Memorializing the Best of the Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Post the best exchanges
Originally posted by carver9
He was adapting his physical durability when he was fighting Superman in DOS? Scans please.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I thought you had him on ignore?

Originally posted by carver9
I did have him on ignore but I removed it. I still have that up there because I have a feeling it will come in handy again one day. Dark has a... temper. Hes an insane titan lite and I'm not going to argue back and forth with a man on an internet forum. I save my arguing for my woman when she do something crazy.

Originally posted by MrMind
atta boy carv
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WhisperedPoisedEelelephant-size_restricted.gif

StiltmanFTW
The best of the best?

Okay, here's a personal favourite:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How would salty water speed up his healing? Can you explain it to me?

Originally posted by Starscream M
salt helps fight the infections...duh

It also leads to dehydration no expression

Originally posted by Starscream M
so does drinking one's pee

Masterbruce is truly without equal laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
He posted on Jan 22nd.

He's probably having a hard time to adapt, he's a man out of time, like Steve Rogers getting unfrozen or Conan appearing in modern times.

LordofBrooklyn
My destruction of Insane Titan in The Saint of Killers Versus Thanos thread is the ALL TIME classic!

StiltmanFTW
LoB, have you seen IX?

LordofBrooklyn
LoB, have you seen IX?

What?

StiltmanFTW
The Rise of Skywalker.

MrMind
CosmicComet completely owning Rage

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin makes Zeus his b*tch.

1) Zeus had his thunderbolt. That's like the Olympian version of the Odinsword except much less powerful.
2) Your mom should have swallowed.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
If only you were as defensive of your girlfriend as you are of the sad Marvel Asgardian mythology, maybe she wouldn't have gotten abducted by Somalis the way she did.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Asgardian mythology is by the far the most colourful and rich in Marvel Comics; it even acted as the source of inspiration for the Fourth World. Comparing that to Olympian lore? The faggotry is strong in you.

Link to source?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Greek Lore is the stuff that people actually like.

Norse lore is for the neckbeard hipsters, its the shit you turn to once the Greek stuff is fully explored.

It's the "Oh well...we might as well look at the stories those toothless red haired retards that got slaughtered by Eskimos came up with." option

Faggotry? Your post history consists of gems that amount to "I'm black! But I don't look black! I look so exotic! Ya know what I mean??"

You are one of the saddest phucks here by any stretch.
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bdd59efe9f215f24043c53bc43d0d738/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.