The Rock that Hurt Thor vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Rock has its morals off
Current Superman

Does Clark get his head caved in?

carthage
---

8swords
Magic rock FTW 10/10

Stoic
No but the impact may have a similar effect. Superman has his moments too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic

Not when he's as amped as Thor is supposed to be, what with the Odin Force and PC. That's Skyfather level magics on top of one of the most powerful science based forces in Marvel.

carver9

Sure does

SquallX

lawest9
Correct

Khazra Reborn

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not when he's as amped as Thor is supposed to be, what with the Odin Force and PC. That's Skyfather level magics on top of one of the most powerful science based forces in Marvel.

where is it stated he has the OF?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
where is it stated he has the OF?

https://i.imgur.com/uvePEdf.jpg

Sin I AM
So Odin is dead and the OF passed on to Thor? Because that's not whats in the scan. It looks like he has an ambiguous amp due to being King of Asgard, not that he has the Odin Force.

DarkSaint85
Well he has all the power being All Father gives him. And it isn't just judicial power, like a ruler would have - he's stopping Mjolnir in it's tracks, something that Loki seems to think is beyond what Thor can normally do.

Does being All Father give one a separate amp? Genuine q. I don't remember Freyja getting anything when she was All Mother

StiltmanFTW

Adam Grimes
Lol at stopping Mjolnir being outside of Thor's capabilities.

'Thor... You can control your own hammer now?? What power is this...?' -Loki

StiltmanFTW
He probably never had such perfect control, as he stopped it dead cold after the full force throw.

But yeah, dumb scene. But what else can you expect from Thor comics?

Adam Grimes
Wow he's almost MCU Hela level now. Spooky.

StiltmanFTW
Thor is probably a big fan of Disney's Sequel Trilogy and thought that freezing his hammer Kylo Ren style would be cool...

DarkSaint85
Maybe the All Father power means that he now has the wisdom to command Mjolnir to stop in mid air.

Something that normal Thor would never, ever, EVER have thought about.

True wisdom there, well worth the sacrifice of an eye.

carver9
@Squall...

You do know Batman shot SuperMAN Prime with some rockets and hurt him, right? Amped Superboy Prime screamed out from rocket by Batman jet.

StiltmanFTW
Batman's explosives are nothing to laugh at.

His explosive batarang outperformed Flash's barrage of punches and combined HV from Superman and J'onn, if I recall right.

Batman could make the whole DC his cumdumpster, if he wanted to.

DarkSaint85
Yes, Batman, the deus ex machina who trades punches with Zoom, tanks sucker punches from a bloodlusted WW whilst injured and without his armour, tanks being thrown by Mongul, stares down universal beings, ninjas the Wrath of God, thinks faster than the Speed Force, hits as hard as WW and Superman....yes, THAT Batman is definitely comparable to a random alien and a random rock laughing out loud

Moreover, Herald Thor has what.....one, two appearances? So the rock showing is already a massive low showing. SBP has twice, three times the showings he has. Easily.

AlbertoJohnAvil
When has Bruce shown to hit as hard as Supes?

Sin I AM
Well he has all the power being All Father gives him. And it isn't just judicial power, like a ruler would have - he's stopping Mjolnir in it's tracks, something that Loki seems to think is beyond what Thor can normally do.

Does being All Father give one a separate amp? Genuine q. I don't remember Freyja getting anything when she was All Mother

No. Cul didnt receive one when he sat on the throne, neither did Heimdell. Plus there were like 3 All-Mothers and Freya is the least powerful physically..maybe middle power wise overall. She and Idunn didnt get any power-ups. Maybe he's just wiser? Stopping Mjolnir mid-flight is something he should have been able to do all along (see Jane).

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thor shrugged off an mystical planet exploding on his face unscratched. Why are we ignoring this lmao
Cates is known for retarded moments

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Referring to the fight with Apex Lex. Remember, he's a human. But even if you want to focus on that one single instance I named, there are still all the other ones. My main point being that using Batman - who has a history of doing things he shouldn't be able to - isn't correct.

