Rogol Zaar vs Herald Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Zaar vs Cosmic Thor

StiltmanFTW
Rogol breaks Thor's knees, gets him on all fours and rapes him anally till he bleeds out and dies.

carver9
Thor

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rogol breaks Thor's knees, gets him on all fours and rapes him anally till he bleeds out and dies. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/u3wr73o

MrMind
Zaar

Kazenji
Rogol Zaar

even supes was having trouble beating him.

TheHulkster
Zaar loses this badly.

https://imgur.com/a/6Lr4deG
https://imgur.com/a/EiSX6vq
https://imgur.com/a/dqYbVWB

carver9
Yeah, it's a non fight tbh. Supergirl with Zaar axe was doing well against him. Zaar is powerful but Thor is on an entirely different level. Thor 10/10 and easily imo

CosmicComet
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Zaar loses this badly.

https://imgur.com/a/6Lr4deG
https://imgur.com/a/EiSX6vq
https://imgur.com/a/dqYbVWB

What is supposed to be so impressive about this?

Thor isn't even fast enough to touch Rogol.

MrMind
Rogol's fight with Superman shaked an INFINITE dimension, he would've one shot horseface and thor at the same time

carver9
Hyperbole

vansonbee
Anyone got scans of the fight between Zaar and superman/supergirl?

TheHulkster
Hulk does that.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/46592686/SmartSelect_20191203-224749_Chrome.jpg.html

Stoic
Thor can suspend temporal forces now though. It's due to his new stature as the King of Asgard. He isn't just a thunderer. Speed means nothing to him at this point, and then enrich him with cosmic power. Zaar may in all honesty, be suspended in time by this kind of power. Thor as of right now is above Zaar. Believe what you will, but Thor has become a decently sized Cosmic. I'm talking Monarch level powerful here, or better.

MrMind
it's amazing people like carver or stoic who been here for 15 years, and never read a single comics in their life. you wonder....what are they doing here, maybe cure your dyslexia first?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind
Rogol's fight with Superman shaked an INFINITE dimension, he would've one shot horseface and thor at the same time

sbp is easily skyfather level
to give you a perspective superman constantly has trans level feats

Thor loses here, even classic thor or OF thor

only king thor and above can beat rogol

And where is Herald Thor?

Stoic
He's the Herald King. It's a no contest.

Stoic
it's amazing people like carver or stoic who been here for 15 years, and never read a single comics in their life. you wonder....what are they doing here, maybe cure your dyslexia first?

Bored and evil. Hell of a combo.

-Pr-

I'm pretty sure I've told you not to bash before. Now would be a good time to stop.

carver9

Lol... you're right, I havent read a comic book, like ever. Good observing there my friend "who send me friend requests on Instagram and like my photos".

Damborgson
laughing what ??

carver9
Lol... yep, I got a request and didnt know wtf it was. I usually dont accept anyone but I decided to do it this time. Then he posted a pic yesterday that is only on my private page on instagram. Looked through my posts and stories and yep, its him, looking at my stories and liking my pics. He...got...removed.

carver9
The crazy thing is, I removed that picture off of my instagram months ago which means he is saving my sh**

AlbertoJohnAvil
...that's beyond weird..

celeyhyga17
Thor

DarkSaint85
Hey celey, have you seen the latest forum ruling on Hercs?

Adam Grimes
I haven't, Darksaint. What is it??!

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... yep, I got a request and didnt know wtf it was. I usually dont accept anyone but I decided to do it this time. Then he posted a pic yesterday that is only on my private page on instagram. Looked through my posts and stories and yep, its him, looking at my stories and liking my pics. He...got...removed.

What was the posted pic? A pic of you?

carver9
What was the posted pic? A pic of you?

Yep

ilikecomics
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Are you happy with it?

I think it should prevent hulk wank but im worried it's still defined too nebulously rn for me

ilikecomics
Yep

I like to imagine him getting them printed on cardstock and making a really slick carver deck.

MrMind
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing what ??

nobody is interesting in friending his instagram that only got 70 followers

he's a selfie freak who posted all his uggo pics on his twitter sick

MrMind
The crazy thing is, I removed that picture off of my instagram months ago which means he is saving my sh**

nobody is interested in saving your ugly pictures or befriending your lame ass

it's all on your public twitter for the whole world to see, unfortunately...

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
...that's beyond weird..

a virgin in his 40s keep posting selfies online? yes it's beyond weird

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I haven't, Darksaint. What is it??!

