MUI Goku vs Thor and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

StiltmanFTW

Thor slips and knocks himself out.

Goku reverts to his base form (the very base form, not the Saiyan Beyond God form), punches a hole through Clark's chest and bites his head off.

Thor wakes up and becomes Goku's new wife.

carver9
Lol... this is a non fight. Goku power was at a level that the Gods of Destructions (Universal+ levels beings) got up out of their seats in excitement based off of Goku power level. Goku while not even being at a fraction of his power level tanked a black hole being thrown on him, tanked punches that was warping reality and withstood a beating from a being that was as powerful as the God of Destructions. Question, if Goku was to sit down and look at some combat showings from either Thor or Superman, which fight would he be extremely impressed with? What showing from either of these 2 would make him interested in fighting either of them? Im talking about DBZ Goku. Let's not even go into the Super version.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Goku reverts to his base form (the very base form, not the Saiyan Beyond God form), punches a hole through Clark's chest and bites his head off.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Red Ribbon army from the original DB anime would murder Thor.

DarkSaint85
Wrong forum.

This ain't CBR, friend.

carver9
Red Ribbon army from the original DB anime would murder Thor.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/rbovr3r

carver9
Goku kills Thor in base form with a casual blast and the rest of the fight would go like this...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/006/399/8bb.jpg

MrMind

laughing out loud I made this thread so I can read amazing post like this

thumb up

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wrong forum.

This ain't CBR, friend.

don't be that guy, Saint

We don't get enough traffic in foreign cinema for a fun discussion like this

DarkSaint85
Hey I'm the guy who runs to the teacher remember laughing out loud

cdtm
Thor would simply absorb the Kamehameha and return it 100 fold, just like he did Celestial power. And Superman would probably amp off of it.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Goku kills Thor in base form with a casual blast and the rest of the fight would go like this...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/006/399/8bb.jpg

L0D0VGomWb4

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Thor would simply absorb the Kamehameha and return it 100 fold, just like he did Celestial power. And Superman would probably amp off of it.

That Mageddon feat is just so crazy when you think about it, one could almost call it PIS (if they don't already).

It's not even the absence of what amps him (which would be darkness, which we know doesn't amp Superman). It's ANTI sunlight - it's literally poison. It's specifically something that DOESNT amp him.

But he absorbed it. And absorbed a hell of a lot of it.

cdtm
That Mageddon feat is just so crazy when you think about it, one could almost call it PIS (if they don't already).

It's not even the absence of what amps him (which would be darkness, which we know doesn't amp Superman). It's ANTI sunlight - it's literally poison. It's specifically something that DOESNT amp him.

But he absorbed it. And absorbed a hell of a lot of it.

Then there's that time he amped off Apokolipian Firepit energy. Which is literally Darkseid Omega energy, and should in no way power him (Even if it made him "evil" in the process.)

StiltmanFTW

Thor gets hit and stunned by energy attacks all the damn time.

Goku is too fast for him.

MrMind
Thor tries to absorb Goku's random energy blast, Mjolnir explodes from overloading.

MrMind
Thor gets hit and stunned by energy attacks all the damn time.

Goku is too fast for him.

for real
Super Saiyans not controlling their speed could circle around earth multiple times in seconds, see Gotenks

cdtm
Norrin Radd wouldn't even call that a light jog, and Thor's never had trouble blocking him.

h1a8
Carver give me a few of Goku's top power output destructive feats (striking or strength feats) then give me his best durability feat and best speed and reaction feats.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Carver give me a few of Goku's top power output destructive feats (striking or strength feats) then give me his best durability feat and best speed and reaction feats.

His best durability ft is being depleted near completely of his power. I'm talking about to the point of him struggling to stand up and a black hole was thrown on top of him and he tanked it, while at his weakest. That's no his best but let's start there.

