Empty Hand Vs CA Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/s3Dh6iu.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/0C41foR.jpg

BrolyBlack
CA stomps

ShadowFyre
Doesn't empty hand represent the reader?

If I placed a Superman comic in front of you and told you to fight it, your saying the comic would win?

But it's CA Superman so he actually would win in the comic I guess.

ShadowFyre
I applaud DC on the whole reader/story/writer concept that they have going on it is really different. It's just such a weird concept.

Your basically asking me if I could beat up a fictional character in a comic book, well not really, your asking me if I could beat up the comic book itself. But it's not quite that simple because in the comic CA Superman would still beat me..

IWhat feats does Empty Hand have in the actual comics though? He created the Gentry is all I remember.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

If I placed a Superman comic in front of you and told you to fight it, your saying the comic would win?

But it's CA Superman so he actually would win in the comic I guess. but Superman is an idea big grin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

But it's CA Superman so he actually would win in the comic I guess.

But you'd never actually be able to destroy the concept of Superman, which is what the Thought Robot was made to be.

Its you, vs an idea/story. One which has been around since before you were born, and one that will remain after you're dead. So you're not fighting a comic book, you're fighting the concept of Superman itself.

Basically, you vs this:

https://i.redd.it/b5qwa7gv0x101.jpg

Galan007
Empty Hand.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But you'd never actually be able to destroy the concept of Superman, which is what the Thought Robot was made to be.

Its you, vs an idea/story. One which has been around since before you were born, and one that will remain after you're dead. So you're not fighting a comic book, you're fighting the concept of Superman itself.

Basically, you vs this:

https://i.redd.it/b5qwa7gv0x101.jpg

That's why I said Superman would win in the comic. Or, I guess technically that mfer beat me out here as well lol. I think the whole concept in general is kinda fun to throw around and very imaginative.

And mxy is a savage little ****.

But honestly, from both Marvel and DC (more DC) I really can't stand how big the characters are getting in levels of power and stuff, when you get to like multivereses and megaverses and all that stuff.

Battleboards aside, It makes it superhard for me to care about character or anything in that universe when it's always some multiverse level thing.

Also, I don't know if DC ever did this but when Mavel had it's Hickman run and the builders were saying it was Earth's fault and basically like trillions and trillions of beings were dying solely because of our planet and Cap basically said "**** that, we don't care, we are more important"

I know that's not exactly how it went down at all but that was kinda the vibe I got.

CatL18
The story of Superman

MrMind
Saint loves posting scans so big you can't read them, its a jedi mind trick thumb up

Senor Cage
Wonder why Galan chose the Empty Hand.

Galan007
Because I think Empty Hand > Mandrakk... And Mandrakk ~ Thought-Robot.

xJLxKing
Unless the empty hand is a corrupted Ultra smile

Galan007
He is a corrupted Ultra. That certainly doesn't mean Mandrakk is >, however. The ability to 'eat stories' only goes so far... And you aren't going to 'out-meta' Ultra/Empty Hand.

Especially when Empty Hand is also > the entire horde of Gentry, who were implied to be 5th dimensional thought-forms.

BrolyBlack
The Empty hand will be a forgotten character one day. The Superman story is a known all throughout DC and the real world.

The Story of Superman will always win

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind
Saint loves posting scans so big you can't read them, its a jedi mind trick thumb up

Lol how tiny is your phone screen??

Prof. T.C McAbe
CA Superman wins. His story > the empty hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.