MCU: How does the franchise redeem the Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

Dr Will Hatch
Make him scary and out of control like he was in the first Avengers movie.

riv6672

-Pr-
Hulk for me, peaked in Age of Ultron and has been on going downhill ever since. He was funny in Ragnarok, sure, but he wasn't the legitimately scary thing we had been warned about in the movies leading up to AoU.

They really need to bring back the Jekyll and Hyde aspect of the character, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
They really need to bring back the Jekyll and Hyde aspect of the character, imo.

There is the rumour that they will introduce Immortal Hulk to MCU and have Wolverine fighting him in his first appearance.

Of course, it's still too early and we'll be reading plenty of other rumours before - and if - it happens.

riv6672
That sounds like pure fanboy-ism! laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
just keep killing bane

riv6672

Impediment
Hulk was so f*cking nerfed in Endgame.

I was aching to see something like Wanda "turning Banner off", like Jean Grey did in "Onslaught", and letting only the Savage Hulk go wild.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Impediment
Hulk was so f*cking nerfed in Endgame.

I was aching to see something like Wanda "turning Banner off", like Jean Grey did in "Onslaught", and letting only the Savage Hulk go wild.

Technically, Hulk wasn't even present in Endgame.

It was Banner in Hulk's body.

Kazenji
I get that they went with Professor Hulk in Endgame, But even that version in the comic's still raged out.

Adam Grimes
Make him kill himself.

BruceSkywalker
you don't redeem hulk coz you don't want to satisfy message board rage... big grin big grin big grin big grin laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
I get that they went with Professor Hulk in Endgame, But even that version in the comic's still raged out.

They went with Banner Hulk, actually.

Professor was a different beast - a unique mix of Savage, Fixit and Banner.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Technically, Hulk wasn't even present in Endgame.

It was Banner in Hulk's body.

The writers referred to him as Smart Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't matter what they called him, it was clearly Banner. Not some new personality or a merge.

Darth Thor
Doesn't matter what they called him, it was clearly Banner. Not some new personality or a merge.

It does matter. Because they created this incarnation. Not the comics.

-Pr-
There is the rumour that they will introduce Immortal Hulk to MCU and have Wolverine fighting him in his first appearance.

Of course, it's still too early and we'll be reading plenty of other rumours before - and if - it happens.

Is that the one that comes out when Banner is asleep?

BruceSkywalker

it'll still be ruffalo version big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is that the one that comes out when Banner is asleep?

It's the current one, Pr.

You know, scans and comments are posted everywhere, in the forum you post most often durhulk

He comes out when night begins. It has nothing to do with being asleep, Banner can be fully awake or f*cking dead at the time, it won't matter. He will still transform.

He apparently overcame that nighttime limitation too, but I need to read up on that.

It's actually the Devil Hulk personality, fyi. Same Devil Hulk that was introduced two decades ago.

https://i.ibb.co/JmSnk8p/infohulk.png

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it'll still be ruffalo version big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

No doubt about that thumb up

-Pr-
It's the current one, Pr.

You know, scans and comments are posted everywhere, in the forum you post most often durhulk

He comes out when night begins. It has nothing to do with being asleep, Banner can be fully awake or f*cking dead at the time, it won't matter. He will still transform.

He apparently overcame that nighttime limitation too, but I need to read up on that.

It's actually the Devil Hulk personality, fyi. Same Devil Hulk that was introduced two decades ago.

https://i.ibb.co/JmSnk8p/infohulk.png

No doubt about that thumb up

You assume I pay attention to any of that shite.

StiltmanFTW
There's little else to read about there, unless you're into MrMind's collection of pics showing carver's lips... confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It does matter. Because they created this incarnation. Not the comics.

So what? How does it matter, exactly?

It was still Banner, as the film showed us. His every scene, his every line.

-Pr-
There's little else to read about there, unless you're into MrMind's collection of pics showing carver's lips... confused

Yeah, wtf is up with that.

So, a few sites have confirmed that Ruffalo is going to be in She-Hulk. I wonder if they'll use him as the cautionary tale so Jennifer won't go off the rails (which I asked for years ago).

Darthvaderrocks
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Make him scary and out of control like he was in the first Avengers movie.

This. He was a great character in those movies, i liked him just not in endgame much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.