Superman vs the rest of the justice league (READ OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
Superman takes on his fellow leaguers but he has a considerable field advantage

namely that the fight will take place on the surface of the sun.

JL roster consists of: Wonder-woman, Martain Manhunter, Green Lantern(Hal), Green Lantern (Kyle) Captain marvel, Red Tornado, Hawkman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash (Wally) and Batman.

Everyone bloodlusted, no prep, perfect teamwork, WW has sword/shield/armor, otherwise standard gear, standard versions, speed equalized, GLs start with shields up.

Who wins and why?

DarkSaint85
Batman throws the sun at him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Batman throws the sun at him

Red sun?

DarkSaint85
No, normal sun.

I have also considered the possibility Aquaman eats the sun then punches Superman out.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Adam Grimes
Superman steals Wally's speed and punches all of them a trillion times in a single attosecond.

zopzop
A non sundipped, bloodlusted Superman could probably kill more than half that lineup with a wide angle blast of his HV.

Sundipped Superman stomps.

lawest9
Superman easily

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
A non sundipped, bloodlusted Superman could probably kill more than half that lineup with a wide angle blast of his HV.

Sundipped Superman stomps.

Half that lineup dies because the fight takes place on the fricking Sun, lmao.

xJLxKing

BestEverNoob
Speed is equalized,(This was kinda hidden, admittedly) so superman can't just blitz everyone.

Are you guys telling me Woner-Woman, Captain Marvel and two green lanterns, with maybe some backup from the others (Not sure how MM and Red tornado can deal with the sun), can't do ANYTHING to supes?

Because while my knowledge of DC isn't the best, I don't recall superman, even with the sun boost, being THAT powerful.

Adam Grimes
This takes place *on* the sun?

Wtf

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
This takes place *on* the sun?

Wtf

Bruce says "I'm Batman" and the sun overloads Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by BestEverNoob
Speed is equalized,(This was kinda hidden, admittedly) so superman can't just blitz everyone.

Are you guys telling me Woner-Woman, Captain Marvel and two green lanterns, with maybe some backup from the others (Not sure how MM and Red tornado can deal with the sun), can't do ANYTHING to supes?

Because while my knowledge of DC isn't the best, I don't recall superman, even with the sun boost, being THAT powerful.

Wonder Woman would be burning from the Sun.

So would Red Tornado.

The GLs would be focussing their shields on the sun, let alone Superman.

Martian Manhunter will push the Sun onto Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.