Sentry v Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Full power Sentry operating at peak levels v Superman (OWAW mindset)
the goal is to destroy the other to win

no pis/cis

who wins

https://i.postimg.cc/ZWDF86dm/4445023-4227741-0313144897-sentr.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/zLvNMYvW/896127.jpg

BrolyBlack
OWAW

lawest9
Superman.

Insane Titan
Superman.

Sentry not holding back could even ko Beta Ray Bill.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman.

Sentry not holding back could even ko Beta Ray Bill.

thumb uplaughing out loud

Alberto will undoubtably shit himself

MrMind
Superman oneshots

Stoic
You guys are funny. Superman has no way of actually hurting the Sentry. Sentry on the other hand would hurt Superman. You guys call for OWAW. That means we should use Sentry at his best to date combat showing, which would be Bob in his Death Seed or awakened form. Superman isn't going to sing him out of existance, because he doesn't exist. We see that no physical force would work on him. Anyway, shitstorm away on it.

I'm a Superman fan, he's in my top 5. Sentry is in my top 20.

carver9
Sentry wins, easily imo

Adam Grimes
Superman one-shots him, imo.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry wins, easily imo

Seriously what is the matter with you

JBL
Sentry with ease.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Seriously what is the matter with you

I'm perfectly fine. Why you ask?

Adam Grimes
Ok JBL

BrolyBlack
I'm perfectly fine. Why you ask?

How is Sentey beating OWAW. Supes can one shot

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Sentry with ease.

Where the hell did you come from?

carver9
How is Sentey beating OWAW. Supes can one shot

Superman can NOT one shot Sentry. Two different tiers here. Sentry destroys him imo.

JBL
OWAW What the hell is a OWAW Superman?

BrolyBlack
Read the OP, Mr. Lost Passwords

AlbertoJohnAvil
People are actually saying Superman..... w-

wow

JBL
Read the OP, Mr. Lost Passwords He was in that same mindset when he fought Black Adam. What's so special now?

BrolyBlack
The same Sentry was a jobber to BRB, what now short stop.

JBL
The same Sentry was a jobber to BRB, what now short stop. The same Superman was a jobber to WW, so what.

Eon Blue

lawest9
Superman has defeated far more powerful beings than Sentry throughout his history, Bob is NOT winning this,

Adam Grimes

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL
He was in that same mindset when he fought Black Adam. What's so special now? No wonder you lost your password.

TheHulkster
The same Sentry was a jobber to BRB, what now short stop.

Untrue. BFR doesn't even come into play here.

TheHulkster
Sentry destroys Superman.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Untrue. BFR doesn't even come into play here. He didn't even ko BRB with multiple punches lmao. There's a reason Bill had enough time to pull that.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He didn't even ko BRB with multiple punches lmao. There's a reason Bill had enough time to pull that. exactly, a non holding back Superman would have at worst 2 shotted BRB.

BrolyBlack
No wonder you lost your password.

thumb upOmglaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Diesldude
Superman wins.

DarkSaint85
He didn't even ko BRB with multiple punches lmao. There's a reason Bill had enough time to pull that.

More should be made of Invisible Woman keeping him out lol.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Insane Titan
exactly, a non holding back Superman would have at worst 2 shotted BRB. thumb up
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
More should be made of Invisible Woman keeping him out lol. Lol yeah, even with all of the Cancerverse's help he struggled with that.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I didn't know struggling with Bill was a low showings. Superman's struggled with far worse than BRB, and I specifically stated this was Sentry operating at PEAK smh

DarkSaint85
OWAW Superman struggled? When?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I didn't know struggling with Bill was a low showings. Superman's struggled with far worse than BRB, and I specifically stated this was Sentry operating at PEAK smh sentry was at his peak when he faced Bill. And as Dark said when did OWAW Superman struggle with people of Bills lvl.

deft

SquallX

JBL
Superman didn't hold back against WW or Black Adam. Same thing. He got no stronger, he just started fighting to kill instead off fighting like a punk. When he first encountered those probes, he was fighting stupid, he had no killer instinct, and that was what it took to take down those probes. DD and the rest didn't have that problem. An example is when Gladiator fought supreme, Gladiator was distracted and trying to save people and had no effect on supreme, but the minute he got supreme clear of those people, he started doing a lot of damage, yet Gladiator and Superman got no stronger, they simply started fighting different, more so for Superman.

