Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Not for if there be an existing thread..

owen wilson joins the cast..

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/owen-wilson-joining-marvels-loki-series-1275351

Surtur
It is disappointing they just got rid of all of Loki's character development.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
It is disappointing they just got rid of all of Loki's character development.

Nah its great. Because that Loki died, so his arc was complete...

Now we can get back to good old Evil Loki who guys like Captain America and Tony Stark should shit themselves from.

Surtur
Yeah good old evil cliched Loki who is totally predictable. Can't wait!

BruceSkywalker
i can't wait to see kid loki and female loki

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah its great. Because that Loki died, so his arc was complete...

Now we can get back to good old Evil Loki who guys like Captain America and Tony Stark should shit themselves from.

Agreed. Just because we know how he turns in the end, doesn't mean the journey there can't be good. Now we get to see more of it, I'm excited for this; hope they don't shit on it/the character.

jaden_2.0
Might as well put this here cos I'm too lazy to look for more relevant threads

-P4JNN0S2Jg

cdtm
Sure looks like he's playing Cap, but I guess he isn't taking Caps name.

Hope he at least keeps the wings, otherwise he isn't much of a falcon.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed. Just because we know how he turns in the end, doesn't mean the journey there can't be good. Now we get to see more of it, I'm excited for this; hope they don't shit on it/the character.

Wait, you're acting like it is guaranteed he turns good eventually. His experiences shaped him and who knows what the new ones will do.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait, you're acting like it is guaranteed he turns good eventually. His experiences shaped him and who knows what the new ones will do.

Fair enough, I was confused on the setting of the show. I thought it was in the parts unknown/unseen in the main timeline. This is set in the alternate, with Loki vanishing with the space stone in 2012.

But it's Disney, they'll have him come around to hero by the show's end, imo.

Quincy
I hope he does, or at least some twisted version of heroism. Really walk that line.

I'm excited for the show. I think Tom Hiddleston is one of the best performances we get in the Marvel films and having him take the starring role is a terrific idea to see his chops

BruceSkywalker
Fair enough, I was confused on the setting of the show. I thought it was in the parts unknown/unseen in the main timeline. This is set in the alternate, with Loki vanishing with the space stone in 2012.

But it's Disney, they'll have him come around to hero by the show's end, imo.

do you think we might see anthony hopkins or kid loki?

BruceSkywalker
second season premiere was surprisingly delicious

Darth Thor
Yeah was actually pretty good. And I hated the first season.

Old Man Whirly!
Episode 1 was a lot of filler. May or may not watch 2.

BruceSkywalker
2nd episode was good especially seeing loki use magic.

Robtard
First ep was decent.

BruceSkywalker
last night's ep was ok but that's because jonathon majors was good

Robtard
Three eps in and I'm finding myself not caring all too much about anyone or anything. Not a good sign.

tkitna
Three eps in and I'm finding myself not caring all too much about anyone or anything. Not a good sign.

Same. Its boring to death. I'm so sick of Kang and there's a crap load more of him coming in the MCU which is a shame.

Old Man Whirly!
Three eps in and I'm finding myself not caring all too much about anyone or anything. Not a good sign. haven't watched any since ep 1. Wasn't feeling it at all.

Robtard
I'm going to finish it, but shit better pick up.

Old Man Whirly!
I only watched the first episode of secret invasion. I enjoyed She Hulk, hated Moon Knight, marvel TV is generally almost unwatchable and the MCU is similar.

BruceSkywalker
episode 5, imo was well written, i liked it

BruceSkywalker
this was a well written series.. i enjoyed this season way more than season 1

tkitna
Unfortunately I found this series to be boring. Again, i'm just not into all of this Kang stuff. I don't want to spoil anything, but i'm not even sure what Loki is now to be honest.

DeadpoolXXX
so now loki can slide through time to whatever point in the past he wants, can pause moments in time all together, and can reweave the entire ****ing multiverse. neat.

Darth Thor
^ He's basically Hero from Heroes... But with a whole load of other powers.

Love the upgrade but still wish they went more Villainy with his arc.

Robtard
Finally finished this up last night. Was watching it was a few friends.

Overall did not enjoy S2, while S1 was great.

So is Loki now the master of all time and realities and all existence in every universe owns him a thank you? Did I follow that correctly?

DeadpoolXXX
So is Loki now the master of all time and realities and all existence in every universe owns him a thank you? Did I follow that correctly? yes. loki warped the mcu's infinite timelines into a new version of the multiverse, and now sits at the base of yggdrasil, holding it all together.

Robtard
#thanksloki

ares834
Just watched seasons 1 and 2. I thought it was great. The best thing Marvel has done since probably IW. Loki has a great arc and that ending was excellent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.