TheHulkster
So what was the dispute and what was debunked?

ilikecomics
So what was the dispute and what was debunked?

A herc is a mystical unit that doesn't translate to strength the way people have said it does.

TheHulkster
But the way the ruling appears, it equates to the force of a punch, right?

ilikecomics
But the way the ruling appears, it equates to the force of a punch, right?

No, not in a straight line way.

carver9
Didnt understand that ruling not one bit but, ok.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thor stomps

MrMind
Rogol stomps

TheHulkster
Thor stomps

Clearly.

celeyhyga17
Yeah. Wasnt surprised. A herc is a measurement of mystical energy after all.

Btw u guys should take it here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=666337&pagenumber=6#post17100434

Diesldude
Edit.

Senor Cage
Zaar, easily.

Stoic
How is Zaar going to easily beat a guy that is his superior in every single way? What with punches suspended in time? All Father Thor would slap his head off.

Senor Cage
Faster, stronger, more durable, etc..

Old blondie doesn't stand a chance.

Stoic
Thor can manipulate time these days. Stronger? Lol. Rogol went to the center of a planet to destabilize it in order for it to blow up. Thor is more powerful than Odin, and Odin could destroy a planet on a whim. These are different levels of power. Stonger? Lol no, faster? How when Thor can suspend him in time. More durable? Not quite. You see when he's actively amping himself, Sky Fathers are far above a character like Zaar. Thor can go toe to toe with Galactus. Galactus would eat Zaar.

Khazra Reborn

celeyhyga17
thumb up

Philosophía
Rogol beats the utter shit out of him.

Stoic

carthage
Rogol moves at Daredevil speed and skull****s him

Damborgson

Stoic
This is an entirely different level of power, when it comes to versatility, Thor at this time puts Zaar"s speed to shame. Anyone saying that he lacks the ability to be injured by All Father Thor, with all of the benefits that come with the title as written, plus the power cosmic, Mjolnir, and his storm abilities have deluded themselves. He would bully the shit out of Rogol.

DarkSaint85
Have you seen the latest Thor, Stoic?

Stoic
I have. Why do you ask?

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
I have. Why do you ask?

An all out Thor blast with the PC, channelled through Mjolnir etc.....is "only" enough to shatter continents.

MrMind
I have. Why do you ask?

why lie?

Stoic

Stoic

MrMind
you gotta repeat it one more time, we can't hear you up here

DarkSaint85
How is it hyperbole?

Hyperbole is EXAGGERATION. If you seriously think that Cates is exaggerating with his continents statement, then..... logically, it means All Father Thor isn't even on that level.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Hey, I'm chalking it up to yet another example of comic characters not being the sum of their parts on paper.

Two examples that come to mind:

Colossus with full Cytorrak amp plus 20% of the Phoenix Force.
Sodam Yat with Ion entity and GL ring

Cates is going to realise that writing for such a character is going to be damn hard, so either it's short lived, or he'll be written as being underwhelming.

carver9
Only continents? Galactus is greater than a continent, or many. You're giving in to hyperbole. Regular Thor can shatter continents without the PC. Honestly DS for the love of God. Thor is a Sky Father. Thor has all of the power that comes with the title, or should I argue Superman and Maxia being waylaid by a gas station exploding?

He's a Sky Father. Zaar is not on this level. Find the true fallacy where it lies.

Do you want to be reported again? Don't step to me with shit that you don't know.

Also, Thor slapped Bill with so much force that it was comparable to stars exploding.

TheHulkster
An all out Thor blast with the PC, channelled through Mjolnir etc.....is "only" enough to shatter continents.

Nowhere does it indicate that the blast is all out. All it states is that he fires a blast that could destroy continents.

celeyhyga17
Hey, I'm chalking it up to yet another example of comic characters not being the sum of their parts on paper.

Two examples that come to mind:

Colossus with full Cytorrak amp plus 20% of the Phoenix Force.
Sodam Yat with Ion entity and GL ring

Cates is going to realise that writing for such a character is going to be damn hard, so either it's short lived, or he'll be written as being underwhelming.
Smh..

He just forcefully manipulated the energies of an amped Galacatus.
Blasts that could shatter continents is irrelevant. And why would u think shattering continent level of power is an all out blast for him? Thats asinine.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Asinine is assuming when the death of the universe comes knocking on your door, and you're trying to hold him off and save a planet, you fire your weakest blasts thumb up

Good to see CIS is still in play for Thor laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud ah well there we have it. Galactus continental confirmed.