His top energy output would be hurting Jiren. Let's put it like this, during the beginning of Dragonball Super, Goku energy attacks were destroying suns and planets. His energy attacks was capable of collapsing the entire Universe and the dimensions around it, including heaven and hell.

His best strength ft was his punches creating shockwaves that was about to destroy the entire Universe. Well, I wouldnt even call that his most powerful striking ft because those same punches, Jiren blocked it with his finger. Whatever punch he hit Jiren with making him flinch would be his strongest punch.

All I am going to say is, his combat speed piss on anyone in both DC and Marvel, combined.

BrolyBlack
Please wait...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
who wins

This should be changed to MUI Goku vs. RKT and Superman Prime One Million, lol.

MrMind
Norrin Radd wouldn't even call that a light jog, and Thor's never had trouble blocking him.

the problem with comic characters is, they barely uses their ftl travel speed in fights, in theory Noreen should not be tagged or hit by Thor, or meta level like Wonder Man, or even streets like Black Panther or Spidey. Yet he does, consistently

At one point you have Thor shattering planets going ftl fighting trans-skyfather level being like Gorr, yet half of the time you see him getting tagged or hit by The Thing, Space Knight, Daredevil etc.

good thing about DBZ, when Goku is at super saiyan level or above, you don't see him having trouble again with people like Tao Pai Pai or Chiaotzu anymore. The portrayal of power, especially in the category of speed, has more consistency

in before laser and 40 pounds

DarkSaint85
Part of that is because comic characters have been around a lot longer than anime characters, especially mainstream ones like Surfer Flash etc. Not talking about guys like Runner or Zoom etc.

So to have them in a weekly comic, sometimes even in multiple comics every week, and still have them relevant (or more accurately, their teammates/opponents relevant), inconsistency needs to occur. What's the point of the Defenders, if Surfer can just clone 100s of himself and spam all his powers simultaneously?

This is barring CIS, of course.

StiltmanFTW
The portrayal of power, especially in the category of speed, has more consistency

Yes.

They operate at high combat speed all the time.

Surfer and Thor have their sentient tools to do the job for them when they're travelling... and they sure as f*ck can't handle themselves in actual combat, since they both have had trouble with Daredevil.

MrMind
Yes.

They operate at high combat speed all the time.

Surfer and Thor have their sentient tools to do the job for them when they're travelling... and they sure as f*ck can't handle themselves in actual combat, since they both have had trouble with Daredevil.

the thing with DB is, their power level progress in a consistent fashion

We see during early era, Master Roshi or Piccolo was capable of destroying the moon, then pre Super Saiyan Vegeta can destroy earth, then Frieza first form can destroy planet vegeta (bigger/denser than earth), Then Cell claiming he can destroy the entire solar system, then in battle of gods, we know Beerus and Red Goku can destroy universe. The power level increase when story progress. If we take heralds level like Surfer or Thor, we ignore 85 percent of their feats and only focus on their best. Their best is somewhere between SSJ2 Gohan and Perfect Cell. But in reality, if we take their entire history into consideration and not just high end. Heralds level character are actually a little bit lower than that.

That's why Goku won't fight people on Tao Pai Pai level during Saiyan Saga, During Cell saga he won't fight people on Napa level. During DBS people on Cell level would be a joke. Like any anime, the further the story goes the stronger they get.

comics don't work this way, on one arc we see Thor getting his anoose split open by Wolverine or Venom. on another arc we see Thor fighting Surtur or Celestial. That's why we have such a difficult time gaugin averages for comic characters, that's why highballing and lowballing exist so often. There's not a standard metrics to go by.

One Big Mob
Why is Thor even in this thread? Aryan Goku ****ing autododges at speeds that Thor can't even begin to understand in the first place. Pretty sure Goku could be asleep and still dodge Thor.

Crazy Dan thinking Thor can absorb his attack and then ****ing hit him with it is utterly retarded. Talking dog anus Facebook spam levels of retarded.

