Vision vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
stick out tongue Gambit can reach inside of things like Vision can phase.
Will he be able to breach the androgic connection with a staff and deck?

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
stick out tongue Gambit can reach inside of things like Vision can phase.
Will he be able to breach the androgic connection with a staff and deck? I don't believe so, if Vision see's it coming then he allows the attack to phase through him, then ends the fight in one of several ways like punching Gambit out ( superior strength ) solar attack or partially solidifying his arm in the 'raging cajun'.

Wonder Man
Vision couldn't stop the metatonics of Magneto.
Gambit's kinetics are likely greater than nanobots powers.
The nanobot is immune to motion so Gambit would only need to charge his cards then tag his enemy and then tap his staff on the ground and 1...2...3. All gone.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Vision couldn't stop the metatonics of Magneto.
Gambit's kinetics are likely greater than nanobots powers.
The nanobot is immune to motion so Gambit would only need to charge his cards then tag his enemy and then tap his staff on the ground and 1...2...3. All gone. I don't think so Vish wins.

Vanguard
I like Gambit more. I think most like Gambit more. This phasing sounds good. Scans would help.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm Yeah......I know.

lawest9
Originally posted by Vanguard
I like Gambit more. I think most like Gambit more. This phasing sounds good. Scans would help. You must not have been reading comics for too long, anyone who have are well familiar with Visions phasing abilities, but I'll see if I can find some scans.

lawest9
Originally posted by Vanguard
I like Gambit more. I think most like Gambit more. This phasing sounds good. Scans would help. Here is one small example below.......

https://m.imgur.com/Xa8PNXz

Vanguard

Vanguard
Originally posted by lawest9
Yeah......I know.

Smh

lawest9
https://m.imgur.com/v8WBJT8

lawest9
Cool, but you didn't specify.

Wonder Man
Gambit can charge objects like molecules in a box. It's more theoritical inside for Gambit but he owns the box and it's contents. This puts even Vision at his mercies.

Glorificus
Vision stomps.

Vanguard

Wonder Man
I think he can read his charge. So he knows before hand like a pre-cog.

Eon Blue
Smh smh smh.

Wonder Man
Snowball effect. If he charges a compact car and rolls it down a hill...
it even effects someone like Hyperion or Gladiator.
If that doesn't do it for you...butterfly effect. If he charges an area to effect the weather pattern he could charge Storm who then could blow up New York City.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.