I'm not a sexist guy but I hate womens sports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Especially womens contact sports like Rugby, Boxing and MMA.

samhain
Tennis is okay, athletics too I suppose. Don't know why women's snooker isn't a bigger thing, there's really nothing about it to suggest it would be awful unless their boobs get in the way.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Especially womens contact sports like Rugby, Boxing and MMA.

They absolutely DESTROY men's professional wrestling.

At least the Joshi style does. Their bodies let them do things most men simply could not. Only Dynamite Kid came close.

BlueFnord
What about women's volleyball ? Top tier in the women's sport hierarchy imo

StyleTime
Yeah, I remember having this discussion with you awhile back. I would highly recommend the recent Joanna vs Weili fight. That fight was one of the greatest MMA title fights of all time, men or women.

Women's strawweight is on fire at the moment. It's one of the deepest divisions in MMA. Bantamweight is too.

Flyweight is may as well be Valentina killing soccer moms though. Can't blame you for losing interest on that one. There are up-and-comers like Maycee Barber that are poised to raise the bar though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.