DeadpoolXXX
superman stomps any version of sentry.

SquallX

JBL
I don't know anything about Superman? That's rich.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, you've been wrong multiple times in canon.

JBL
Yeah, you've been wrong multiple times in canon. So says a Superman fan. You agree with them for a reason. Sentry stomps.

Adam Grimes
Ok jbl

BrolyBlack

playa1258
JBL is the top Superman hater around here with Baz banned.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
JBL is a pathetic insect-like man who delves his head deep in his nether regions. He gorges himself on dung like a mosquito is to blood.

He must cry at the moon.

Emmy Evangeline
Okay gentlemen I'm here. What's the action?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I always wonder why people consider me a hater on superman.... He's literally ONE of the TOP boring characters to ever be created in comics. majority of his stories are boring, there's nothing to hate about lmao. He's not interesting like at all. there's a reason why Batman is considered the face of Dc

BrolyBlack

SquallX

AlbertoJohnAvil
I stopped reading at "I like Wolverine"

anything else is irrelevant, Logans far more interesting and a better written character than Superman. Superman's entire concept is lame

JBL
Vote against Superman and you are a hater. Vote for Superman and you are loved. Tells us a lot doesn't it?

-Pr-
If you guys could be so kind as to get back on topic, that would be great.

There are other places to talk about how much you love or hate the characters in this thread.

JBL
Sentry wins with ease.

TheHulkster
He didn't even ko BRB with multiple punches lmao. There's a reason Bill had enough time to pull that.

He is beating the hell out of Bill in a completely one sided fight. That Bill is not yet rendered unconscious before pulling that tactic is splitting hairs. Bill needs to be conscious for plot purposes. Bill is classic Thor's near equal and the writer clearly intends to show Sentry as significantly superior.

In the Sentry mini, he one shots CM and Thor simultaneously.

Regarding OWAW Superman, HP Doomsday wrecks Probes at least as well as Superman and could be interpreted as doing so better. He is ripping their heads off. Jurgen's weaker Superman who can't punch through the shell of a warhead is somewhat able to hold his own against HP DD.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Sentry wins with ease.

Based on?

JBL
Based on? Go read what stoic said and try to comprehend what he said.

BrolyBlack

JBL
I know you worship Superman and get mad if someone say he will lose, but I think a mod said get back on topic. Stop letting Superman cloud your mind, follow the rules. 😋

Insane Titan

JBL
Let me name my 5 favorite comic characters. Gladiator, Supreme, SUPERMAN, Juggernaut and Thane Ector.

Insane Titan

JBL
Yeah, I just collect his comics to waste money. 🤪. But to answer your question... When people lie about any one of the 5 I mentioned, I correct them. Happy now?

JBL
Now, do you want me to tell you what OWAW was really about and how a lie was born about Superman?

Majestic PRIME
Superman oneshots

Insane Titan

carver9
He is beating the hell out of Bill in a completely one sided fight. That Bill is not yet rendered unconscious before pulling that tactic is splitting hairs. Bill needs to be conscious for plot purposes. Bill is classic Thor's near equal and the writer clearly intends to show Sentry as significantly superior.

Regarding OWAW Superman, HP Doomsday wrecks Probes at least as well as Superman and could be interpreted as doing so better. He is ripping their heads off. Jurgen's weaker Superman who can't punch through the shell of a warhead is somewhat able to hold his own against HP DD.

General Zod took out a group of Probs on his own as well and Sentry destroys him also.

DarkSaint85
General Zod took out a group of Probs on his own as well and Sentry destroys him also.

When did Zod do this? I've been asking this for years now....

JBL
Arguing at someone that says Superman will lose falls under a special kind of stupid. It's called fanboy anger stupid. Very contagious it seems. The only known cure is for us so-called Superman hating doctors is to prescribe the " Superman beats any and everybody pills.

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
I MUST be doing something right for my name to be talked about consistently laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Who are you?

StiltmanFTW
Alberto is love, Alberto is life

Adam Grimes

Regarding OWAW Superman, HP Doomsday wrecks Probes at least as well as Superman and could be interpreted as doing so better. He is ripping their heads off. Jurgen's weaker Superman who can't punch through the shell of a warhead is somewhat able to hold his own against HP DD. Sorry, but you can't just hand wave Bill not being koed using plot as an excuse. Lol

One shotting non-binary CM and Mjolnirless Thor is hardly a feat these days. Cancerverse's leader Voidtry had explicitly all of Sentry's power to itself and not only did he fail to win against Bill, he also struggled with Ms Invisible forcefield even with all of the Cancerverse's aid. Not to mention Void had months to beat them and couldn't pull it off still.