No. Cul didnt receive one when he sat on the throne, neither did Heimdell. Plus there were like 3 All-Mothers and Freya is the least powerful physically..maybe middle power wise overall. She and Idunn didnt get any power-ups. Maybe he's just wiser? Stopping Mjolnir mid-flight is something he should have been able to do all along (see Jane).

Maybe. I only remember Zeus doing so like that, which ties in with the Skyfather thing. Agreed he should have been able to do so, but Loki seems genuinely shocked, lol.

Thor shrugged off an mystical planet exploding on his face unscratched. Why are we ignoring this lmao
Cates is known for retarded moments

This thread is specifically about that rock. As for Thor, at this point in time, we have both extreme highs (your example), and extreme lows (the rock). Where is his level? It certainly doesn't seem to be 'lets take Thor's highest, stack the highest OFs feats on top, then stack the PC hax on top' like some are suggesting.

Because even his highs don't have that.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah I don't got an excuse for that rock moment especially considering Thor's AMPED by COSMIC energy now. Dude got overwhelmed by a few random aliens in the same issue too, this is the same guy that ripped Galactus' limbs in one panel

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman has far worse moments though

BrolyBlack
The Rock breaks his hands

Adam Grimes
Besides, it was an alternate Batman. For all we know those could have been entropy powered missiles. thumb up

Philosophía
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/8/86962/7227068-0057506779-72270.jpg

---

https://marswillsendnomore.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/silver-surfer-18-kirby-11.jpg

https://marswillsendnomore.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/silver-surfer-18-kirby-12.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SimpleLavishAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

*insert Cyclops getting hit by a brick*

I see a pattern here.

StiltmanFTW
To be fair now, Karnak broke free from the Hulk-proof prison using just his fingernail.

Surfer is lucky his head is still attached.

carver9

It was an alternate reality Batman, who anyone trying to carry fts over from the real Batman, their posts should be ignored.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Batman's explosives are nothing to laugh at.

His explosive batarang outperformed Flash's barrage of punches and combined HV from Superman and J'onn, if I recall right.

Batman could make the whole DC his cumdumpster, if he wanted to.

Alternate reality Batman. It wasnt the real deal.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Besides, it was an alternate Batman. For all we know those could have been entropy powered missiles. thumb up

Then the proof needs to be shown. We dont just make assumptions. Until proof is provided, it's best to go with standard rockets until proven otherwise.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Then the proof needs to be shown. We dont just make assumptions. Until proof is provided, it's best to go with standard rockets until proven otherwise. Nope. The same way you don't assume an alternate versions' power level.

DarkSaint85
Ok carver

Stoic

Superman doesn't tank everything. You're doing it again DS. If Carver looked for scans that only show Superman being stunned by things that should have little to no effect on him, the Superman Society would spin out of their skins calling lowball. Plot dictates that certain things will happen in these stories. For instance Thor in that very story is hit by by far greater forces than that boulder and continued to fight. This is clearly a case of cherry picking.

AlbertoJohnAvil
writers don't worry or care about power levels when writing a story, So many dudes overlook this fact.

Adam Grimes
Now that you mention it, getting dunked over the head with a boulder is such an important plot point. It makes sense now.

You're right, Alberto.

DarkSaint85
Superman doesn't tank everything. You're doing it again DS. If Carver looked for scans that only show Superman being stunned by things that should have little to no effect on him, the Superman Society would spin out of their skins calling lowball. Plot dictates that certain things will happen in these stories. For instance Thor in that very story is hit by by far greater forces than that boulder and continued to fight. This is clearly a case of cherry picking.

When he's amped by the equivalent of the Odin Force and the Power Cosmic he does.

I am not cherry picking. He's literally been shown for what, one issue? 2? This is literally half his appearances lol.

But if you want to show AMPED Superman being downed by the equivalent, then go for it. Put your scans where your mouth is

Khazra Reborn

DarkSaint85
Even if they hurt him, you mean

Adam Grimes
Well, I can see that Khazra.

But at the same time, they could have just as easily made the boulder bounce off of him portraying his supposed status as the cosmic All-Father tbf.

