World War Hulk vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Strength and weaponry in play, who wins?

carver9
Hulk

MrMind
Majestic stomps

deft
Originally posted by MrMind
Majestic stomps

Galan007
Majestic.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9

Majestic, quite easily.

spetznaz
No stips, and with weaponry in play?

Majestic - who is really a beast of beasts.

lawest9
No chance for WWH here, eh?

lawest9

Damborgson
Hulk

Adam Grimes
Majestic easily

DarkSaint85
Logan with his slightly superhuman strength was still able to slash WWH up. He was tougher, sure, but still cuttable. X-23 cut his eyes out.

Majestic with his Creation Blades, flight AND speed, somehow is losing this according to some lol.

Not to mention a simple BFR.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Logan with his slightly superhuman strength was still able to slash WWH up. He was tougher, sure, but still cuttable. X-23 cut his eyes out.

Majestic with his Creation Blades, flight AND speed, somehow is losing this according to some lol.

Not to mention a simple BFR. Don't forget his strength as well.

carver9
And Hulk stills punches him to sleep.

Adam Grimes

Not to mention a simple BFR. Or punch the juice out of him better than Sentry did.

Damborgson
Oh I just saw blades are in play. Hulks going to lose his head.

Putinbot1
Poor Hulk... Slice and diced. I don't like my greens cut that finely.

lawest9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Poor Hulk... Slice and diced. I don't like my greens cut that finely. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

MrMind
Majestic has advantage in every single area including strength

LordofBrooklyn
Majestros WITHOUT the blades!

MrMind
Majestic with one hand behind his back

Eon Blue
Hulk wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hulk wins. How?

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins.

Prove it!

Stoic
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wow. You getting off on your own custom spite thread is absolutely pathethic.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Wow. You getting off on your own custom spite thread is absolutely pathethic. What's pathetic is your own lack of a sense of humor, I know you're a Hulk fanboy but when you get to the point of insulting other posters then you're taking this fantasy forum too seriously.

No matter who your favorite character is, if you think it's that wrong in having a little fun with this then you need to step back.

spetznaz

Senor Cage
Majestic.

meep-meep
Majestic.

krisblaze
Majestic, easily.

lawest9
Originally posted by krisblaze
Majestic, easily. No chance at all for Hulk???

krisblaze
No chance at all for Hulk???
Not unless Majestic starts out crippled.

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Don't forget his strength as well. also an excellent post!

lawest9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
also an excellent post! Thank you sir.

spetznaz

Philosophía
The fact that speed still isn't properly understood how big of a game changer it is on the forum by many posters is quite simply baffling to me, really.

Putinbot1

Not to mention a simple BFR. missed this, also top notch.

@Phil and Spetz speed wrecks on a forum. It is perhaps the most easily exploited factor when you remove insane comic book logic that someone who moves a sonic speeds can perceive never mind react to someone at light speed etc.

DarkSaint85
Its literally like playing video games but your opponent has insane lag.

Eon Blue
Hulk is stronger.

lawest9
Hulk is stronger. Not necessarily, M rearranged an entire solar of planets and moons on strength alone by himself and without any amps or outside sources, don't believe that Hulk can do that, plus I stipulated weaponry to be used in my op along with physical prowess.

Emmy Evangeline
Hulk would win because he's a manger baby.

lawest9
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Hulk would win because he's a manger baby. Swooooooosh............

Eon Blue
Hulk would win because he can clap harder.

Senor Cage
Majestic is smarter, faster, almost just as strong, bad better weapons and gear. Cant see Hulk taking a majority.

Stoic
What's pathetic is your own lack of a sense of humor, I know you're a Hulk fanboy but when you get to the point of insulting other posters then you're taking this fantasy forum too seriously.

No matter who your favorite character is, if you think it's that wrong in having a little fun with this then you need to step back.

Please. You know exactly what you did here. You tied the Hulk's hands and then turned around and allowed Majestic to operate at full capacity, then sat in the corner giggling. I don't even know why anyone bothered to reply to this thread. Obvious spite.

Eon Blue
Please. You know exactly what you did here. You tied the Hulk's hands and then turned around and allowed Majestic to operate at full capacity, then sat in the corner giggling. I don't even know why anyone bothered to reply to this thread. Obvious spite.

thumb up

lawest9
Please. You know exactly what you did here. You tied the Hulk's hands and then turned around and allowed Majestic to operate at full capacity, then sat in the corner giggling. I don't even know why anyone bothered to reply to this thread. Obvious spite. Sir you are full of it, I did nothing more than create a thread between two powerhouse characters on equal grounds, Hulk has his celestial tech available to him here and not everyone believes that this is a spite thread, if you don't know why anyone bothered to respond to it.......then ask yourself why did YOU respond to it.

