Jedi who can use the dark side?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Which Jedi in Legends and canon have been able to successfully tap into the dark side of the force without completely succumbing to it and becoming sith?

Sheev
Luke and Rey.

Total Warrior

Sheev
Vos fully became a Sith agent didnt he? Asajj was just able to bring him back to the light after he fell

Zentrex
Legends: Kyle Katarn is the prime example. Others include Jaden Korr, Mara Jade, Galen Marek, and Luke Skywalker. Man, I haven't thought about this in a while, there's probably tons of examples. Maybe even Xendor?

Canon: Rey, certainly. Kylo even felt the pull of the Light after he turned. Cere from the Fallen Order video game. Ahsoka, maybe? Even Dooku for the couple of decades before he went full-on sith. There's not too many Jedi in Canon, yet, so it's hard to say. I'm sure the High Republic stuff will change that.

Galan007
Ezra also.

Could unlock the Sith holocron, without showing any flagrant affinity to the dark side.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Sheev
Vos fully became a Sith agent didnt he? Asajj was just able to bring him back to the light after he fell He betrayed the jedi, but then he betrayed dooku, then fled with dooku from the jedi, then he said he wanted to kill Sidious... he was kinda confused

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
Ezra also.

Could unlock the Sith holocron, without showing any flagrant affinity to the dark side.

Looking back on that, I'm not sure I like it...especially when that whole dark side angle with him went nowhere.

Galan007
The Ezra/dark side plot went absolutely nowhere.

In the end, all we know is that he was capable of activating/studying the Sith holocron without ever really being drawn to the dark side... Which is quite something in hindsight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.