Parasite (2019)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Has anyone seen this film?

I've never heard of it until it just won four Oscars, including Best Picture.

The plot follows the members of a poor family who scheme to become employed by a wealthy family by infiltrating their household and posing as unrelated, highly qualified individuals.

I looked for an existing thread but couldn't find one.

steverules_2

BrolyBlack
Is this about Badas life?

-Pr-

tkitna
I saw it. It was in Korean with subtitles. Pretty decent movie.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, it's a great film and very deserving of a Best Picture nom/win. I actually felt like the ending/resolution was a bit rushed, though, because it's pretty involved.

But yeah, it's awesome. and yeah, I watched it with subtitles.

BruceSkywalker
gonna watch on friday

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Has anyone seen this film?

I've never heard of it until it just won four Oscars, including Best Picture.

The plot follows the members of a poor family who scheme to become employed by a wealthy family by infiltrating their household and posing as unrelated, highly qualified individuals.

I looked for an existing thread but couldn't find one.

I saw it weeks ago, it's good.

wakkawakkawakka
I saw this movie and it was definitely deserving of the Best Picture Award. It was surprisingly humorous which was a plus.

jaden_2.0
I seen it a couple of weeks ago and it was reasonably fun and dark. Typically weird Korean stuff. I wasn't blown over by any particular aspect of it though. It's plot wasn't executed all that well. The acting was passable but not outstanding. The cinematography wasn't overly amazing. I have no idea why it won tbh. Not that I didn't enjoy it.

Robtard
Korean conspiracy?

Dr Will Hatch
I saw Parasite a while ago and have been trying to convert everyone I know ever since. It's a brilliant flick and honestly one of the few Best Picture winners that actually was the best movie of its year.

riv6672
Never heard of it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
Never heard of it.

Watch it. It's good.

riv6672

roughrider
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, it's a great film and very deserving of a Best Picture nom/win. I actually felt like the ending/resolution was a bit rushed, though, because it's pretty involved.

But yeah, it's awesome. and yeah, I watched it with subtitles.

It is great, a deserving Oscar winner - it broke that Foreign Language glass ceiling for Best Picture. It's original and shocking -just imagine the Coen Brothers made their latest twisty neo-noir black comedy but set it in South Korea. That's the feeling I got.

BruceSkywalker
just finished watching this. it's a pretty good movie and well deserving of its oscar occalades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.