Silent Hill 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/christophe-gans-announces-new-silent-hill-movie-and-fatal-frame-movie/

The director of the first SH is coming back for this one, thankfully. The first was alright. One of the better video game movies, but still squandered potential.

Also, he's making a Fatal Frame movie.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Didn't even know there was a 2

BruceSkywalker
first silent hill film was okay.. coulda been written better

Surtur
wasnt the first director uwe boll tho lol

edit: wait no that's a diff video game movie, alone in the dark

StiltmanFTW
Thankfully, Uwe no longer directs any movies.

Last time I checked, he's managing a restaurant with his wife and - surprisingly - succeeds to some degree.

Surtur
i legit wanna go to that restaurant

Arachnid1

Kazenji
Haven't seen any of Uwe Boll's game adaptations and i don't ****en want to.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Arachnid1
https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/christophe-gans-announces-new-silent-hill-movie-and-fatal-frame-movie/

The director of the first SH is coming back for this one, thankfully. The first was alright. One of the better video game movies, but still squandered potential.

Cool, I always liked the first film. I like Radha Mitchell a lot. Think she's a very underrated and underused actress.

Yeah, the sequel I think I fell asleep during at the theater and never finished it, heh.. it was sort of a 3D gimmick I think.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't seen any of Uwe Boll's game adaptations and i don't ****en want to.

They are really good movies in the same way the twilight movies are really good: the hilarity.

He even somehow ropes in actors who should know better. Dude had Michael Madsen in "BloodRayne".

Arachnid1
Gans was interviewed during the SH event today. The new movie is supposed to be more psychological in nature, and it looks like the director is going to adapt SH2 (dude goes to silent hill looking for some lost love). He confirmed that they're bringing back Pyramid head in it too.

Kazenji
The first SH movie that he did was great visually, Everything else not so much. Maybe he'll learn from his mistakes.

riv6672
Never seen this movie.

Looking at the cast, i might though. Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean, and freaking Kim Coates? Yeah this is worth a look.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.