The Crow (reboot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
WHY SONY WHY????

https://comicbook.com/horror/2020/01/29/the-crow-reboot-back-in-development-sony/

riv6672
Nope.

Kazenji
Just give up already

they tried to get Jason Momoa for the role in the last attempt and nothing came of it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
Just give up already

they tried to get Jason Momoa for the role in the last attempt and nothing came of it.

Yeah, the article said he and the director walked away, but didn't say why. I wonder why.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
Nope.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c8a495c2fa70f31f8b77d35b6e8b91d4/tenor.gif

John Murdoch
Am I one of the only people on Earth that really likes City of Angels? It's nowhere near Brandon Lee and Alex Proyas's original, but man I loved the setting, the atmosphere, just the look period. The Crow, The Crow: City of Angels, Spawn, Blade...I'm sure all of them were inspired in some part by Batman 89. I love the dark (literally) look to these comic book films.

Anyways, don't touch the original. It is still on my top 10 or so best comic book movies ever and a great film, but it is also a product of its time (the 90's), and I don't know what direction a remake could go in besides cash-grab fever.

Patient_Leech
^ Hm.. I never saw the sequels actually. Should I?

Impediment
The sequels are dog shit, IMO.

-Pr-
I like City of Angels. I enjoy watching it, though that's partially because I've read up on the production and all the things they wanted to do with it before the Producers took a ****ing hatchet to it.

Plus, it has my first ever celeb crush in it, so that helps.

Ridley_Prime
The original yellow power ranger before she died irl? (the villain of the film)

But yeah, nothing will top the original Crow film.

Kazenji
I know they've done other character's for the lead role for the Crow. Don't know why it has to be Eric Draven all the ****en time.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The original yellow power ranger before she died irl? (the villain of the film)

But yeah, nothing will top the original Crow film.

Yeah her.

riv6672

Patient_Leech
^ laughing out loud

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Hm.. I never saw the sequels actually. Should I? Originally posted by Impediment
The sequels are dog shit, IMO. Originally posted by -Pr-
I like City of Angels. I enjoy watching it, though that's partially because I've read up on the production and all the things they wanted to do with it before the Producers took a ****ing hatchet to it.

Plus, it has my first ever celeb crush in it, so that helps.

City of Angels' main selling points are Iggy Pop and Thomas Jane as part of the main villain's crew and, IMO, the excellent visual aesthetic and production design of the movie. If you don't feel up to watching it and don't care to spoil it, watch the video on it from "Good Bad Flicks" channel on YouTube. He goes into what Pr is talking about: it got sliced to ribbons in the edit due to Harvey Weinstein's interference.

Very underrated sequel IMO.

Impediment
https://movieweb.com/the-crow-bill-skarsgard-remake/

Patient_Leech
I thought it was going to be Jason Momoa. He too busy?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I thought it was going to be Jason Momoa. He too busy?

he don't wanna die early lol

riv6672

cryena
i liked all 4 crow movies and the tv series they just need to do another sequel not a reboot

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.