Silver Surfer with Quantum Bands vs Thanos and future Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is the future version of Surfer who in fact did stop time, in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Who wins?

Stoic
Was the Surfer at that time more powerful than a Phoenix Avatar? Around the same level? Thanos was able to more than hold his own when he went up against that level of opponent.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Was the Surfer at that time more powerful than a Phoenix Avatar? Around the same level? Thanos was able to more than hold his own when he went up against that level of opponent.

Which Phoenix avatar

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which Phoenix avatar The one that was destroying planets for fun and overpowering mistress deaths curse on Thanos.

zopzop
Thanos wins.

cdtm

None of that made any sense. He took the head off of Galactus, yet struggled against Surfer with Mjolnir.

Galan007
That reality's Galactus was a f*cking joke, though.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
None of that made any sense. He took the head off of Galactus, yet struggled against Surfer with Mjolnir.

I wasn't talking about Galactus. I was talking about Thane with the Phoenix Force. I think Thanos would win here solo.

cdtm
I wasn't talking about Galactus. I was talking about Thane with the Phoenix Force. I think Thanos would win here solo.

He had some sort of power up, I think.

That or Thane simply didn't understand how to use the PF.

Either way, Thanos didn't really beat him, he beat him after the stupid witch's chased PF away.

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.