And are you actually trying to use H/P Doomsday to lowball OWAW feats? Because if you are, I don't know what to tell you, friend.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
I know you worship Superman and get mad if someone say he will lose, but I think a MOD said get back on topic. Stop letting Superman cloud your mind, follow the rules. 😋

Originally posted by JBL
Let me name my 5 favorite comic characters. Gladiator, Supreme, SUPERMAN, Juggernaut and Thane Ector.

Originally posted by JBL
Yeah, I just collect his comics to waste money. 🤪. But to answer your question... When people lie about any one of the 5 I mentioned, I correct them. Happy now?

Originally posted by JBL
Now, do you want me to tell you what OWAW was really about and how a lie was born about Superman?

Originally posted by JBL
Arguing at someone that says Superman will lose falls under a special kind of stupid. It's called fanboy anger stupid. Very contagious it seems. The only known cure is for us so-called Superman hating doctors is to prescribe the " Superman beats any and everybody pills.
So after telling everyone that mod asked us to stay on topic you still post this?
Superman punches sentry so hard bob does in comics, his writer dies in the real world and sentry ceases to exist.

Galan007
Originally posted by JBL
Arguing at someone that says Superman will lose falls under a special kind of stupid. It's called fanboy anger stupid. Very contagious it seems. The only known cure is for us so-called Superman hating doctors is to prescribe the " Superman beats any and everybody pills. Pr already asked you guys to stop trolling and get back on topic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm not sure if people can read but my thread specifically states Sentry is operating at "PEAK levels"

NO PIS

AND NO CIS included, yet Bill's being used to lowball.

carver9
Bill being used isnt lowballing though. People are just trying too hard. Bill's sitvivied 2 planets exploding on him while being in the heart of the blast. Withstood a thunderclap crush from Galactus along with other attacks. Bill's have amazing high end showings and he isnt a slouch. It's like me saying "since Superman had a hard time against Orion or Zod, he is weak". Its just a lack of knowledge when it comes to Bill's, that's all.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

DarkSaint85
Cross posting from the other thread, but:

Plenty of things have affected Sentry. Worms. Fat Cobra. Okoye with her spear choked him out. Invisible Woman hid an entire planet from him, and kept him out against his will.

These are all when Sentry is supposedly at his peak. Low showings? Sure. I agree they're low showings. But they still happened, and whilst people might try and explain them away or straight up ignore them, the fact remains that Sentry is still affected.

These are all peak power Sentry showings. DS Sentry faced the worms, which were the toughest beings in their galaxy - otoh, Superman is called the greatest antibody in his Multiverse.

This isn't low or highballing, it's literally stating what's on panel. You'd have to really cherry pick a non OWAW Superman showing to compare THIS example. And at the same time, ignore a showing from DS Sentry that literally had one showing.

Same with merged. Fat Cobra handled the Void, and Okoye was choking Merged Sentry. Again, not low-ballling - it's literally the only showing Merged Sentry had.

Cancerverse Sentry? BRB and Invisible Woman. I mean, these are all specifically using Sentry versions at their highest levels, at the only time they appeared.

Its like creating a brand new character, and in her only appearance she gets KOd by a bullet and then tanks a planet exploding. Which is the low-ball? Maybe the planet explosion is the extreme outlier that's PIS, similar to how street level guys tank things they have no business tanking?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Those are called "PIS" and "CIS" moments which I said weren't to be used.

carver9

I'm guessing hes naming Sentry lows. Now name Supermans. Action comics are filled with them.

BrolyBlack
I'm guessing hes naming Sentry lows. Now name Supermans. Action comics are filled with them.

How shady to berate him through your ignore list! Appalling and low!

DarkSaint85

How do you know they are PIS/CIS, though? That's my question. Its not like Superman's, where he gets taken out by a tractor thrown by Frankenstein.....then gets told by Manhattan he's the great antibody in the multiverse, or breaks unbreakable metal, or destroys robots designed to fight him (and who take out the League), or....etc etc. You get my point.

Using PIS and CIS moments would be using the time Iron Man's tech depowered Sentry, or Hercules nutcracked him, or Helicarriers, iow, using OTHER versions of Sentry. I specifically kept it to Merged and DS Sentry.

