Imperiex vs the Celestial one above all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This should be a much more even fight, who takes it?

MrMind
Imperiex via entropy blast

deft
Still isn't a fair battle, dude. The weakness of the Celestials is the entropy. Imperiex is the entropy.

Like Mr. Mind said, Imperiex wins via entropy blast without effort.

carver9
Celestial

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Celestial

Lmfao, you must have the latest Carter9 herb

TheHulkster
Originally posted by deft
Still isn't a fair battle, dude. The weakness of the Celestials is the entropy. Imperiex is the entropy.

Like Mr. Mind said, Imperiex wins via entropy blast without effort.

Does Imperiex fire antimatter? Otherwise, the entropy blast is moot.

DarkSaint85
That assumes only an antimatter shell would penetrate Celestial armour....

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That assumes only an antimatter shell would penetrate Celestial armour....

Well, we do know that penetrating the armor first is required for the entropy blast to work. We also know that penetrating Imperiex's armor cause him to explode with no need for subsequent force. That would appear to be a Celestial advantage.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Well, we do know that penetrating the armor first is required for the entropy blast to work. We also know that penetrating Imperiex's armor cause him to explode with no need for subsequent force. That would appear to be a Celestial advantage.

What does your second statement have to do with the first?

Antimatter isn't the only thing that cracks Celestial armour.

On the other hand, it needed Superman amped with Kismet PLUS Darkseid's Omega Beams to crack Imperiex Prime's armour.

carver9
Is that power above this Celestial power though? I truly doubt it.

deft
Yeah, Kismet is abstract level.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Entropy wins

DarkSaint85
Is that power above this Celestial power though? I truly doubt it.

What feats does this Celestial have?

TheHulkster
What feats does Strange Visitor have?

DarkSaint85
Can't just answer a question with a question.

Come back when you have feats for this specific Celestial, especially if you want to jump in during the convo Carv and I are having.

TheHulkster
Can't just answer a question with a question.

Come back when you have feats for this specific Celestial, especially if you want to jump in during the convo Carv and I are having.

I wasn't responding to your question.

Adam Grimes
Is that power above this Celestial power though? I truly doubt it. And what is this Celestial's power? What's he done?

lawest9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
And what is this Celestial's power? What's he done?
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/One_Above_All_(Earth-616)

lawest9
And what is this Celestial's power? What's he done? This link may be easier to access

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/one-above-all/4005-29861/

DarkSaint85
Carv, hello!!!

Stoic
He's basically implied power. No real feats. This doesn't mean that he loses, it just means that he has no reason for being in a versus match until we see what he can do.

Imperiex based on feats wins by default.

TheHulkster
What personal power feat does Imperiex have besides blasting Doomsday?

DarkSaint85
Besides having the Kryptonite of Celestials? Lol.

Also, EVERY single one of his probes was just a portion of HIS power. He was literally energy, and the probes were made of that energy.

But at the end of the day, The OAA Celestial has zero feats.....thanks.

I'll remember that next time World Forger comes up.

Stoic
I thought that the Celestials were weak against hyper space? Is hyper space and entropy the same thing, or are you mistaken? Or, are they weak against both? Lastly, are the forms of energy the same in both universes?

DarkSaint85
They are weak against both. Ask Reed and his entropy gun evil face. No, I'm not mistaken.

Its shown to have the same devastating effects in both universes. Unlike antimatter (as a completely off the top of my head, unrelated example :lolsmile, where in Marvel it's not shown as devastating as in DC, entropy is pretty devastating in both universes.

It kills Celestials, one can't get any more destructive than that. And in DC, it 'kills' Death, it utterly annihilates HP Doomsday amongst other things.

Stoic
They are weak against both. Ask Reed and his entropy gun evil face. No, I'm not mistaken.

Its shown to have the same devastating effects in both universes. Unlike antimatter (as a completely off the top of my head, unrelated example :lolsmile, where in Marvel it's not shown as devastating as in DC, entropy is pretty devastating in both universes.

It kills Celestials, one can't get any more destructive than that. And in DC, it 'kills' Death, it utterly annihilates HP Doomsday amongst other things.

Okay cool. The only nagging question that remains, is would reality manipulation be a suitable defense against said attack? How would Imperiex deal with a reality manipulation assault?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Okay cool. The only nagging question that remains, is would reality manipulation be a suitable defense against said attack? How would Imperiex deal with a reality manipulation assault?

No idea whatsoever, tbh - we'd need to see if the Celestial can do it, and to what extent, I guess.

