Anakin to vador

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

glenn
How do you think anakin becomes vador.
My guess would be that there will be a massive battle between obi wan and anakin, and anakin falls into something which enables him not to breathe by himself.

yerssot
the standard 1983 script thingie I think

Telemicus
Yeah, I heard they have a nuts battle and Obi wan knocks Anakin into a lake/vat of acid, hence lots of leather and a mask.....?
I'm just hoping we see the transformation before the end of the film, hopefully near the begining so we get lots of Vader action....

yerssot
as James Earl Jones himself told us (therefor this isn't a spoiler) he has recorded around 6-7 minutes of dialogue, so guess it's pretty much at the end of the movie

Telemicus
Oh well, i supposed we'll get an hour long wedding and some more love scenes that don't really work.
I don't mean to sound bitter and I know this isn't the thread for it, but I won't be able to bear it if Episode III doesn't get a bit closer to the glory of the original trilogy. Is there a thread around for comparing the the original movies to the new ones? I'm very new to KMC forums

yerssot
hmm, thought there was, can't seem to find it

os_cal
i thought anakin became vador due to him battling obi wan..
supposedly they have a really huge battle over a volcano , or something like that...anakin falls in ..near death ..palpatine rescues him,and makes the deal..his life in excahange for turning to the dark
side

yerssot
well, the more I think of it, the less I guess it's a deal...

I mean, the rebellion ... aren't they the same as the confederacy of Dooku?

Gundark
Errrr....who's wedding ? They're already married.

And that's Vader with an E, not an O. (no offense of course).

glenn
Yes. Padme and Anakin married at the end of episode 3 remember. Or have you not see the film yet.

Telemicus
At the end of episode 3? no, sorry, I havn't seen that film yet.

Sorry though, they did get married at the end of ATOC......, must of missed it......., guess I was asleep dreaming of the OT.

glenn
thats what i meant

Telemicus
Sorry, no offence.
It would be nice to see the change quite early and really explore it. If it's done right Epi III could be the best yet, like ESB but darker.

glenn
George Lucas has just filmed the part where Anakin is battleing Mace Windu.

yerssot
funny, as Hayden is still training

Sifer
Hrmmm according to Lucas...filming only begins next month, so I am guessing the James Earl Jones thing is gonna be expanded upon.

glenn
Well i heard that when filming the tatooine part on episode 2, lucas said that instead of having to come back there, he would shoot the tatooine part for episode three which he already has now done.

finti
well from Obis convo with Luke in ROTJ he holds himself responsible for Anakins fall to the dark side

Freedmind_Tom
I have heard loads of times that anakin is in a tie fighter in the middle of the film when he gets shot down by someone and he is badly burned and disfigured i also have heard that in the film he will go through stages of becoming to look like darth vader as he is now

finti
always a lot of rumours

glenn
They may be true. But i doubt it.

SimK68
This is all going to be De' Sha' Vue' from Robocop. Then again THEY stole the idea. But RoboCop amerged back as a good guy.

I hope Lucas makes this good,beacuse its a long awaited 'Birth Of A Big Movie Icon'

SimK68
I hear diffrent stories. And this one is the most popular.......

Anikan and Ob1 get into a dual,beacuse Anikan gives into hate,beacuse OB1 is more than likely tring to break up his marrige and family,and encourages him to fight off the rising Empire. And while fighting YES, he supposeively falls into a lava,or molten pit. Dies as Anikan..Rises out of there with the force barely keeping him alive.."I will even stop people from dying" .... Then BoBa Fett finds him, and then brings him to Sidious, and then he revitalizes him,and makes a commitment, "IF you wanna live, you must learn the dark ways of the force,and Be a leader in my Empire!"... And then they create his suit.. "I am good at fixing things" And bodda bing.. 'The Icon Is born'

glenn
sounds a good way in making anakin into vador. Let's wait and see what Lucas thinks up.

finti
what the hell has Robocop has to do with this?

glenn
Robocop is not star wars you know SIM K68

ILoveHayden
i saw the movie

matreid
Why did you bump this thread from like two years ago?dontgetit

Nactous
I dislike Hayden.

ILoveHayden
Originally posted by matreid
Why did you bump this thread from like two years ago?dontgetit
cuz i was bored

ILoveHayden
Originally posted by Nactous
I dislike Hayden.
that is gr8

Sith-Nerd
this thread should be closed

ILoveHayden
yea

ILoveHayden
close it

Ken Kenobi
Do not bump threads out of boredom.

If you have something to add to the thread that's fine, but not like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.