Khazra Reborn

Adam Grimes
Maybe the planet was just an hallucination caused by the boulder. 🤔

DarkSaint85

Stoic
He took far more abuse than that boulder though. It's as if you guys sit in the cut waiting for a low showing to happen which then gives you a good reason to parade it around while ignoring the fact that all characters have them.

DarkSaint85
He took far more abuse than that boulder though. It's as if you guys sit in the cut waiting for a low showing to happen which then gives you a good reason to parade it around while ignoring the fact that all characters have them.

Then you are ignoring my two rebuttals to your point.

1. Not all characters have what is the Odinforce AND the Power Cosmic with them, on top of already being one of the top heralds in comics.

2. Waiting for a low showing? Its literally Thor ISSUE NUMBER TWO, lol. He's had like one issue with both these newfound amps, and he's already having a showing so low it would've disgraced normal Thor, let alone Herald Thor. Aren't you the one who always talks about averages?

carver9
Nope. The same way you don't assume an alternate versions' power level.

What was the missiles made out of? Until proof is shown, these are standard missiles. Sorry!!! smile

carver9
Well, I can see that Khazra.

But at the same time, they could have just as easily made the boulder bounce off of him portraying his supposed status as the cosmic All-Father tbf.

The boulders were made out of adamantium thrown by beings just as strong as Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
So in Carver's opinion, Doomsday is enough to hurt Odinforce Thor amped with the PC lmao.

Thor? Sure. But ODINFORCE, PC AMPED THOR?

Didn't Odin tank galaxy level explosions or somesuch?

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's def a massive low showing.

Khazra Reborn

AlbertoJohnAvil
If Superman had tanked a supernova and then later on bloodied by a rock saint would've went with the precedence

DarkSaint85
And the expression on his face, which a pro artist took time to lovingly sketch, draw and ink, is totally him just orgasming at the thought of being so powerful thumb up

Hey, it's a low showing. It happens to all. It just so happens it'sSO low for a character touted to be this high....

SquallX
@Squall...

You do know Batman shot SuperMAN Prime with some rockets and hurt him, right? Amped Superboy Prime screamed out from rocket by Batman jet.

First, this Superman! Not Prime

Second, when did this happened?

Khazra Reborn
And the expression on his face, which a pro artist took time to lovingly sketch, draw and ink, is totally him just orgasming at the thought of being so powerful thumb up

Hey, it's a low showing. It happens to all. It just so happens it'sSO low for a character touted to be this high....

Or, he could have just been surprised that a group of people he was trying to save, metaphorically stabbed him in the back.

Adam Grimes
What was the missiles made out of? Until proof is shown, these are standard missiles. Sorry!!! smile What constitutes a Standard missile in Earth-15?
The boulders were made out of adamantium thrown by beings just as strong as Doomsday. Not an alternate earth. Sorry. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Or, he could have just been surprised that a group of people he was trying to save, metaphorically stabbed him in the back.

Just surprised?

He was on his damn knees, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2vV45HT/11.jpg

Adam Grimes
If Thor just wanted to talk to them, why didn't he just hover above them while doing so?

DarkSaint85
Why didn't he use the PC to telepathically talk to them?

Turn into mist?

Create a giant screen to show him?

No. The PC and the OF means he will punch and throw his hammer.

Philosophía
imagine going through so much mental gymnastics to justify an obvious low showing.

Khazra Reborn

Stoic
When he's amped by the equivalent of the Odin Force and the Power Cosmic he does.

I am not cherry picking. He's literally been shown for what, one issue? 2? This is literally half his appearances lol.

But if you want to show AMPED Superman being downed by the equivalent, then go for it. Put your scans where your mouth is

Well visually it shows that he's hit from behind, which means that he was neither braced or ready for the impact. It also clearly challenges his damage resistance . But he was as I pointed out hit from behind . Isn't it normal to feel pain in those cases? If we only held onto this showing, the ones that depict him surviving being driven through planets directly contradict any point made here. Especially since we know that he was amplified by the power cosmic, (which I thought was a process that shouldn't work on Thor, because of the wards placed on him.) Other writers would have never allowed it.

