanted him to snap out of it. It's hard to gauge DCs side power level. I'm siding with Marvel for now

zopzop
Team Marvel. Hickman's Hyperion was holding worlds apart and catching speeding planets. Gladiator has been written up recently (beating BRB, hurting Galactus, etc..).

Now if this was Superman and General Zod vs Gladiator and Hyperion, it would be a different story.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
Team Marvel. Hickman's Hyperion was holding worlds apart and catching speeding planets. Gladiator has been written up recently (beating BRB, hurting Galactus, etc..).

Now if this was Superman and General Zod vs Gladiator and Hyperion, it would be a different story.

Black Adam has better combat feats though.

Sin I AM

That holding worlds apart feat is trash imo

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That holding worlds apart feat is trash imo
Why is it trash?

Adam Grimes
Hurting Galactus is non canon as well.

DarkSaint85
Just want to point out the rogue planet feat..it was 'only' travelling at 500,000km/hr iirc.

Fast, sure, but that's only like Mach 400.

ShadowFyre
A planet traveling at Mach 400 coming to a dead stop is far better than simply pushing a planet though right?

And not trying to insinuate you don't think it's good, but that feat puts a lot of even Superman's feats to shame. Well, his average to high average feats anyway. Obviously not his top ones

DarkSaint85
Ah, but note zops post.

The feat wasn't stopping it.

It was CATCHING, which I at the time interpreted as catching up to. Making it a speed feat, henc my comment on the speed.

Incidentally I once calcd some random Kryps doing a similar thing, and it came up to orders of magnitude more than Hyperion.

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ah, but note zops post.

It was CATCHING, which I at the time interpreted as catching up to. Making it a speed feat, henc my comment on the speed.

Incidentally I once calcd some random Kryps doing a similar thing, and it came up to orders of magnitude more than Hyperion. Is H1 your sock? laughing out loud

Philosophía
Ah, but note zops post.

Incidentally I once calcd some random Kryps doing a similar thing, and it came up to orders of magnitude more than Hyperion. Shhh

but.....yes.

carver9
Team 2 holds every single advantage. Giving it to them. Based off speed fts, no one on team 2 could touch Gladiator.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude
Is H1 your sock? laughing out loud

He's yhea man I wish to be one day.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 holds every single advantage. Giving it to them. Based off speed fts, no one on team 2 could touch Gladiator.

Do you read? Or just mash things in your head?

carver9
Read what

DarkSaint85
See, I quoted you so the original post was preserved smile

If you want to deny you made an error, go for it. But please, don't play the faux innocence act with me.

Edit: even your edit didn't correct all the mistakes lmao

carver9
Lol... why do you always think I'm trying to act innocent? What did I do to you Dark? I guess the yrs of debating with me caused some type of trauma. Anyways, Gladiator team wins. All I'm asking you to do Mr. Saint is calm down. AFTER reading my posts, take a breather. Everything is going to be ok. I promise you I'm not trying to act innocent. I'm far away from that.

DarkSaint85
Oh sorry, you were genuinely being stupid. My fault, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

No one on team 2 can touch Gladiator based on speed feats eh?

Who's on team 2, Carter?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol... why do you always think I'm trying to act innocent? What did I do to you Dark? I guess the yrs of debating with me caused some type of trauma. Anyways, Gladiator team wins. All I'm asking you to do Mr. Saint is calm down. AFTER reading my posts, take a breather. Everything is going to be ok. I promise you I'm not trying to act innocent. I'm far away from that.

to be fair you did originally say Team 1

carver9
@Darksaint...

Lol... WHAT!!! You're just not even fun to talk to anymore. Lol... you won.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
to be fair you did originally say Team 1

I did and I changed it. I'm just trying to figure out why he is so stressed. Havent seen you in a while though. Good to have you back.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah, but t2 is Glads team bro lol stick out tongue

zopzop
Ah, but note zops post.

My bad, I should have been more clear.

carver9

Yep. That's why I edited my post and in my original post, it was obviously an error since I said I dont see how anyone can touch Glads. Let's say you made the same mistake and I came back and said "you stupid idiotic, turd face, creepy guy, harm baby mommas, dont know comics, guy you" because of a POST; wouldnt you either think something is wrong with me mentally or I'm suffering through some type of stress? Before you answer, think about it for a second.