Superman also loses badly but at least you have an avenue for him to have a shot. Thor would have to throw suns at Goku at high speeds and hope Goku doesn't automatically IT away. Homo

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Why is Thor even in this thread? Aryan Goku ****ing autododges at speeds that Thor can't even begin to understand in the first place. Pretty sure Goku could be asleep and still dodge Thor.

Crazy Dan thinking Thor can absorb his attack and then ****ing hit him with it is utterly retarded. Talking dog anus Facebook spam levels of retarded.

Superman also loses badly but at least you have an avenue for him to have a shot. Thor would have to throw suns at Goku at high speeds and hope Goku doesn't automatically IT away. Homo

smile smile ... in in tears right now. The legend is here.

Stoic
I'm of the belief that Superman alone while not holding back would be too much for Goku to handle. Stronger, faster, more durable, more powerful, vastly smarter.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm of the belief that Superman alone while not holding back would be too much for Goku to handle. Stronger, faster, more durable, more powerful, vastly smarter.

Finally, the voice of reason.

No one can ever call Stoic biased towards Superman in any way, so this must be the correct answer.

carver9

You made a thread of Broly vs Almight... lol, you can NOT be taken serious on anything DB related.

BrolyBlack
Correct on that, Stoic has almost no understanding of Dragon Ball

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Correct on that, Stoic has almost no understanding of Dragon Ball

I'm always correct. mad

cdtm
That's unfair, as powerful as Almight is, Broly probably stands at least a little chance. Maybe 1 out of 10?

h1a8
His best durability ft is being depleted near completely of his power. I'm talking about to the point of him struggling to stand up and a black hole was thrown on top of him and he tanked it, while at his weakest. That's no his best but let's start there.

His top energy output would be hurting Jiren. Let's put it like this, during the beginning of Dragonball Super, Goku energy attacks were destroying suns and planets. His energy attacks was capable of collapsing the entire Universe and the dimensions around it, including heaven and hell.

His best strength ft was his punches creating shockwaves that was about to destroy the entire Universe. Well, I wouldnt even call that his most powerful striking ft because those same punches, Jiren blocked it with his finger. Whatever punch he hit Jiren with making him flinch would be his strongest punch.

All I am going to say is, his combat speed piss on anyone in both DC and Marvel, combined.

No speculation or hyperbole. What damage was he shown to cause?
Superman has held black holes in his hand and went through them without any damage.

So Goku has a speed and reaction feat better than a fraction of a nanosecond being equal to several minutes? If so then list it.

cdtm
Superman has held black holes in his hand and went through them without any damage.

So Goku has a speed and reaction feat better than a fraction of a nanosecond being equal to several minutes? If so then list it.

He can't, because those measurements don't exist. Carver thinks a few after images mean faster then light speed.

carver9

I dont think you understood what I said. I'm going to say it again for you. Goku was so weakened that he could not stand. He was near depleted of power. He had to be HELPED off the ground because his body was LIMP due to him being weakened. I dont know how many ways I can explain that. Then a black hole was DROPPED ON HIM IN THIS DEPLETED STATE and he tanked it. Superman flying through black holes AT FULL POWER and holding a black hole AT FULL POWER does not compare to this. It's like throwing kryptonite beside Superman and throwing him inside of a black hole while the kryptonite is attached to him AND HE TANKS IT. Please tell me you understand the difference. Once you do, we can move on.

Damborgson

carver9
I thought when you're bfred, you lose? Superman flying to the sun is an auto loss. Also, I thought any amps will be mentioned in the OP? Isnt that how it works. Superman self bfr himself if he flies to the sun. Thor gets blitzed to death as soon as the bell ring. Goku is famous for using his speed. This is a non fight.

h1a8
I dont think you understood what I said. I'm going to say it again for you. Goku was so weakened that he could not stand. He was near depleted of power. He had to be HELPED off the ground because his body was LIMP due to him being weakened. I dont know how many ways I can explain that. Then a black hole was DROPPED ON HIM IN THIS DEPLETED STATE and he tanked it. Superman flying through black holes AT FULL POWER and holding a black hole AT FULL POWER does not compare to this. It's like throwing kryptonite beside Superman and throwing him inside of a black hole while the kryptonite is attached to him AND HE TANKS IT. Please tell me you understand the difference. Once you do, we can move on.