Anyway an amplified Thor possessing the Thor Force, not the Odin Force should, and is for a fact far more powerful than he was in his non Odin Force base Classic Thor form, who was able to survive far more than what is depicted here. I personally thought that the megaversal punch was visually underwhelming, but due to narration, it was exactly that. A megaversal punch.

If the question was could a boulder flying at decent speed make Superman grunt if he was hit by it from behind? I would say yes,because I've seen it happen to him. Then you move the goal posts by making this about an amped Superman. Read the OP.

CosmicComet
Not to defend Thor but this is not too much worse than Supes benching 6 sextillion tons for days and then struggling with a dragon so weak that a multi-city block sized gas explosion killed it.

Comics writers are ass at power scaling. fullstop. blame it on our crappy education system or something, idk.

StiltmanFTW
Wow, we suddenly have so many thorbags now?

Where were they hiding all that time? laughing out loud

Thor got raped by a rock, deal with it.

UNF!!!

celeyhyga17
Meh. A boulder caught him unawares. Doesnt mean much. Just a run o the mill low showing that makes for a more colorful story.

Doubt nyone thinks he was actually hurt.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Not to defend Thor but this is not too much worse than Supes benching 6 sextillion tons for days and then struggling with a dragon so weak that a multi-city block sized gas explosion killed it.

Comics writers are ass at power scaling. fullstop. blame it on our crappy education system or something, idk.
Actually thought of that instance. Didnt wanna bother...
Also thats after he went sunbathing.

CosmicComet
Stilt, not even i can hold this against Thor.

The only thing dumber than Thor is the average comic writer.

StiltmanFTW
Stilt, not even i can hold this against Thor.

The only thing dumber than Thor is the average comic writer.

Thor was hurt by much less than a big boulder to the back of his head.

Wake up, CC.

Adam Grimes
It was a Kryptonian Dragon lol

StiltmanFTW
Just surprised?

He was on his damn knees, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2vV45HT/11.jpg

On his knees and crawling like a bug.

Nice "upgrade" laughing out loud

Philosophía
On his knees and crawling like a bug.

Nice "upgrade" laughing out loud Thor wouldn't survive Vandal Savage, if he were to face him in his caveman days.

Given the ways thing were back then, there's a good change he'd end up as somebody's cave-b|tch.

Stoic
Was it my imagination or did anyone else notice that the aliens were or may have been stronger than most humans?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, they were ripping Thor apart with their bare hands thumb up

UNF!

AGH!

Parmaniac
When I first read the title I thought Dwayne Johnson was in a comic and whipped Thor's ass.

carver9
If Superman had tanked a supernova and then later on bloodied by a rock saint would've went with the precedence

Yep

carver9
What constitutes a Standard missile in Earth-15?
Not an alternate earth. Sorry. thumb up

Alternate earths make things worse tbh because the characters are ftless. Either the boulders were made out of adamantium or it was normal boulders and a normal missile from Batman.

Adam Grimes
Alternate earths make things worse tbh because the characters are ftless. Either the boulders were made out of adamantium or it was normal boulders and a normal missile from Batman. Thor was in an alternate universe?

Damborgson
Not to defend Thor

It's okay to defend Thor. Live for Thor. Die for Thor even.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-28-2015/e5cBFW.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus

Where was this stated? How do you know Thor has the Odin Force? Aren't Odin and Freya retired in limbo somewhere atm?

DarkSaint85
I am going by what Damborgs said. I see no reason to distrust his Thor knowledge. He also posted a scan which refers to Thor having all the power his title of All Father confers

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Where was this stated? How do you know Thor has the Odin Force? Aren't Odin and Freya retired in limbo somewhere atm?

He doesn't. Thor Force and more wisdom from sacrificing his eye but one Odin isn't dead and two even if he had the OF it was weak af prior to him abdicating the throne. He's basically a more mature classic Thor.

DarkSaint85
If I can't trust Damborg on Thor, who can I trust???

DarkSaint85

So there's no ' amp' when one becomes king of Asgard or the All Father.