For example, Constantine can warp reality through magic. Is he taking out Imperiex Prime? Zatanna? Detective Chimp? <insert weakest DC mage you can think of>?

SquallX

That might work. But the question is, can the Celestial manipulate Entropy?

Aegis Steel, after getting his new suit made from a Probe and New God tech was able to resist Zeus, Ganthet, High Father bad Phantom Strangers powers. You can argue since New Gods techs were use, the Aegis is stronger.

Stoic
Like I said earlier...

He's basically implied power. No real feats. This doesn't mean that he loses, it just means that he has no reason for being in a versus match until we see what he can do.

Imperiex based on feats wins by default.

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85

Adam Grimes

TheHulkster

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85

DarkSaint85
If the Reed Richards Entropy gun is a Deus ex machina, kind showing all the various times the Celestials have tanked entropy then?

zopzop
Abstract (Imperiex) >>>>>>> Cosmic Being (Celestial).

Adam Grimes

TheHulkster
We've seen him do that? Noone posted those scans to my knowledge. Could you quote them?

Imperiex has more than that feat. He was also stomping DC Earth, Daxam, Mordru etc....

Don't forget, the probes were all him. Just spread out. Think Multiple Man.

Yes, we've seen him do that:

https://imgur.com/a/jiTOvnc
https://imgur.com/a/XQw2RO3
https://imgur.com/a/EmiuPbx

TheHulkster
No. Why are you asking for the Celestials lows?

The lows of lesser Celestials from an alternate reality are being used against him.

DarkSaint85
Yes, we've seen him do that:

https://imgur.com/a/jiTOvnc

So thanks, you're the only one thus far to have posted an actual....well, anything, really. Which was what I have been asking for ages.

So your sole feat is him withstanding Mjolnir being thrown at him. So....Surfer level.

Cool beans. I mean, if that's his highest and bestest wonderfullest feat of all time...

DarkSaint85
The lows of lesser Celestials from an alternate reality are being used against him.

No, the inherent properties of Celestials is being used against him.

Celestials bleed energy. That is why entropy was so effective. It's like using Metallo against ALL Kryptonians - Metallo is effective because Kryptonite is effective against the inherent properties of Kryptonians.

Or Magneto vs humans. Because we ALL have iron in our blood - even peak humans like Batman and Cap etc.

Adam Grimes
The lows of lesser Celestials from an alternate reality are being used against him. But those aren't lows. It's one of the Celestials' weaknesses.

TheHulkster
So thanks, you're the only one thus far to have posted an actual....well, anything, really. Which was what I have been asking for ages.

So your sole feat is him withstanding Mjolnir being thrown at him. So....Surfer level.

Cool beans. I mean, if that's his highest and bestest wonderfullest feat of all time...

Check edits

Also, nice strawman. I didn't post those as feats, but rather capabilities. Force field field projection and teleportation.

TheHulkster
But those aren't lows. It's one of the Celestials' weaknesses.

That's not an established weakness. But if we call that a weakness, Imperiex explodes when breached. That's worse.

TheHulkster
No, the inherent properties of Celestials is being used against him.

Celestials bleed energy. That is why entropy was so effective. It's like using Metallo against ALL Kryptonians - Metallo is effective because Kryptonite is effective against the inherent properties of Kryptonians.

Or Magneto vs humans. Because we ALL have iron in our blood - even peak humans like Batman and Cap etc.

Or all probes and Imperiex exploding when breached?

Are alternate reality Celestials usable?

deft
Besides having the Kryptonite of Celestials? Lol.

Also, EVERY single one of his probes was just a portion of HIS power. He was literally energy, and the probes were made of that energy.

But at the end of the day, The OAA Celestial has zero feats.....thanks.

I'll remember that next time World Forger comes up.

I remember that in Infinity Guantlet OAA and the other Celestials was throwing him planets to Thanos:

https://imgur.com/g1mOB1Y

Never impressed.

Adam Grimes
That's not an established weakness. But if we call that a weakness, Imperiex explodes when breached. That's worse. But Imperiex it's not it's probes lol.

DarkSaint85
Or all probes and Imperiex exploding when breached?

Are alternate reality Celestials usable?

I posted what was needed to breach Imperiex. Darkseid, plus Superman, plus Kismet. Otoh, Reed is pulling out a random closet gun.... because all it needs do is use entropy.

Check edits

Also, nice strawman. I didn't post those as feats, but rather capabilities. Force field field projection and teleportation.

Ah ok. So that's....Surfer level still lol.

Am sure there are even lower levels of that.