The Hulk in all of his forms is the be all and end all of everything for you Hulk fan boys and when someone creates a thread where he is equally challenged by another high Herald then you belly ache like a wounded buffalo that they " tied Hulks hands".........it's double standard hypocrisy and I wish you would take it somewhere else because it is sickening.

lawest9
thumb up You gave him the thumbs up on his post indicating that you agree with him, if you think that the thread is spite as well then why do you continuously keep posting Hulk wins????........more hypocrisy, you can't have it both ways.

lawest9

Adam Grimes
Please. You know exactly what you did here. You tied the Hulk's hands and then turned around and allowed Majestic to operate at full capacity, then sat in the corner giggling. I don't even know why anyone bothered to reply to this thread. Obvious spite. Where did OP tie Hulk's hands? He's allowed all of his powers. 🤨

spetznaz
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Where did OP tie Hulk's hands? He's allowed all of his powers. 🤨

I was wondering the same thing ...

lawest9
Originally posted by spetznaz
I was wondering the same thing ... This is the typical behavior of the HFB's, when met with a legit challenger to their beloved Hulk they whine and cry like an over sized baby, Hulk is the again........the be all and end all of their comic fantasy world.

carver9
This is the typical behavior of the HFB's, when met with a legit challenger to their beloved Hulk they whine and cry like an over sized baby, Hulk is the again........the be all and end all of their comic fantasy world.

I dont think that's the problem. I think the problem is, we know you dislike the character so you do everything you can to down him.

DarkSaint85

Not sure where he's being 'downed'.

h1a8
Carv. Let me ask you a question. In this fight, let's say that you have to be one of the characters. You can pick Majestic who has the ability to see Hulk moving in super slow motion (or a statue) with blades that can slice his head/limbs off, can throw or hit Hulk in space, etc. Or would you rather be Hulk?

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think that's the problem. I think the problem is, we know you dislike the character so you do everything you can to down him. Totally and 100% incorrect brother, it's just that many of Hulk lovers take the character's feats and stretch them to it's most extreme while downplaying yourself the feats of other characters, you too have in the past posted your opinion of Hulk as the winner of a battle against characters that he so obviously had no chance against without giving a coherent reason or response to why you think that he would win that battle when someone called you out on it, but I admit that in recent times you have done considerably better and have acknowledged Hulk not standing a chance against certain characters.

I am a Superman fan true enough, but I'm not as extreme about him as others who post on this forum and I do attempt to be objective, fair and honest when judging his chances against certain opponents, also believe it or not Hulk is in my top 5 favorite along with Supes, Thor, Capt. Marvel ( DC ) Silver Surfer and Green Lantern, at one time as a teenager SPIDER-MAN was once my no.1.

Eon Blue
Hulk wins because he could behead a hydra (as shown on panel) when Majestic has not. The sole compendium of truth lies upon the alter of irony. Serendipitous then, that fate decrees hypocrisy as the common denominator.

lawest9
Hulk wins because he could behead a hydra (as shown on panel) when Majestic has not. The sole compendium of truth lies upon the alter of irony. Serendipitous then, that fate decrees hypocrisy as the common denominator. Then again.........you can't agree with Stoic that this is a spite thread against Hulk if you honestly believe that Hulk wins this battle, right?

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Where did OP tie Hulk's hands? He's allowed all of his powers. 🤨

WW Hulk is the Green Scar actively holding back regardless of the fact that he could and did become more powerful during later stories. But let's allow Majestic to get all of his weapons, which should include prep time, and what do you get? Spite thread.

Then again.........you can't agree with Stoic that this is a spite thread against Hulk if you honestly believe that Hulk wins this battle, right?

And here you are attempting to be clever.

lawest9
WW Hulk is the Green Scar actively holding back regardless of the fact that he could and did become more powerful during later stories. But let's allow Majestic to get all of his weapons, which should include prep time, and what do you get? Spite thread.

And here you are attempting to be clever. And here you are never being able to be clever, I didn't put prep time in the OP, and again you close your eyes to Hulk getting his weapons as well.

lawest9
And THIS ..........is "tying the Hulk's hands".

https://images.app.goo.gl/qea49JC4UdFhNWmUA

lawest9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2FmWqG1fb5V9Zqc47

lawest9

BrolyBlack
Do you ever sleep or log off?

Eon Blue
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2FmWqG1fb5V9Zqc47

Wtf is with your weird responses after no one is even replying?

DarkSaint85
And THIS ..........is "tying the Hulk's hands".

https://images.app.goo.gl/qea49JC4UdFhNWmUA

Lol. I just don't think people want to acknowledge how scary speed and strength is, especially when paired with the Creation Blades.

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Do you ever sleep or log off? I wouldn't worry about it.

lawest9
Wtf is with your weird responses after no one is even replying? On the contrary you just responded to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.