Krillin vs Android 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I know through dialogue and fights they're basically equals but whatever.

Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
18 if she gets serious.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
18 if she gets serious. The Z Fighters are pretty serious when it comes to "training". It might as well be an all-out fight.

Also didn't Krillin beat that one blind dude that defeated 18 by himself?

Galan007
#18 wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Galan007
#18 wins. But why?

Galan007
She's likely a good bit stronger if she scales anywhere near DBS #17.

She also has infinite stamina.

Henry_Pym

Galan007
thumb up

I'm just saying that IF she gets anywhere near the scaling #17 did in DBS, the gap would be that much larger.

Jmanghan
She's likely a good bit stronger if she scales anywhere near DBS #17.

She also has infinite stamina. I thought it was blatantly obvious that 18 doesn't scale to 17 anymore.

I'm of the opinion that her most powerful attack couldn't dent him based on the fact he stalemated SSB Goku pretty openly whereas 18 just a year or two prior was barely stalemating SS Goten and SS Trunks.

18 and Krillin have fought evenly but Krillin as of Super has done wayyy more impressive things.

Case in point: Krillin and 18 fight Majora, 18 gets her ass kicked, Krillin proceeds to whoop him. Hell, 18 seems to doubt either of them could take him until Krillin beats him.

Even before Krillin overcame his sense of smell he was fighting on par with him whereas 18 got downed by a single kick. "But Jman, Krillin got downed by Majora multiple times too." That's true, but he wasn't exactly "battle-ready" when it came to those attacks, he was surprised with those attacks, whereas 18 blocked and still got knocked down.

Krillin stands toe-to-toe with God Goku momentarily, and even manages to beat Gohan.

Even if we argue that 18 is marginally stronger (let's get that right out of the way now, if she is stronger it is absolutely not by much), she still might get beaten by his craftiness, as it's super underrated when it comes to his fights.

His Solar Flare x100 will come in handy heavily as well.

Jmanghan
Remember this thread is about who would win, not who is stronger. Krillin is very crafty and because of it he's overcome people with way higher power levels then himself.

Galan007
I mean, Krillin and #18 sparred less than a day before the ToP started, and #18 definitively got the better of him... And that was after Krillin's fights with Goku and Gohan.

Android power-scaling in DBS is just that absurd.

Jmanghan
I mean, Krillin and #18 sparred less than a day before the ToP started, and #18 definitively got the better of him... And that was after Krillin's fights with Goku and Gohan.

Android power-scaling in DBS is just that absurd. Damn, you right.

I concede but I definitely think he'd give her the fight of her life.

Galan007
I agree.

Krillin is criminally underrated.

Jmanghan
I think if he utilizes his abilities enough he can take her, but if he tries to fight her straight up he'll lose after an incredibly hard fight.

She doesn't really have a great answer for his Solar Flare x100 I feel. It's a pretty damn useful ability for anyone who has eyes.

I definitely think Krillin wins if he can pull it off.

I didn't come into this thread with a clear winner even if I did initially think Krillin would win btw.

Galan007
Depends how familiar #18 is with his attacks.

If she's even remotely familiar with them(which I'm sure she is, considering she's watched him fight multiple opponents, including Goku and Gohan in DBS), then when she saw him jump into the air and assume this stance:
https://i.imgur.com/RHZtuLc.jpg

She'd know to just cover her eyes or somesuch.

Now if(and that's a big IF) he caught her off guard with a Solar Flare and then spammed Destructo Discs, he could have a legit shot at taking her out.

Jmanghan
Depends how familiar #18 is with his attacks.

If she's even remotely familiar with them(which I'm sure she is, considering she's watched him fight multiple opponents, including Goku and Gohan in DBS), then when she saw him jump into the air and assume this stance:
https://i.imgur.com/RHZtuLc.jpg

She'd know to just cover her eyes or somesuch.

Now if(and that's a big IF) he caught her off guard with a Solar Flare and then spammed Destructo Discs, he could have a legit shot at taking her out. Covering eyes doesn't do anything, Gohan tried and it canceled out his eyesight and even prevented him from sensing energy.

Galan007
Gohan was still peeking through his arms like an idiot:
https://i.imgur.com/tA9NkvY.jpg

The others standing in the immediate vicinity(inc. #18) were unaffected just by turning away or shielding their eyes:
https://i.imgur.com/OdYjZjC.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.