DarkSaint85

Lol now imagine if Carter ever made an error on a comic showing....imagine how honest he would be and how readily he would admit to being wrong.

Base your judgement on how slip slip slippery he's being lmao.

And yes Carter, this is me being stressed lol.

DarkSaint85
Yep. That's why I edited my post and in my original post, it was obviously an error since I said I dont see how anyone can touch Glads. Let's say you made the same mistake and I came back and said "you stupid idiotic, turd face, creepy guy, harm baby mommas, dont know comics, guy you" because of a POST; wouldnt you either think something is wrong with me mentally or I'm suffering through some type of stress? Before you answer, think about it for a second.

Except.....I didn't do ANY of that, or say ANY of that. THAT would be me being stressed lol.

What I did instead was ask if you read things, or mashed words together laughing out loud.

Psst: spoiler alert, I'm not stressing at you, I'm mocking you, in case it wasn't clear.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol now imagine if Carter ever made an error on a comic showing....imagine how honest he would be and how readily he would admit to being wrong.

Base your judgement on how slip slip slippery he's being lmao.

And yes Carter, this is me being stressed lol.

we all mistakes though lol, Honestly you could've just said he made a simple error

AlbertoJohnAvil

laughing out loud these dudes are emotionally invested into this stuff so not surprised

DarkSaint85
we all mistakes though lol, Honestly you could've just said he made a simple error

Honestly? Yeah, tbh I would've.

Except his very next post was all like 'wha? Me? Whatever do you mean???' lol.

Either he genuinely had no idea (despite going back to edit part of his mistake lol) or he did, and was trying to be cute about it.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud these dudes are emotionally invested into this stuff so not surprised

Lol go back and see which of my posts called him a turd face (or anything even resembling that lol).

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol go back and see which of my posts called him a turd face (or anything even resembling that lol).

you can't tell me this isn't insulting smh lmao

Do you read? Or just mash things in your head?

DarkSaint85

I didn't say I wasn't insulting.

I said nothing that I posted resembled this:

THAT is the rambling of a stressed guy in his feelings.

Smh lmao, as the cool kids say.....

carver9

EXTREMELY INVESTED.

carver9

He edited it. He called me stupid in the same sentence.

DarkSaint85
you stupid idiotic, turd face, creepy guy, harm baby mommas, dont know comics, guy you.

DarkSaint85
He edited it. He called me an idiot in the same sentence.

Erm...

No I didn't. WTF lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil

I don't see where he called you stupid though

DarkSaint85
I don't see where he called you stupid though

Nor did I call him an idiot, as originally said. This is so weird lol.

I think he may be drunk? In any case, I'm stepping back. He genuinely sounds crazy/upset, and either I make him cry or snap, and I don't want that on my conscience.

Carver, I'm sorry for bullying you. Peace man.

carver9
Mr. Saint...

All I'm asking you to do is calm down. It's honestly not that serious to get so attached to things to the point of getting in your emotions. I just think there are more things in life to stress about than a comic book forum. Maybe I'm missing out on something. Maybe I'm the one that is looking at this wrong. I wonder how the feeling is calling people dumb, stupid, idiotic, and retarded. Is it a stress reliever. I'll PM Bada and ask him if I can get away with for a day just mistreating people on KMC to see what I am missing out on.

carver9
Oh sorry, you were genuinely being stupid. My fault, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

No one on team 2 can touch Gladiator based on speed feats eh?

Who's on team 2, Carter?

Alberto...

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

So in a different sentence was the word stupid used... And nor did I edit it out like you insinuated.

And like I said, I originally thought you were putting on an act.

But like I said, don't get upset, I don't want you to feel like you're bullied.

Edit: just @Alberto, one last comment:. Note how something as easily verifiable as my posts can be twisted and misrepresented.

Now imagine it's a comic scan, from say, the 1980s. Would you trust a person's word, knowing how slippery and malleable facts can be to that person??

carver9
Lol... how did this turn into trusting and not trusting? All I'm asking you to do is calm down. I'm not being funny, lying, innocent, none of that. I'm genuinely asking you to be put some patience in debating. You USE to be so good at that.

DarkSaint85
And I was patiently pointing out to you that you made several mistakes in your post which I was laughing at.

Patience, however, can run out after eight long years.