DarkSaint85
How shady to berate him through your ignore list! Appalling and low!

I'm still waiting for him to prove Zod took out multiple probes. He's been dodging that question from me for YEARS.

Insane Titan

Diesldude

Diesldude

Adam Grimes
General Zod took out a group of Probs on his own as well and Sentry destroys him also. Can you please provide scans of this instance, Carv?

DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud

sentry's most powerful versions get low showings and its written off as "PIS and CIS". but superman gets low showings and they are held under a microscope and mentioned in every thread as though he's done nothing else.

hysterical.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud

sentry's most powerful versions get low showings and its written off as "PIS and CIS". but superman gets low showings and they are held under a microscope and mentioned in every thread as though he's done nothing else.

hysterical.

That is the way apparently nowthumb up

Disturbedrogue

StiltmanFTW
Someone needs to tell Clark that next time he fights a weak brick like Mongul stick out tongue

TheHulkster
Sorry, but you can't just hand wave Bill not being koed using plot as an excuse. Lol

One shotting non-binary CM and Mjolnirless Thor is hardly a feat these days. Cancerverse's leader Voidtry had explicitly all of Sentry's power to itself and not only did he fail to win against Bill, he also struggled with Ms Invisible forcefield even with all of the Cancerverse's aid. Not to mention Void had months to beat them and couldn't pull it off still.

And are you actually trying to use H/P Doomsday to lowball OWAW feats? Because if you are, I don't know what to tell you, friend.

I'm sorry, but you can't discard complete ownage and physical domination because the brutalized character doesn't lose consciousness LOL. BRB withstands for a longer period an onslaught from Blood & Thunder Thor who is in a state that mimics Warrior Madness.

OWAW Superman has no more than all of the powers of Superman in general and Superman repeatedly struggles against probes including getting his arm broken by one and is unable to prevent the probes from brutalizing and killing his friends.

And DC implies that Hulk is stronger than Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Erm. No. DC did nothing of the sort, tis but an Easter Egg.

Unless you want to say that Darkseid is so powerful Galactus poops himself and needs to amp like never before just to have a chance against him?

Adam Grimes
I'm sorry, but you can't discard complete ownage and physical domination because the brutalized character doesn't lose consciousness LOL. BRB withstands for a longer period an onslaught from Blood & Thunder Thor who is in a state that mimics Warrior Madness.

OWAW Superman has no more than all of the powers of Superman in general and Superman repeatedly struggles against probes including getting his arm broken by one and is unable to prevent the probes from brutalizing and killing his friends.

And DC implies that Hulk is stronger than Doomsday. But B&T Thor wasn't actually in Warrior Madness mode, therefore he had no real amp at that point. It was a High Herald vs Mid Herald, what did you expect?

Superman got progressively more powerful through OWAW. That's a big plot point in his arc for that event. Why do I have to explain this after all these years? erm

Can you provide scans of a recent DC comic with the word 'Hulk' in them?

Insane Titan

carver9
This happened around the same time OWAW happened.

Building...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813503/SmartSelect_20200210-105947_Chrome.jpg.html

Missles...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813504/SmartSelect_20200210-110907_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813505/SmartSelect_20200210-110920_Chrome.jpg.html

Tanking Superman punches...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813506/SmartSelect_20200210-111134_Chrome.jpg.html

Character that doesnt come close to Bill's fts dropped Superman, easily AND caught his punch...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813507/SmartSelect_20200210-111218_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813508/SmartSelect_20200210-111255_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813509/SmartSelect_20200210-111310_Chrome.jpg.html

This happened in Action comics, some is even after his Imperiex fight but again, around the same time. This is WORSE than any showing that was mentioned here about Sentry. Why lowball? It needs to stop.

carver9
There are far worse scans than this around this time. Also, Zod broke his jaw with a blitz, casually.

Adam Grimes
Can you please provide scans of this instance, Carv?

carver9
I'm looking for it. Luckily, I'm running into these instances while finding it. smile If you need conformation of the showing, ask ABHI, he posted the scans before... lolololol

DarkSaint85
Lol Carver ALWAYS says this.....

Understandable but that doesnt take away from Zod defeating them though. The scans I have are outdated and I'm getting an error message. Maybe someone else can post it. I know ABHI have the scans because we discussed it before.

I thought you had me on ignore. I posted them before and yow boy ABHI posted them as well. It's the truth bro.

