Dooku's eyes??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
I'm sure this has come up before, but why didn't Dooku ever have the trademark glowing yellow eyes of the Sith, even when he was fully "Sithing out"?

Never made sense to me because he was a full fledged Sith Lord, and as evil as they came. confused

juggernaut74
Dooku was a smart man he probably figured out how to use the Dark Side without being consumed completely by it.

I think the Clone Wars series he showed yellowish eyes but it was in a vision iirc.

Galan007
There were a couple glimpses of his 'Sith eyes' during TCW... Like when he was using FL to torture Savage, for example:

https://i.imgur.com/JZa0kS4.jpg

...But it was a very rare occurrence.

I believe that Dooku did not have yellow Sith eyes at all times, because he tended to keep his dark sided emotions in check and was not fully consumed by them like the other Sith were.

Freedon Nadd
I like to believe the change of color occurs in the eyes when one fully surrenders themselves to the Dark Side. Dooku was obviously a conflicted Force wielder.

Eli Vanto
See I never saw Dooku as conflicted at all. He always seemed fully committed to the dark side.

Total Warrior

YousufKhan1212
He occasionally has yellow eyes in TCW, Filoni has confirmed that they were intentionally animated IIRC.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I'm sure this has come up before, but why didn't Dooku ever have the trademark glowing yellow eyes of the Sith, even when he was fully "Sithing out"?

Never made sense to me because he was a full fledged Sith Lord, and as evil as they came. confused Almost like the movies that spawned his character were as poorly conceived as the character was useless.

Or they knew that Christopher Lee was dignified, not a comical looking cartoon retard.

Zentrex

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
See I never saw Dooku as conflicted at all. He always seemed fully committed to the dark side.

Not entirely accurate. Obi-Wan makes a point about it in The Clone Wars show.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Zentrex
I thought it was part of Dark Side Degradation. Dooku probably kept it in check even while "sithing out" by using the force to keep his body from degrading.

That would imply Force concealment. stick out tongue

Total Warrior
Further proof that Dooku didn't consider himself like the other sith (from Dark Disciple):

Dooku (to Vos) - "Or you could join me again. We will defeat Sidious"
Vos - "I won't be your apprentice!"
Dooku - "No no, a team, equals"
Vos - "Sith don't work that way"
Dooku - "Are you and I ordinary Sith?"

I think that compared to other sith he wasn't fully into the dark side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.