I wonder what power he is referring to then.

Philosophía
Power of the Patriarchy.

Sin I AM

DarkSaint85
Dambo is fine he just misinterpreted the scan

No more that being King of the Frost Giants. Odin has to die to pass his power on to Thor, just like Vile an Ve had to die for Odin to get his power up. All-Father is a title nothing more. There still needs to be a transition of power.

This

Its blatantly not just a title though - Thor spells it out, he gets the power that COMES WITH the title.

What has come before doesn't mean much. Comic writers can write new canon if they so wish.

Sin I AM
Its blatantly not just a title though - Thor spells it out, he gets the power that COMES WITH the title.

What has come before doesn't mean much. Comic writers can write new canon if they so wish.

It blatantly spells out that he has the Odin Force? No, it does not. Yes he says "I'm All-Father now, clothed in the power that comes with the title" but nowhere does it show him having the Odin Force nor does he do anything but make Mjolnir levitate and punk Loki. For all we know he's just using the wisdom he gained from the world tree and showing better control than previously shown wielding the hammer.

DarkSaint85
It blatantly spells out that he has the Odin Force? No, it does not. Yes he says "I'm All-Father now, clothed in the power that comes with the title" but nowhere does it show him having the Odin Force nor does he do anything but make Mjolnir levitate and punk Loki. For all we know he's just using the wisdom he gained from the world tree and showing better control than previously shown wielding the hammer.

Does he say Wisdom, or world tree? No he does not.

He blatantly spells out that he has the power that comes with the All Father title.

Which, as you pointed out, in the past simply being King of Asgard hasn't come with power.

Philosophía
As a response to Loki's inquiry about Mjolnir, he responds that he now has extra power that comes with being the All-Father. He even compared himself with Odin earlier in the issue, when he points not even his father would have such a degree of ability of Mjolnir that he throws it across the realms.

I mean, you can call it All-Father ThorForce if it makes you feel better, but the point remains that it's in the 'skyfather of Asgard ballpark.

Nevertheless, this would be a low showing for Luke Cage, nevermind Thor, nevermind Thor with the All-Father power, nevermind Thor with the All-Father power and power cosmic. So have a cry and move on.

Sin I AM

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Though I guess those aliens helped him to get on his feet, so he could take his beating properly.

Philosophía
I'm surprised you're believing in Thor so much.

I was shocked he was able to get up after getting hit by that boulder. I think Thor needs, besides the All-Father and Power Cosmic -- at least 4 more amps before he can tank a thrown rock.

At least one of them being a helmet made out of Diana's bracelets.

StiltmanFTW
His skull probably needs to get laced with the same mix Cap's shield is made out of, too...

Philosophía
I'll just post this here..

https://i.imgur.com/UlH8iv6.jpg

Thor would be a glory hole in one shot.

StiltmanFTW
Great find thumb up

By the way, J'onn really never gets a break, does he? laughing out loud

Philosophía
If you look closely at any page of Justice League, there's a high probability J'onn is there in a corner getting owned.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

That's what I thought... such a fine tradition.

Parmaniac
It's DC's personal game of "Where's Waldo?"

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's DC's personal game of "Where's Waldo?"

laughing out loud

TheHulkster
He does no-sell a planetary explosion in the same book

Rage.Of.Olympus

DarkSaint85
Lmao.

You're not getting my point, which is YES, we SHOULD wait and see lol.

Because often, the result is less than the sum of it's parts.

Who'd win, current Thor or Colossus amped with 1/5 Phoenix Force, and with full Cytorrak amp?

Sin I AM
ouch...prepare yourself to get analogized

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud i can't wait for the upcoming issue to prove Saint wrong

Damborgson

DarkSaint85
ouch...prepare yourself to get analogized

Nah. Not worth my time, especially when he is arguing what I am arguing.

Its like when two people are both arguing about where to go o holiday, and the first person realises the best way to get the second to agree to their stance is to make up an entire argument running across multiple days thumb up

Then puts a thumbs up smiley just in case people don't get the subtlety.