I mean, even Pr, a global mod, has said that you're a troll. We all know it. You get leniency, and just don't know it (or you do, and it's part of the trolling).

And yes, the post from Pr exists. Was made this year. You know me, you know I can dig it out.

carver9
Hey, all I can do is try. If you feel like I am a troll, why even put time into debating with me? Isnt that kind of, weird? Example, I dont talk to Insane Titan at all because I think it's a waste of energy. That is the smart approach. I think you're making excuses to justify you being the way you are. Alberto hasn't been here 8 years and you have called him out of his name on multiple of occasions. Own up to what type of person you are.

StiltmanFTW

I have found this rare gif of you two together:

https://tinyurl.com/r35tjel

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
A planet traveling at Mach 400 coming to a dead stop is far better than simply pushing a planet though right?

And not trying to insinuate you don't think it's good, but that feat puts a lot of even Superman's feats to shame. Well, his average to high average feats anyway. Obviously not his top ones Depends on how long it took him to halt the planet. I can calculate the approximate amount of force if someone is willing to give me a good approximation on the time it took.

DarkSaint85
Hey, all I can do is try. If you feel like I am a troll, why even put time into debating with me? Isnt that kind of, weird? Example, I dont talk to Insane Titan at all because I think it's a waste of energy. That is the smart approach. I think you're making excuses to justify you being the way you are. Alberto hasn't been here 8 years and you have called him out of his name on multiple of occasions. Own up to what type of person you are.

Wait.

So in the same page, two posts apart, you tell me to put more patience into debating, then ask why I put time into debating????

Lmao.

ShadowFyre
Ah, but note zops post.

Incidentally I once calcd some random Kryps doing a similar thing, and it came up to orders of magnitude more than Hyperion.

I see what your saying. He can fly that fast so technically it's not moving?

DarkSaint85
Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong, Mach 400 or so is nothing to be sniffed at. I think that's what BA hit when racing with Jay, actually.....

Philosophía
https://i.ibb.co/S3sxHZk/5361488-rco004-1462157061.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/wQDwWWT/5361489-rco007-1462157114.jpg

---

https://i.ibb.co/1R766cw/main-qimg-fde28542655fdf65187b73d2a9e4de0d.jpg

zopzop

Philosophía
Ultraman doesn't have a weakness to magic. And Superman is not only superior to anybody here, but he also has better showings against magic than either here -- especially Hyperion, who, based on what's been shown above, would literally be defenseless and turned into stone by Black Adam.

https://i.ibb.co/3T2XFKt/e7Tb7IH.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Qm36ypv/wIGC9KE.jpg

MrMind
Zop and Sin hate Captain Marvel for unknown reasons

Kinda like Me and Stilt hating Thor

on topic, Shazam who Laughs can solo

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
Zop and Sin hate Captain Marvel for unknown reasons

Kinda like Me and Stilt hating Thor

on topic, Shazam who Laughs can solo

Only Captain Marvel I don't care for is Carol not Billy (I'm a fan).

TheHulkster
Hyperion is powerless due to the magical energy of Weirdworld, not from facing a magic based opponent.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Hyperion is powerless due to the magical energy of Weirdworld, not from facing a magic based opponent.

Same thing happens to Superman in Skartarus.

https://imgur.com/a/qPgi7z1

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Same thing happens to Superman in Skartarus.

https://imgur.com/a/qPgi7z1

There are a lot of scenes like this. Darkness and Magic IS his weakness and it seem to be much worse for him now.

zopzop

Philosophía
I know Superman is >>>>>>>>>>>> anyone here. That's why I said Kryptonians. Supergirl is superior to Mary when they fight (even when Mary is amped) despite being vulnerable to magic. So being vulnerable to magic doesn't mean T2 loses automatically.

T2 wins because they are much more powerful overall. Supergirl being superior to Mary Marvel despite being vulnerable to magic, doesn't mean, for example, that Hyperion being vulnerable to magic would turn out the same way. Because, unlike Super, he doesn't have the plethora of showings that demonstrate it. If Supergirl had a single showing where she's completely useless against magic, has never shown high-end magic resistance and she'd be up against a character who's literally wielding magic , then I'd say the same thing about her -- she'd get bi tch slapped into stone. Hyperion doesn't get Supergirl's feats against magic, or against magic characters, just because they're both vulnerable -- that's crazy town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.