Silver Surfer with Mjolnir vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I just had a brilliant idea and decided to make a unique, never before seen match.

I bet Norrin takes Tbanos.

StiltmanFTW
Who is "Tbanos"?

She-Ra's boyfriend?

Mjolnir rips Surfer's arm off. Then "Tbanos" sodomizes him.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who is "Tbanos"?

She-Ra's boyfriend?

Shut up crybaby, but yes, Tbanos owns his a**.

lawest9
I'll give an edge to Surfer here.

DarkSaint85
Who is "Tbanos"?

She-Ra's boyfriend?

That's why it's never been seen before. Cdtm used the search function and couldn't find Tbanos vs Surfer with Mjolnir.

Insane Titan
Thanos crushes him.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos crushes him.

9jaboy
Surfer fans must hate Thanos.
For all his power Thanos doesn't even consider him a threat.

carver9
Surfer takes this.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer takes this. How? Let me hear you explain this with actual fact/feat based answer and not pull a excuse out.

carver9
I rephrase what I said... Surfer STOMPS this.

Insane Titan

Philosophía
In mma terms, Surfer and Mjolnir have nothing for Thanos.

He'd put Mjolnir inside a forcefield and then rape Surfer, as always.

Stoic
I'm thinking of the Surfer as being the Fallen One that was created by Donny Cates? If so, a close comparison was made, and Cates made it out to seem as if Thanos would need help against a Surfer that possessed the ability to wield Mjolnir (Thanos and Dione). It also looked like he had control over the Annihilation Wave, and possibly other powers?

ATM Thanos wins easily, but if we went back a few years ago, I'd imagine the fight to be extremely challenging for either. Then again, like Phil said, what stops Thanos from removing Mjolnir, and giving the Surfer the usual treatment?

DeadpoolXXX
thanos stomps. spite.

BrolyBlack
I rephrase what I said... Surfer STOMPS this.

Surfer stomps?laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Surfer takes this.

I agree. Especially if it's current surfer.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I agree. Especially if it's current surfer.

I highly doubt it is, unless OP wants Surfer to continually issue commands to Mjolnir as he's unable to physically hold it....

Insane Titan

Sin I AM

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
Unusual for someone to make such a redundant thread then take sides in the OP

Sin I AM

DarkSaint85
Because he can hold Mjolnir. So he's def got different intangibility, even if it's just his hand lol

Sin I AM
Your point Saint?

DarkSaint85
He's not fully intangible in this thread, if he can hold Mjolnir. So if nothing else, his hand/arm is physically vulnerable. Assuming we are using current intangible Surfer.

If not, then he's FULLY vulnerable.

Insane Titan

Sin I AM

DarkSaint85
Where does OP say he can wield it, and that he can hold it?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where does OP say he can wield it, and that he can hold it?

Debate or ignore my posts Dark. I don't do circular arguments.

DarkSaint85
Debate or ignore my posts Dark. I don't do circular arguments.

I am debating it.

Your central argument is that 'OP says he can hold it'
I mean it's not a stretch. Besides op says he can hold it so moot argument.

Then said OP said he could wield it. I don't see OP saying that.

In short, you are assuming he is using current (intangible) Surfer and is issuing mind commands, or holding it in a metaphysical way. Whereas the rest of us are assuming he just is standard Surfer but is Worthy.

The two interpretations lead to VERY different debates.

Sin I AM
I am debating it.

Your central argument is that 'OP says he can hold it'

Then said OP said he could wield it. I don't see OP saying that.

In short, you are assuming he is using current (intangible) Surfer and is issuing mind commands, or holding it in a metaphysical way. Whereas the rest of us are assuming he just is standard Surfer but is Worthy.

Ok fine I will play with you since I'm bored. Thread title says Silver Surfer with Mjolnir vs Thanos. Thread title (in case you forgot) is also in the op. Which also says Silver Surfer w MJ vs Dione. We use current versions on this site (as you well know) and current version of Norrin is intangible. I don't know how else to explain it to you unless I start pulling out puppets and graphs.

StiltmanFTW

Agreed with Dark here.

Anyway, cdtm was drunk when he made this thread and he has no clue Surfer is any different now.

Still... OP's intentions don't matter as much as the rules do... and Bada clarified we're always supposed to use the current versions of characters, regardless of when the thread was made, unless the OP was clear about the incarnations.

We love to complicate everything on comic battleboards, don't we? laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Ok fine I will play with you since I'm bored. Thread title says Silver Surfer with Mjolnir vs Thanos. Thread title (in case you forgot) is also in the op. Which also says Silver Surfer w MJ vs Dione. We use current versions on this site (as you well know) and current version of Norrin is intangible. I don't know how else to explain it to you unless I start pulling out puppets and graphs.

Cool. So no mention of him holding it. So he is using mental commands.

Current Thanos has the Regulator, right? When he took down the LT etc?

Agreed with Dark here.

Anyway, cdtm was drunk when he made this thread and he has no clue Surfer is any different now.

Still... OP's intentions don't matter as much as the rules do... and Bada clarified we're always supposed to use the current versions of characters, regardless of when the thread was made, unless the OP was clear about the incarnations.

We love to complicate everything on comic battleboards, don't we? laughing out loud

thumb up agreed, though rules also state we don't use amped/weakened versions of characters, especially if they are short-lived amps/weakening.

All I am saying, and no need to get snippy with me young lady, is that having these two Surfer versions lead to very different debates. You want to insist on the letter and the law of the board as your guiding principle, that's fine - but then Thanos arrives with his cosmic regulator.

Insane Titan

Sin I AM
Agreed with Dark here.

You speak for cd now?

Cool. So no mention of him holding it. So he is using mental commands.

Current Thanos has the Regulator, right? When he took down the LT etc?

thumb up agreed, though rules also state we don't use amped/weakened versions of characters, especially if they are short-lived amps/weakening.

All I am saying, and no need to get snippy with me young lady, is that having these two Surfer versions lead to very different debates. You want to insist on the letter and the law of the board as your guiding principle, that's fine - but then Thanos arrives with his cosmic regulator.

Not snippy at all you're just using bs tactics instead of you know actually debating

StiltmanFTW
You speak for cd now?

I know him that well, yes.

And it's too late for him to interfere, anyway. We're almost on page 3. What happened, happened.

Unless he gets a mod to make an announcement here and edit the original post, that is.

DarkSaint85
You speak for cd now?

Not snippy at all you're just using bs tactics instead of you know actually debating

Not BS tactics. I am saying I have zero idea as to what the Surfer in this thread can do. You say you have an idea - because you want to use current Surfer 'coz rulez'. In THAT case, 'coz rulez', Thanos wields the cosmic regulator.

But based on 'standard' Surfer, i.e. tangible Surfer, with Mjolnir, and 'standard' Thanos, and then we can start debating (Thanos would win).

Sin I AM

DarkSaint85
Not lowballing. It's been proven time and again he's a scrub.

Stopped reading and skipped at Carver

You said phasing is phasing. Which it isn't. Unless you can prove Thanos can counter it, he can't.

No need. I'm interpreting it as written.

Cosmic regulator is standard equipment?

As standard as current Surfer's status.

Sin I AM
As standard as current Surfer's status.

Lol sure saint

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.