Best accolades of power or potential??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Which character has received the greatest accolades relating to their power or potential in the Force?

**Not counting godlike characters like The Ones, Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Chosen One Anakin, ETC.

Please provide quotes if possible. smile

Zentrex
Palpatine got some really big ones in Dark Empire and the RPG Sourcebook for Dark Empire. And then there was the whole "black hole of the dark side" thing from Yoda: Dark Rendevouz.

Vitiate defenitely has some exaggerated accolades. I can't think of many of the top of my head.
Correction: don't want to think of any off the top of my head.

Luke was said to be a beacon of light or something.

There are more; there's a lot of less powerful characters who've been made to sound like they could rival the ones above, though they'd be hopelessly outmatched, like Tulak Hord (made the lightsaber wielders of Kreia's time seem like they were playing with toys) and Exar Kun.

Galan007
Kylo has a "near infinite" accolade, iirc.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Which character has received the greatest accolades relating to their power or potential in the Force?

**Not counting godlike characters like The Ones, Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Chosen One Anakin, ETC.

Please provide quotes if possible. smile
Refer to this character: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/valkorion-respect-thread-updated-and-expanded-2019-1556713/

Definitely up there with the strongest in the mythos.

Eli Vanto
thumb up

Sheev
Originally posted by Galan007
Kylo has a "near infinite" accolade, iirc. News to me.

quote?

Zentrex
I think it was in the Force Awakens with him Snoke needing to craft a weapon from a good material and how Kylo was made of both the Dark and the Light. Either that or it was in the Poe Dameron comics, or "Rise of Kylo Ren" comics, or the Last Jedi novelization.

Happy Hunting, ig.

Galan007
This is what I was referring to:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.