Being tired or lack of energy doesn't effect your durability. Goku's dead body has the same durability of his alive body. So Goku tanked a black hole. Scans?

carver9
Being tired or lack of energy doesn't effect your durability. Goku's dead body has the same durability of his alive body. So Goku tanked a black hole. Scans?

Wait, are you implying Goku depleted of energy is just as durable as him being fully powered?

SquallX
Superman surviving the destruction of the Source Wall and only getting knocked out beats every other DBZ durability feats.

StiltmanFTW
Goku still can use a tractor to knock Clark the **** out:

https://tinyurl.com/v6uwb26

Superman is screwed, he is an uneducated farmboy at his core and can't take such punishment.

cdtm

Except that that thing wasn't a black hole.

Superman broke a sixth dimensional (So far above a mere third dimensional) moon fully depleted.

cdtm

In terms of speed, they are below sound, as proven by the fact they struggled against a robot that uses echo location.

cdtm
Here it is:

FtBNlpsK3MY

Agnilasa easily tracks and counters final form Freeza, Goku and Vegeta blue, and the rest using sonar.

Sound is MUCH slower then light.

So I don't want to hear how Superman or Thor can't handle Dragon Ball speed, this fight proved conclusively that DB reaction times are far, far below comic book characters.

DeadpoolXXX
In terms of speed, they are below sound, as proven by the fact they struggled against a robot that uses echo location. dyspo is confirmed ftl.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111297480/6975132-3891295894-DUCCaQDXkAA_NWm
https://i.imgur.com/jscj1b5.png

mui goku and full power jiren are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dyspo.

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
dyspo is confirmed ftl.
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111297480/6975132-3891295894-DUCCaQDXkAA_NWm
https://i.imgur.com/jscj1b5.png

mui goku and full power jiren are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dyspo.

Except Dypso got outmaneuvered by Gohan. He's like Kiziru, can only do straight line speed, that doesn't make them ftl any more then it does Luffy.

The sonar fail is as definitive a measurement on their speed as we'll get.

Goku and Vegeta Blue = sub sonic.

DeadpoolXXX
go back and watch the show instead of trolling lol.

theyre talking about dyspo being ftl AS he's fighting everyone. it was never said that hes only ftl in a straight line.laughing out loud

subsonic.......what a trolllaughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
go back and watch the show instead of trolling lol.

theyre talking about dyspo being ftl AS he's fighting everyone. it was never said that hes only ftl in a straight line.laughing out loud

subsonic.......what a trolllaughing out loud

You may want to watch the show yourself:

_WTSYSCq_yA

Freeza created a "wall" on either side of them, so Gohan can push a Dypso back.

Because he moves in a straight line forward, and in predictable movements.

DarkSaint85
Phucking nerds

StiltmanFTW
Phucking nerds

laughing out loud

Reminds me of this:

gd5yB9Vmd6I

Galan007
Wrong forum.

This ain't CBR, friend. thumb up

Moving...

MrMind
Phucking nerds

https://media1.giphy.com/media/ZxVIbC9YpRttDwupB4/giphy.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/3b4ajf.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Saint is truly awful sometimes.

This won't be easily forgiven.

ShadowFyre
Probably Goku, but has he done anything that Clark hasn't seen before? He has taken Universe level destruction before

cdtm
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Probably Goku, but has he done anything that Clark hasn't seen before? He has taken Universe level destruction before

His weapon is literally life energy. Superman should be able to drink that milkshake.

Stoic
You made a thread of Broly vs Almight... lol, you can NOT be taken serious on anything DB related.

