Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
TmYX0D6Sunk

Like what I'm seeing, love Samurai Jack to death but not enough gameplay was shown so I dunno what to think yet.

Nemesis X
Well that came out of nowhere. A samurai jack game in 2020? It's like I'm back in the PS2 days. Love it.

Ridley_Prime
Wouldve preferred a more animated style in-game rather than the cell shading, but is something I guess.

Surtur
Looks good, especially for a game based on a cartoon.

Gotta get back, back to the past, Samurai Jack.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wouldve preferred a more animated style in-game rather than the cel shading, but is something I guess. You mean 2D?

I'm good on that. I've always preferred 3D games over 2D.

Also the game looks gorgeous.

cdtm
Looks like a shitty Flash game.

Surtur
U look like a shitty flash game!

cdtm
Well, I don't like to complain.

So wheh I do complain it means something.

Ridley_Prime
Funny enough, Samurai Jack had some silly flash games on Cartoon Network's site back in the day, but it looked closer to the show's art style than well this.

Not dumping on this game though. Might give it a try sometime when I have a shortened backlog again.

Jmanghan
Impressions are: It's kind of like a Dynasty Warriors game, imo, only you play as one character.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Impressions are: It's kind of like a Dynasty Warriors game, imo, only you play as one character.

Really?...not at all what i got from it, From what i've seen. Reminded me more of God of War or Ninja Gaiden even Itagaki was a advisor on this game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.