One would think he'd have found the scans after nearly five years.....

TheHulkster
But B&T Thor wasn't actually in Warrior Madness mode, therefore he had no real amp at that point. It was a High Herald vs Mid Herald, what did you expect?

Superman got progressively more powerful through OWAW. That's a big plot point in his arc for that event. Why do I have to explain this after all these years? erm

Can you provide scans of a recent DC comic with the word 'Hulk' in them?

The mode Thor is in has the same effect as Warrior Madness. Odin is only able to distinguish it when told it's origin and the only difference it makes is that it can be possibly cured.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2700322-1.jpg

Superman's arm is broken by a probe after the probe busting scene, so if he gets progressively stronger, the he jumps back weaker on that scene.

Hulk's name is not mentioned, which is why I said "implied" but it is almost undeniable which characters they reference. Mxy doesn't mention Dr. Manhattan's name, but DC fans here have concluded that Mxy fears him.

TheHulkster
Erm. No. DC did nothing of the sort, tis but an Easter Egg.

Unless you want to say that Darkseid is so powerful Galactus poops himself and needs to amp like never before just to have a chance against him?

What issue implies this?

SquallX

Building...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813503/SmartSelect_20200210-105947_Chrome.jpg.html

Missles...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813504/SmartSelect_20200210-110907_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813505/SmartSelect_20200210-110920_Chrome.jpg.html

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813506/SmartSelect_20200210-111134_Chrome.jpg.html

Character that doesnt come close to Bill's fts dropped Superman, easily AND caught his punch...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813507/SmartSelect_20200210-111218_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813508/SmartSelect_20200210-111255_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/50813509/SmartSelect_20200210-111310_Chrome.jpg.html

This happened in Action comics, some is even after his Imperiex fight but again, around the same time. This is WORSE than any showing that was mentioned here about Sentry. Why lowball? It needs to stop.

Jesus man! Why do you act so damn stupid sometimes?! Know your not dumb, so why play this game?

When people mentions OWAW Superman, its not the whole arc, but his singleminded focus when he specifically fought all those probes, then Prime itself. In that mind set, Clark cared for nothing, not even his own life. Hell, Luthor even told Clark, prior to cutting loose, that Clark is a too good of person that have no idea on how to properly win wars.

So stop acting like an idiot.

-Pr-
You say that like Carver actually read OWAW.

carver9
The mode Thor is in has the same effect as Warrior Madness. Odin is only able to distinguish it when told it's origin and the only difference it makes is that it can be possibly cured.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2700322-1.jpg

Superman's arm is broken by a probe after the probe busting scene, so if he gets progressively stronger, the he jumps back weaker on that scene.

Hulk's name is not mentioned, which is why I said "implied" but it is almost undeniable which characters they reference. Mxy doesn't mention Dr. Manhattan's name, but DC fans here have concluded that Mxy fears him.

Lol... its obviously Hulk.

BrolyBlack
Carver your links have porn advertisements

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
You say that like Carver actually read OWAW.

He's read it like four times, and that was back in 2012:
https://i.postimg.cc/wxRQ6qss/imp.jpg

He'd school all of us.

TheHulkster
People have typically said "Probe Busting Superman", for that type of specificity.

DarkSaint85
People have typically said "Probe Busting Superman", for that type of specificity.

Yeah but look who the OP is.

Guy made this gem of a thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=663744

StiltmanFTW

Turbo is filled with ads, true, but ads... are personalized, bro stick out tongue

You see what you browse haw-som

qwertyuiop1998
What issue implies this? The recent thor issues, Black Winter was portrayed as a "stone-face" being and it destroying the entire "DC universe"

DarkSaint85
What issue implies this?

Thor #2:

https://i.postimg.cc/0563S1hp/RCO005-1580329491.jpg

The stone faced avatar of their one true end. For them, their omega. The one who is.

All we know is that it phucked Galactus up badly:

https://i.postimg.cc/wBvFdhph/RCO019-1577918946.jpg

And he needs power like never before:
https://i.postimg.cc/vZ8tWWDp/RCO023-1577918946.jpg

So yeah. IF we want to take Easter eggs as gospel, as proof....then this happened. Buried Alien is faster than anyone else in Marvel (and we know Barry isn't even the fastest Flash lol).