This had nothing to do with not knowing how powerful DBZ characters are. I didn't know how powerful Almight was. I recently played Jump Force, and he's one of the characters.

Superman would beat the mess out of Goku. What is he supposed to do, wait an enternity for Goku to launch his best attacks? Kamee... Pow is how it would go. Superman isn't Frieza, and won't wait as Goku gathers enough spirit energy to toss a Spirit Bomb at him.

DarkSaint85
https://media1.giphy.com/media/ZxVIbC9YpRttDwupB4/giphy.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/3b4ajf.jpg

Ahaha I didn't, actually.

One would almost think Galan is able to, you know, realise that Goku isn't a comic character....

cdtm
This had nothing to do with not knowing how powerful DBZ characters are. I didn't know how powerful Almight was. I recently played Jump Force, and he's one of the characters.

Superman would beat the mess out of Goku. What is he supposed to do, wait an enternity for Goku to launch his best attacks? Kamee... Pow is how it would go. Superman isn't Frieza, and won't wait as Goku gathers enough spirit energy to toss a Spirit Bomb at him.

Another little overlooked detail, is Dragon Ball powerups are active, while Supermans powers are passive. What this means is that Goku should start off fully empowered, which would make him vulnerable to an alpha strike speed blitz.

That's if Superman couldn't beat his ass while fully powered, which he totally could.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Superman is passive and on all fours, bending over for Goku.

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

You do know Superman survived the destruction of the Source Wall right?

The Source Wall encompasses the whole of the DC Multiverse.

Superman being angry was also able to split Soul Fire Darkseid in 2. This Darkseid was powered by then souls of multiple dead New Gods. That Darkseid was so strong that he fought evenly with the Source itself.

For any one great or outstanding feat Goku performs, Superman has him beat 10 to 1.

NemeBro
A standard Superman even when overclocking would badly lose to MUI Goku, sundipped Superman would one-punch MUI Goku, standard Superman would one-punch pre-Super Goku. thumb up

cdtm
Yeah standard rarely goes above light speed. That could be written off as PIS though.

Considering DB treated light speed like a big deal, nanosecond speeds should clean up the entire Super cast, including Zeno (Assuming he's the glass cannon he appears to be) smile thumb up

darthgoober
Of course being depleted of energy would affect how durable someone like Goku is. Hell, don't you think that Supes's durability would go down if he were totally depleted of energy?

StiltmanFTW

What are you doing on this forum?

You have no idea on any topic we discuss here.

cdtm
In this case he has a point.

Goku never tanked a black hole. He tanked an exotic attack, that Carver keeps calling a black hole, but that doesn't make it a black hole.

StiltmanFTW
He still knocks out Thor and Clark with a flick of his finger here.

lawest9
Norrin Radd wouldn't even call that a light jog, and Thor's never had trouble blocking him. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink wink

SquallX
Originally posted by NemeBro
A standard Superman even when overclocking would badly lose to MUI Goku, sundipped Superman would one-punch MUI Goku, standard Superman would one-punch pre-Super Goku. thumb up

A standard Superman can still track a ship teleporting from Pluto to an Island on Earth, chase it down and locate said ship in one panel.

He still posses Flash level speed in both reactions and running speed.

He can casually fixes tear in reality with his hands.

StiltmanFTW
He really doesn't.

Flash slowed down to his level.

MrMind
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know Superman survived the destruction of the Source Wall right?

The Source Wall encompasses the whole of the DC Multiverse.

Superman being angry was also able to split Soul Fire Darkseid in 2. This Darkseid was powered by then souls of multiple dead New Gods. That Darkseid was so strong that he fought evenly with the Source itself.

For any one great or outstanding feat Goku performs, Superman has him beat 10 to 1.

Superman has at least 15 times more appearances than Goku so that explanation is kinda moot

MrMind
this is the greatest superhero in DC by the way

https://i.imgur.com/mThn25T.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.