Parmaniac
ouch...prepare yourself to get analogized laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao.

You're not getting my point, which is YES, we SHOULD wait and see lol.

Ok.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud laughing out loud i can't wait for the upcoming issue to prove Saint wrong
Lmao you can't catch me out. I've already prepped.

On the other hand, Thor hasn't shown he has been upgraded to Surfer level (or indeed, any other herald) in terms of speed thanks to the PC. AS OF THIS TIME. Next week I'll probably eat my words when Cates showcases his extreme speed, but as of now, no.

Two steps ahead, mate.

AlbertoJohnAvil
LMAO LUCKY

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
What power has ever been associated with the throne of asgard, for Thor no less, other than the Odin Force? What other mysterious skyfather power would he have? It's a real question, because Asgard itself runs smoothly because of the grace of the Odin Force. So he is now "All-Father" and has a control over Mjolnir that shocked Loki enough to ask "how did you do that?" and what other reasonable answer can we conclude?

Rape him, Dambo. Rape him in front of everyone, so he bleeds out all over this dead forum.

You've waited years for this moment. Do not hesitate.

https://i.ibb.co/qprNb6Q/Palpatine-laughing.gif

DarkSaint85
LMAO LUCKY

Its been my stance from the beginning. Not my fault you and others didn't realize it *shrug*

As of right now, Feb 4 2020, Thor hasn't shown any real upgrade, certainly not stacking Surfer's greatest feats on top of Thor's greatest feats etc etc. Next week, next issue, next month,Cates may do so.....but so far, we've seen a great feat (tanking the planet explosion), an abysmally shit feat (being taken by surprise by those monkeys), and a middling feat (ripping a starving Galactus apart, which if we REALLY want to use canon, means nothing as it's just an M body blah blah....when Skuttlebutt hurts a FED AMPED Galactus).

That's it NOTHING that, hand on heart, any one familiar with Thor can't see him doing in his classic days.

AlbertoJohnAvil
He tanked a mystical planet explosion unscratched, i haven't actual seen Thor do that

Stoic

Damborgson

Philosophía
Damborg making all the other Thor fans look like h1 or Colossus-Big-Cs over here for 10 years straight.

DarkSaint85
Forgot about this thread, thanks Carv.

So what speed feats has Herald Thor shown?

On the other hand, Thor hasn't shown he has been upgraded to Surfer level (or indeed, any other herald) in terms of speed thanks to the PC. AS OF THIS TIME. Next week I'll probably eat my words when Cates showcases his extreme speed, but as of now, no.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Random scan of Thor Blitzing

https://i.postimg.cc/HrnSPdqH/rasww.jpg

DarkSaint85
So the PC hasn't amped his speed yet. Thanks.

StiltmanFTW
Random scan of Thor Blitzing

https://i.postimg.cc/HrnSPdqH/rasww.jpg

Doing the after-image thing against fodder?

That's blitzing now?

This is blitz:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/4367380-3972553483-43673.jpg

DarkSaint85
Should I post the scan of a sick Robin doing the same? Lol.

celeyhyga17
Yes please.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yes please.

Like here:

https://i.imgur.com/drDeeA2.png

Or here:

https://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/imce/2016/11-NOV/TJH_11-4-4_581bdf3babab21.03868383.jpg

Adam Grimes
What kind of sound is fwakita?

StiltmanFTW
What kind of sound is fwakita?

Start jerking your cock and listen closely.

DarkSaint85
Like here:

https://i.imgur.com/drDeeA2.png

Or here:

https://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/imce/2016/11-NOV/TJH_11-4-4_581bdf3babab21.03868383.jpg

And here:
https://i.postimg.cc/3Rtf9dNn/RCO013-1475782854.jpg

Philosophía
With that hand speed, Bruce should reinforce his dick with inertron when he hits puberty.

DarkSaint85
More proof that Thor is Bats/Damian level thumb up thanks Albert

MrMind
you guys should see the way comicvine has been wanking herald thor, if you didn't read the story you'd think they are talking about rune king thor or classic odin. the mental gymnastics of thor fans, absolute cringefest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.