Cosmic Armor Superman vs Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JoeyVanHalen
who wins?

qwertyuiop1998
Well, In DDC established that Superman is the core and greatest stories in DC comic books, And CA is the manifestation of Superman stories. So.....

ShadowFyre
They have already established what CA Superman said, until Manhattan beats that it's set in stone what the pecking order is. And for me it kind of ruins the comics all together, no matter what big baddie comes along DC readers will never have any kind of suspense or anything because you always know Superman will win no matter what and that he is stronger no matter what and it makes the whole entire story just plain boring.

And all comics do it but Marvel doesn't have any characters that are set in stone powerful like that.

Bentley
Geez, it's almost as if DC didn't intend evil to win from the get to go

ShadowFyre
I don't mean it like that, it's just how I personally feel, many other things like that sometimes take me out of comics completely, like when characters die. It's just so boring knowing they are gonna come back.

We all know the good guy is gonna win. We just do, and when I realized what companies were doing as a kid I stopped for like ten years and never even looked at another comic. I just feel like a lot of authors are complete hacks and resort to gimmicks to sell the comic.

SquallX

Galan007
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
you always know Superman will win no matter what and that he is stronger no matter what This isn't exactly a new concept. stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
CA isn't needed tbh. If it's Manhattan will erase everything if Superman fails, Superman will beat him.

BrolyBlack
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.