But ONLY IF WE TAKE EASTER EGGS AS PROOF.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
The recent thor issues, Black Winter was portrayed as a "stone-face" being and it destroying the entire "DC universe"

It's Avatar is described as a stone faced being. So either they are referencing the mysterious all powerful true form Darkseid so often invoked, or Darkseid serves as the avatar of some other entity.

TheHulkster
And Cates also has Galactus fleeing OK Thanos (who current Thanos matches).

DarkSaint85
And of course, this is before we get into Squadron Supreme/Great Society issues.

TL;DR: its an Easter egg, and doesn't mean much.

qwertyuiop1998
It's Avatar is described as a stone faced being. So either they are referencing the mysterious all powerful true form Darkseid so often invoked, or Darkseid serves as the avatar of some other entity. The comic clearly stated "For they too will look into the eyes of the Black Winter"
It doesn't matter though, Because it all just an easter egg which means it really doesn't mean much

carver9

Lol... that means you watch a lot of porn.

StiltmanFTW
And what do you see, carv?

Hulk ads? wink

BrolyBlack
Lol... that means you watch a lot of porn.

No you

DarkSaint85
When did Zod do this? I've been asking this for years now....

Still waiting

Adam Grimes
I would like to have Zod busting multiple probes in my ads.

DarkSaint85
"Lolololol still looking for you, buddy...abhi has it somewhere, I just need to find it"

-Carver, 2012, 2019, and now, 2020.

Diesldude

Building...

Missles...

This happened in Action comics, some is even after his Imperiex fight but again, around the same time. This is WORSE than any showing that was mentioned here about Sentry. Why lowball? It needs to stop. can you tell us if his mental blocks were off here?

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Lolololol still looking for you, buddy...abhi has it somewhere, I just need to find it"

-Carver, 2012, 2019, and now, 2020.

your obsession with carver is legitimately weird, its not that serious relax lmao

carver9
your obsession with carver is legitimately weird, its not that serious relax lmao

Its creepy AF. I've had stalkerish women (and still do) but I'm much more concerned with Dark.

DarkSaint85
Its pretty easy to use the search function, lol. But am sure he'll post agreeing with you.
Edit: damn ninja haha.

But yeah. Still awaiting those scans.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Its creepy AF. I've had stalkerish women (and still do) but I'm much more concerned with Dark.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Do YOU have those scans Albert?

Seeing as I'm actually being on topic here, unlike some others in the thread evil face be a shame if they got reported.

Insane Titan
Still no Zod scans from carver just excuses and victim mentality...shocker.

AlbertoJohnAvil
scans of what?

DarkSaint85
Ah, so you didn't even know we were actually on topic and debating, but decided to jump in and troll thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Its pretty easy to use the search function, lol.

thumb up

It's also easy to use google.

But some kmcers (and I don't mean just good ol' carver, unfortunately) won't learn.

-Pr-
The OP says Superman is operating in his OWAW mindset. Not that Superman's power level is lower than it is now (which it was back then). I really don't get why people can't just stay on topic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ah, so you didn't even know we were actually on topic and debating, but decided to jump in and troll thumb up

i stopped paying attention to you when you didn't follow clear directions and decided to continue lowballing by using Bill.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
The OP says Superman is operating in his OWAW mindset. Not that Superman's power level is lower than it is now (which it was back then). I really don't get why people can't just stay on topic.

thumb up moreover, when Zod (of all people) is being used to downplay Superman by saying he too beat multiple probes....all I am asking for is proof of this event.

Even though the same Zod casually blitzed Superman and broke his jaw, and used Bizarro as a punchbag.

But still - if someone makes a statement, I expect them to be able to back it up.

DarkSaint85
i stopped paying attention to you when you didn't follow clear directions and decided to continue lowballing by using Bill.

So just started trolling? Thanks. Reported.

Using Bill isn't low-ballling. I was using Merged Sentry, Sentry at the peak of his powers.

Insane Titan
scans of what? Zod busting multiple probes as carver has stated now and over the years. Do you ever read anything you comment on ?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't think of randoms or their weird feud with carver over fiction message boards when I get off here so no. but Zod MIGHT have busted a SINGLE probe iirc I'd have to re read the comic again

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud ummm my name is MENTIONED everyday regardless if im here or not. I'm not like you, I don't have temper tantrums about opinions on Thanos. Hence why I call you weird. inb4 essay bout how Im an iDiOt On FiCtiON dURR laughing out loud evil face

BrolyBlack
When are you going to get a job?

Insane Titan

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>