Gladiator vs Bizarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

MrMind
Bizarro wins on the account of having equal stats and physical attributes to post crisis superman

Insane Titan
Bizarro stomps

ShadowFyre
I don't think Bizarro stomps but I do think he wins and I think he does better than actual Superman due to the aforementioned stats but without all of those dumbass morals and holding back.

Gladiator is a beast though, I think he could probably take a few wins home if he stays focused and goes all out

Stoic
Gladiator is smarter. He should win.

carver9
Gladiator is stronger, faster, more durable, a better fighter, and faster. He wins this every single time.

Philosophía
Bizarro.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator is stronger, faster, more durable, a better fighter, and faster. He wins this every single time.

Gladiator have been tagged by people slower or on par with Morg. Let's not pretend like anyone mentioned in this thread fights like DBZ characters, because they dont.

carver9
Good that you've noticed I've put more than just speed in that topic and I never said Bizarro wouldnt touch him. Those advantages are still there though. smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
Gladiator is smarter. He should win.

thumb up I think brains is the crucial part here. Strength, Speed and Durability should be slightly in Bizzaros favor but Glads should be superior in h2h.

DarkSaint85
Speed apparently was so important to you, you wrote it twice laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up I think brains is the crucial part here. Strength, Speed and Durability should be slightly in Bizzaros favor but Glads should be superior in h2h.

Yep. Tactical know how should have Gladiator teeing off on Bizarro until he wins by KO.

9jaboy
Good that you've noticed I've put more than just speed in that topic and I never said Bizarro wouldnt touch him. Those advantages are still there though. smile

Lol it won't matter to morg but it will matter to a whole Bizzaro? Seriously?
Bizzaro will blitz Gladiator.

carver9
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Lol it won't matter to morg but it will matter to a whole Bizzaro? Seriously?
Bizzaro will blitz Gladiator.

Show me a speed ft from Bizarro that makes you think he will blitz Gladiator. I'm in the mood of educating people

carver9
@Dark, I wrote that twice in error.

DarkSaint85
Show me a speed ft from Bizarro that makes you think he will blitz Gladiator. I'm in the mood of educating people

Outracing Zoom, the same guy who was fighting a bloodlusted Wally off with one hand.

But gimme some Celestial one above all feats please

carver9
Wait, didnt another clone of Bizzaro get made during new 52? Does all the clones share fts? Example, if 616 melts away and another Hulk is created in a tube in the new universe 617, does 617 Hulk get Hulk 616 fts? DC is so special.

DarkSaint85
Nice. So I'll let the OP clarify (as we're still not past page 2, or 2 days).

I didn't use n52 as he doesn't have enough feats (IMO). So forum rules dictate we use pre 52.

Also, where are those Celestial feats?

carver9
I thought per forum rules we use the LATEST version of each character? You clinge to the rules, so I'm sure you know this. If he is using the older Bizarro, this thread have already been made and should be merged with the other one. Until then, Gladiator crushes him.

DarkSaint85
I thought per forum rules we use the LATEST version of each character? You clinge to the rules, so I'm sure you know this. If he is using the older Bizarro, this thread have already been made and should be merged with the other one. Until then, Gladiator crushes him.
Forum rules clearly states if not enough feats were gathered by n52, we default to pre smile

You've been here for years, am sure you know this.

Where are those Celestial feats?

deft
Post Crisis Bizarro and fully confident Gladiator.

Damborgson
Bizzaro is the embodiment of retard strength.

Gladiator puts up a good fight though.

carver9
Originally posted by deft
Post Crisis Bizarro and fully confident Gladiator.

If this is post crisis Bizarro, this thread can be either closed or merged since it have already been done. I'll let the mods know...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=495226&highlight=%22Gladiator+vs+Bizarro%22

DarkSaint85
If this is post crisis Bizarro, this thread can be either closed or merged since it have already been done. I'll let the mods know...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=495226&highlight=%22Gladiator+vs+Bizarro%22

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

Educate me on Celestial TOAA feats, please smile

Here is Bizarro racing Zoom:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11128/111286232/5407674-8443313648-lJcbq.jpg

This is the Zoom he raced:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11114/111140449/4681449-6373013903-35254.jpg

With one hand, casually fighting off a bloodlusted Wally.

Zoom was also fast enough to actually leave the battlefield, back to Keystone City, check up on Linda, and run back before Wally even knew he had left
https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/flashzoom21.jpg

That's how fast Zoom was. And Bizarro was racing him pretty evenly (he lost, but....barely).

Glad to help you smile

DarkSaint85
For those saying Glads is smarter.....

Prove it.

Bizarro has built a spaceworthy rocket ship. Misshapen, of course, but it works. That's beyond....hell, that's beyond any of us, lmao.

Intelligence feats of Gladiator, please?

carver9
Hey Dark, meet me in the other thread. This thread is irrelevant since we already have one like this.

StiltmanFTW
Hey Dark, meet me

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Carv, not in front of everyone, geez. Send him a PM next time.

Senor Cage
laughing out loud

carver9
We already met though. Dark admitted to me it was the best time of his life.

DarkSaint85
Well this thread will be merged, so let's continue here.

Bizarro has speed and is smarter than Glads.

9jaboy
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud
U

I think the educator is hiding, he's lost his confidence like Gladiator.

9jaboy
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well this thread will be merged, so let's continue here.

Bizarro has speed and is smarter than Glads.

He has intercepted Kal mid blitz.

JBL
Gladiator wins. Superior

JBL
Yeah I'm back!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.