World Breaker Hulk vs a very hungry Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Would big G be weak enough for this most powerful form of Hulk to take him down?

Damborgson
Hulks powers are too easy to take away from him for him to challenger higher beings.

lawest9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulks powers are too easy to take away from him for him to challenger higher beings. I've read somewhere that World Breakers energy stems from an unlimited source, many don't feel that Surfer could drain him, could Galactus?

carver9
It is an unlimited source but Galactus wins this. He is just too powerful.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Galactus stomps

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
It is an unlimited source but Galactus wins this. He is just too powerful. Repent you sinner for blasphemy against Hulk!

b_hulk

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing
Repent you sinner for blasphemy against Hulk!

b_hulk

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Repent you sinner for blasphemy against Hulk!

b_hulk

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Galactus stomps

h1a8
A very hungry Galactus is not well defined as some very hungry Galactus is weaker than others.

The lowest possible very hungry Galactus would lose if he doesn't Bfr Hulk.

Hell if Hulk managed to punch Galactus at full might then even little hungry Galactus would be koed or killed. Come at me.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
A very hungry Galactus is not well defined as some very hungry Galactus is weaker than others.

Hell if Hulk managed to punch Galactus at full might then even little hungry Galactus would be koed or killed. Come at me. I agree.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8

Hell if Hulk managed to punch Galactus at full might then even little hungry Galactus would be koed or killed. Come at me.

Galactus at his weakest would still be able to do a number on the Hulk. Transmutation, or simply removing his link to his power source. It would never become physical. If this were Immortal Hulk, with Devil Hulk in the drivers seat I'd agree with you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
WBH attacks Galactus radiating near infinite energy. Galactus stops being hungry!

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Galactus at his weakest would still be able to do a number on the Hulk. Transmutation, or simply removing his link to his power source. It would never become physical. If this were Immortal Hulk, with Devil Hulk in the drivers seat I'd agree with you.

This is simply not true. Very hungry Galactus does not have any feats showing that he can withstand a punch of that magnitude. He has feats of being damaged by forces far under that amount.

Now if you are arguing Quickdraw.

Although you never shown Galactus with the propensity to transmute or cut a beings power source from the start (other than his own Heralds), WH has feats of resisting transmutation.
Galactus would most likely attempt to blast Hulk with a destructive beam or simply swat him away.

Otherwise we can argue a no limits fallacy that a very weak Galactus can beat anyone under abstract by transmuting.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
WBH attacks Galactus radiating near infinite energy. Galactus stops being hungry! There is no such thing as near infinite. Also, why does Galactus have to feed off planets and not stars or ambient energy?

lawest9

celeyhyga17
Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.