Solo Superman Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
We need another one.

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
Definitely, I don't think the Witcher was that good to take him away from this role. He is a great Superman.

We really need a good Darkseid.

Who do you think would be good for the role of DS?

Impediment
We need a proper villain.

F*cking ANYONE but Luthor or Zod.

Darkseid
Metallo
Braniac
Mongul
Bizzaro
Parasite
Manchester Black
Lobo
Even Mxyzptlk, FFS.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
I would like to see the FF hank henshaw plot tbh. Maybe warworld, supes is depowered but beats the shit out of everyone or this that too Thor Ragnarok.

playa1258
Bring back Cavill have Braniac be the villain.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Definitely, I don't think the Witcher was that good to take him away from this role. He is a great Superman.

Who do you think would be good for the role of DS? Jeff Bridges, playing a more evil take from his role in Iron man 1.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Who do you think would be good for the role of DS?

Presuming they go full CGI it's a shame Tony Jay is dead. His voice like his Supreme Being in Time Bandits would've been awesome.

DaAnrouJiOY

jaden_2.0
So thinking about it. Christopher Judge would be pretty great (he did Kratos is God of War and was Teal'c in Stargate)

BruceSkywalker
Frack Superman.. he is worthless.. Cavill is done think goodness. he'll make a great brian braddock..

long live Val Zodd or Calvin Ellis, so bring on michael b jordan.. of course hypocrites will say the usual bs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.