Both of the posts I have replied to in this, have the same point. You're confusing powerSET with power LEVELS.

TheHulkster
But Imperiex it's not it's probes lol.

Imperiex explodes when he is breached LOL!

TheHulkster
I posted what was needed to breach Imperiex. Darkseid, plus Superman, plus Kismet. Otoh, Reed is pulling out a random closet gun.... because all it needs do is use entropy.

Ah ok. So that's....Surfer level still lol.

Am sure there are even lower levels of that.

Both of the posts I have replied to in this, have the same point. You're confusing powerSET with power LEVELS.

That's why I asked what feats Strange Visitor has. OAAC can easily match that force.

I'm posting powerSET to show what can be used to protect him. Celestials have shown superspeed, so based on full capacity, Imperiex would be a statue.

https://m.imgur.com/GBmK09B

DarkSaint85
So speed feats for TOAA Celestial?

And he can? Based on what feats for him?

Adam Grimes
OAAC can easily match that force. Can you please provide proof of this statement?

TheHulkster
So speed feats for TOAA Celestial?

And he can? Based on what feats for him?

You can't pick and choose what showings from other Celestials apply to him. He is established as the most powerful, thus all feats should apply and low showings don't necessarily apply.

Not sure why alternate reality Celestials are usable at all.

TheHulkster
Can you please provide proof of this statement?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhGK-0uLzJ0/UHvoUwoV-sI/AAAAAAAAFgk/2WD1NZ17KIM/s1600/004y9xdd.jpg

DarkSaint85
I'm not picking and choosing.

Its an inherent property. If I have an attack that affects....Martians, or Kryptonians, or humans, then....they all get affected the same way. Regardless of power level.

Magneto can still affect the iron in all humans, regardless of their strength/speed/skill level.

However, I can't say well Quasar and Beast Boy and Constantine and Batman and Spiderman all have the same strength and skills and speed levels, can I?

But Magneto is gonna blood rip all of them all the same.

Adam Grimes
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhGK-0uLzJ0/UHvoUwoV-sI/AAAAAAAAFgk/2WD1NZ17KIM/s1600/004y9xdd.jpg Is that TCAA?

DarkSaint85
Still waiting.....

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I spent Christmas here.

TheHulkster
I'm not picking and choosing.

Its an inherent property. If I have an attack that affects....Martians, or Kryptonians, or humans, then....they all get affected the same way. Regardless of power level.

Magneto can still affect the iron in all humans, regardless of their strength/speed/skill level.

However, I can't say well Quasar and Beast Boy and Constantine and Batman and Spiderman all have the same strength and skills and speed levels, can I?

But Magneto is gonna blood rip all of them all the same.

Not applicable. The mad celestials are from an alternate reality. The Universal Entropy Gun was created in an alternate universe by an alternate reality Reed Richards. As someone who has cited the rules before, you should relate nothing about that story to this topic.

TheHulkster
Is that TCAA?

No, but they are 616 Celestials that are below him.

DarkSaint85
Not applicable. The mad celestials are from an alternate reality. The Universal Entropy Gun was created in an alternate universe by an alternate reality Reed Richards. As someone who has cited the rules before, you should relate nothing about that story to this topic.

Except that Reed specifically says that CELESTIALS bleed energy, not 'alt Celestials bleed energy'.

Unless you can show me where they differ?

DarkSaint85
Your logic is like me arguing that Batman's blood cannot be controlled by Magneto, as he's an alt universe character with alt universe blood.

Or that Volstagg the War Thor cannot affect Black Canary, because he's using an alt universe Mjolnir and is from an alt universe lmao.

Its stupid.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by lawest9
This link may be easier to access

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/one-above-all/4005-29861/

All standard powers for beings if those type as far as I am concerned.

I never got to read anything with him in it, so I have zero knowledge just to be clear, but it's a pretty safe assumption that the most powerful celestial would be somewhere in the abstract ballpark himself. Unless he just happens to be slightly stronger than a regular one, but they don't usually portray beings like that, I'm assuming he is quite a bit more powerful.

DarkSaint85
Yah, agreed, I'd assume he's more powerful, being above all. But without feats, I'm a bit hesitant to give him a win.

Particularly as Imperiex fires something that hurts Celestials (he never specified it was unique to the Mad Celestials).

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
"two" should be "too".

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhGK-0uLzJ0/UHvoUwoV-sI/AAAAAAAAFgk/2WD1NZ17KIM/s1600/004y9xdd.jpg

DarkSaint85

DarkSaint85

deft
Imperiex wins with a single blast.

Stoic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.