DarkSaint85
Lol I'm just amused that Thor doesn't go all out here. And if he doesn't go all out now, when the stakes are so high, why would he go all out against Rogol?

celeyhyga17
thumb up

Asinine is assuming when the death of the universe comes knocking on your door, and you're trying to hold him off and save a planet, you fire your weakest blasts thumb up

sad

Uve been reading comics long enuff to know that comics dont always show what u think it should show.

TheHulkster
thumb up

Maybe he doesn't want his own blast to destroy the planet.

TheHulkster
Lol I'm just amused that Thor doesn't go all out here. And if he doesn't go all out now, when the stakes are so high, why would he go all out against Rogol?

When a certain someone doesn't use his superspeed when the stakes are high, why would he use it against Thor, Hulk, etc ?

But full capacity right?

DarkSaint85
Alas, superspeed is always on.

Please read forum rules, Hulkster smile. I did not write them.

Edit: besides, Flash and Superman DO use their superspeed when the stakes are high.

Can you show the same for Power Cosmic Thor? smile

TheHulkster
Alas, superspeed is always on.

Please read forum rules, Hulkster smile. I did not write them.

Edit: besides, Flash and Superman DO use their superspeed when the stakes are high.

Can you show the same for Power Cosmic Thor? smile

Full capacity is always on. Superspeed is the example shown in the rules. Superman, more often than not, does not use his Superspeed when the stakes are high. Superspeed is Flash's main power.

PC Thor is using his PC and successfully holds Black Winter off long enough for Galactus to complete feeding.

carver9
Nowhere does it indicate that the blast is all out. All it states is that he fires a blast that could destroy continents.

Exactly

carver9
Full capacity is always on. Superspeed is the example shown in the rules. Superman, more often than not, does not use his Superspeed when the stakes are high. Superspeed is Flash's main power.

PC Thor is using his PC and successfully holds Black Winter off long enough for Galactus to complete feeding.

A universal level threat.

DarkSaint85

With a blast that can shatter continents, yes.

Are you also of the opinion thats not his all out blast? That a showing that Iron Man can replicate in a Hulkbuster is enough to hold the Black Winter off?

Doesn't speak much for the Black Winter, lmao. Universal threat being held off by a continental attack.

As for the rest of your argument with people not in the thread, Superman and Flash still use their top speed more often than PC Thor uses his all out blasts, using your logic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Can i get a scan of the "continental" blast?

DarkSaint85
Exactly

Carv, hello!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
I thought it was pretty clear, no?

In short: "Hercs" are not a means of accurately quantifying physical strength. It is moreso a way of gauging mystical energy output.

TheHulkster
A universal level threat.

That's a good point. The blast directly holds off a universal level power, yet is basically being lowballed due to potential collateral damage.

Galan007
Can i get a scan of the "continental" blast? https://i.ibb.co/6rq1fmv/Thor-2020-004-018.jpg

DarkSaint85
That's a good point. The blast directly holds off a universal level power, yet is basically being lowballed due to potential collateral damage.

Nope, not using collateral damage, sorry to burst your bubble before you try and turn it back on me.

The blast is DIRECTLY said to be able to shatter continents. Not as a byproduct, as direct damage.

So no, not collateral damage smile

Collateral would be arguing Thor is hurt/strained by the effort of doing so, lol.

carver9

This goes back to the Superman vs World Forger showing where a small continental size dent happened to the planet after punching WF.

DarkSaint85
Reported.

And not remotely the same.

celeyhyga17
I agree. Not really the same.

For the most part though I think energy blasts should be treated differently from physical attacks.... Especially considering the source of this energy. This was lightning from mystical/cosmic/godly sources.
The way it may or can affect objects like continents is ultimately irrelevant here.

Thor has hurt extremely powerful beings like Chaos King with his lightning even at his standard unamped levels.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It was shown that the blast could shatter continents, but it never said that it could shatter ONLY continents.
The absence of ONLY, doesn't that it's limit.

