Wolverine vs Damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Wolverine at his best without any outside amps.

vs

Damage

Who's taking this? Bfr is off.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine sheathes his claws and literally eats that goddamn ape.

lawest9
Damage few.

DarkSaint85
Damage loses.

ShadowFyre
Wasn't Damage fighting Superman somewhat equally? And then he lost to the Ape right? That's the last I remember of him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And then he lost to the Ape right?

Congorilla has the power of 133.87 Darkseids

ShadowFyre
So why can't Damage just punch Logan into orbit? Or since bfr is off, that same punch would get a ko

lawest9
So why can't Damage just punch Logan into orbit? Or since bfr is off, that same punch would get a ko This makes more sense than anything else posted on this thread. 👍

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine gets max damage from Class 100 blows all the time.

The trick is to temporarily overload his HF with many attacks, not to hit him really hard once (which won't matter, organs can't get more liquefied).

Besides, Damage couldn't handle Bats, he won't handle Wolverine.

DarkSaint85
thumb up Bats was dancing all around Damage, and got clocked by hits that Wolverine would shrug off.

Even assuming Wolverine doesn't do ANYTHING to Damage, one hour later and it's all over.

ShadowFyre
I guess I missed the Batman fight.

DarkSaint85
I guess I missed the Batman fight.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hk7w8Bsj/RCO013-1548262670.jpg

Batman was unprepped, and he landed one hit on Bats which broke 3 ribs. That's it.

ShadowFyre
Thanks. It's Batman, lucky he didn't shatter his arm.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Wolverine's ribs won't break.

I remind you, ShadowFyre, that your precious Thor couldn't do shit to Terminus... neither Mjolnir's physical strikes nor its energy attacks could even scratch him.

But Wolverine? His claws sliced through Terminus as if he was made out of rice paper.

----
----
Damage was a cheap "flavour of the week" character that failed to deliver.

Wolverine fights bricks all the damn time.

And not just retarded ape-like bricks - he was one of the only heroes capable of (briefly) hurting Titannus.

ShadowFyre
I'm not attacking your ****ing Canadian deity Stilt lol. I love Logan, just last I saw of Damage he was fighting heralds. I believe yall

StiltmanFTW
Good thumb up

Damage was meant to impress people on the beginning, yes.

But... it didn't last. That Congorilla one-shot clap came out of nowhere.

Since this is Wolverine at his best and BFR is off, it's safe to say Damage is screwed.

Wolverine actually fought a horde of 2099 hulks in Timestorm mini-series... he did well, killing and wounding some, till they piled up on him... and even then, he still wasn't knocked out no expression

Then you have him fighting a pack of Wendigos without his healing factor... and still getting up for more.

----
Carver can add some other loser monkeys from DC; it won't change a thing.

I hope DC will one day consider making some good villains, because this talking gorilla bullshit is getting boring.

Philosophía
I guess I missed the Batman fight. Here:

https://i.imgur.com/93aseRI.jpg

...oh, sorry, wrong scan.

cdtm
Logan can no more beat Damage, then he could a hammerless Thor.

Philosophía
Take away Thor's weather abilities and Wolverine pulls his dick out and rapes him.

cdtm
Exactly my point. thumb up

Stoic
I'm imagining Wolverine being treated like a dart. Not sure why Damage loses here? An hour is a long time to play keep away.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure why Damage loses here?

Try reading some Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.