Thanos w/Regulator vs Doctor Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
just read the final issue of Infinity Ending

this seems like a good fight

BrolyBlack
How many times is Starlin going to do this?

IG, HOTU, Regulator..a bit redundant..

MrMind
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

he has an omnipotent complex and it's get worse after he's gotten older, so he has to dial things up everytime

also he's mad at marvel for letting squirrel girl kicked his ass

so this is the biggest fuk you to marvel as Thanos absorbed the supreme being

Diesldude
Watch him next write something about him coming into the real world and taking over everything.

Thanos absorbed a fallible entity that needed to have the right conditions to be omnipotent. Dr. Manhattan doesn't have these limitations and he can possibly take advantage of those limitations for the win.

MrMind
Thanos is not exactly omnipotent as he was new to his power and the story clearly showed he lacked omniscience, as he has trouble finding where eros and that little troll is throughout different points in time, It was clear that he was affecting the entire marvel multiverse however he did not become one with the omniverse

we see eros and the troll jumped in some distorted pocket dimension out of thanos' reach

but then again Manhattan isn't "exactly" omnipotent either

Diesldude
Sure neither is omnipotent. Thanos absorbed a fallible being becuase the conditions weren't right.

I don't think Dr. Manhattan will be affected by thanos having them as much as TOAA was.

By obtaining the regulators, TOAA was no longer Omnipotent, Dr. Manhattan doesnt have this weakness and can just go back and erase the regulators because he doesn't need them.

its a good fight and definitely what that requires thought. You can make a case for Thanos as well.

MrMind
honestly the way Future Thanos was defeated was a lulzy plot device, current Thanos just psychic controlled him when future Thanos was trying to blow it all up

Manhattan definitely did not show his upper limit, and his feats are more "meta" than the traditional cosmic feats Thanos pulled

but then again you might be able to argue thanos affected the reality in a bigger scale, depend on how you view DC's metaverse

Diesldude

MrMind

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
I would assume so lol, it didn't specify, you can read it on readcomicsonline, it was a good read, though there are lots of contradiction and ideologies behind that are contradicting

Starlin treated Warlock like the ultimate plot device lol, I cannot even remember Constantine, Reed, Doom pull off something this big with prep time lol thumb up thanks for the info bro.

BrolyBlack
I feel like Starlin is doing to Thanos was Shooter did with Beyonder in a way. But now Stan Lee isn’t around to tell him to Fck off.

Classic NES
I feel like Starlin is doing to Thanos was Shooter did with Beyonder in a way. But now Stan Lee isn’t around to tell him to Fck off.

I feel Starlin is worst than Shooter. This is what Thanos 4th omnipotent power up? CCU, IG, HOTI and now this? Lol.

MrMind
bump

StiltmanFTW

Not to mention all the other amps he had under different writers.

Stoic

This will be Stalin's last Thanos adventure according to the latest graphic novel published this month.

Thanos wins. He is everything and is everywhere, in all time lines from start to end, and has all power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.