Goblin Slayer vs Mugen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
(Goblin Slayer & Samurai Champloo)

Mugen has been hired by a Goblin Chieftain to guard his cave so the battlefield is kinda a rocky forest

Round 1.) 1v1

Round 2.) Goblin Slayer gets Priestess & Mugen gets Jin and Fuu as back-up if the fight gets rough.

Round 3.) they fight in the cave and Goblin Slayer gets prep. (3v1)

Jmanghan
1. Mugen low-diff, if even that.

2. Team 2 stomps.

3. Uh... Who's the 3? The prep makes a difference so he probably takes this one.

I really don't think GS has the stats to keep up with Mugen for very long, he usually gets his ass kicked by stuff that he should be defeating like the Goblin Lord and Goblin Champion. His willpower is pretty amazing and it allows him to pull through some pretty heavy wounds, but that won't help much when Mugen chops his head off.

However, GS is incredibly crafty, and he could potentially kill the entire Champloo team with prep if he ambushes them.

GS with prep and knowledge in a 1v1 could take a 5/10 at best IMO.

Mugen would win against most silver ranks tbh, I'd argue he could stand toe-to-toe with a Goblin Champion. Yes, Mugen would've died against Oniwaka if Fuu hadn't said anything, but consider he was wayyyy faster then the Goblin Champion, Mugen was badly poisoned by something that was going to kill him in a matter of hours, as well as being in "agony" the entire time. Despite all this he still put up a good fight and was able to continue performing superhuman feats left and right.

Henry_Pym

Jmanghan
GS can't hit him. Mugen is far better in every category and GS will never be able to hit him.

I'd argue GS loses even if Mugen is unarmed.

Honestly GS is shit physically compared to other Silvers as well.

Henry_Pym

Jmanghan
Mugen was able to stand toe-to-toe with Jin who dodged point-blank gunfire twice. He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.