Galan007
This goes back to the Superman vs World Forger showing where a small continental size dent happened to the planet after punching WF. It's not the same at all, carv.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Adam Grimes
Ok. When Superman shook the entire PZ it didn't specify it was ONLY the PZ. Therefore, he probably shook the multiverse as well. thumb up

DarkSaint85

Adam Grimes

celeyhyga17
He also used a lightning blast and made amped Galactus his son.
Plus the range of that lightning is ridiculous. It gave pause to a universal(possibly multiversal) threat. Shattering continents is basically a throw away line. It's ultimately irrelevant.
Anyways, story aint over... Wonder wut happens next.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I agree. Not really the same.

For the most part though I think energy blasts should be treated differently from physical attacks.... Especially considering the source of this energy. This was lightning from mystical/cosmic/godly sources.
The way it may or can affect objects like continents is ultimately irrelevant here.

Thor has hurt extremely powerful beings like Chaos King with his lightning even at his standard unamped levels.

Sounds good in my opinion. Not every author will agree, though. Just the way it is.

TheHulkster
It was shown that the blast could shatter continents, but it never said that it could shatter ONLY continents.
The absence of ONLY, doesn't that it's limit.

This. "Only" is DS's word.

AlbertoJohnAvil
that attack was able to temporarily halt Black Winter, the same thing almost killed Galactus, he had to run away to survive.

Khazra Reborn

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Different blast there.....

Damborgson
Thor holding off the power of a Universe eater with the power of continent shattering.

If only Cates knew how riled we get over these things.

Anyways, this creature has legitimate fears, it literally crushed alternate DC.

So Thor holding it back momentarily is super high end already, regardless of the text.

TheHulkster
Same blast.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor holding off the power of a Universe eater with the power of continent shattering.

If only Cates knew how riled we get over these things.

Anyways, this creature has legitimate fears, it literally crushed alternate DC.

So Thor holding it back momentarily is super high end already, regardless of the text.
It crushed a galaxy that shares some features, but none of the feats of DC.

DarkSaint85
Same blast.

Proof please.

And it does not negate the fact he's screaming as he shoots the first blast.

Damborgson

Adam Grimes
How long did it take?

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
Proof please.

And it does not negate the fact he's screaming as he shoots the first blast.

The proof is what is clearly shown on the page. He maintains the blast for 14 seconds and at that point, he is unleashing it casually.

AlbertoJohnAvil
it's not saying the door is only Continental level, it's saying that there was so much power in him that a bolt of lightning alone could shatter continents lol

Stoic
it's not saying the door is only Continental level, it's saying that there was so much power in him that a bolt of lightning alone could shatter continents lol

Exactly.

StiltmanFTW

TheHulkster

https://imgur.com/a/tBKQJ1E

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Funny how dctards pretend everything is canon, only to deny it when it doesn't work in their favour.

I'm not targeting good ol' DS85 here, just saying.

waves at Stilt nervously

AlbertoJohnAvil
Cates confirmed that the continental+ lightning isn't even close to this Thor's maximum potential.

https://twitter.com/Doncates/status/1239357410587955202?s=19

There you have it, directly from the writer himself.

Wheres saint at? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/Xp378pGG/Screenshot-52.png

carver9
Cates confirmed that the continental+ lightning isn't even close to this Thor's maximum potential.

Tbh, this is common sense. I dont even know why a writer would have to intervene.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Its AMAZING how ignorant dc fans be laughing out loud laughing out loud
But THat's NoT blatant trolling though.

Had we argued Superman being continental, we'd be "reported" and bashed for TroLLlIng. OH the double standards lmaoo

Adam Grimes
Had we argued Superman being continental, we'd be "reported" and bashed for TroLLlIng. OH the double standards lmaoo You guys did try that. Remember how well it went for you? Lol

DarkSaint85

Writer interviews are inadmissible, as per forum rules smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not when it was used for Superman's MUlTiVeRsAl punch though

TheHulkster
Writer interviews are inadmissible, as per forum rules smile

What feat is being refuted?

DarkSaint85
None?

I am talking about the general section, 'Non canon sources'.

Of which writer interviews are such. I don't know why you want to attempt to argue this point with me, am happy to get a mod in smile

TheHulkster
None?

I am talking about the general section, 'Non canon sources'.

Of which writer interviews are such. I don't know why you want to attempt to argue this point with me, am happy to get a mod in smile

The point is that nothing shown is being refuted. The statement, for what it's worth, is about what will allegedly be shown in the future, none of which is admissable until it happens, if it happens. Just a verbal Easter egg. No one is disputing that the blast is multi-continental as stated in the book.

DarkSaint85
Cool.

So the events as happened in the book where he's straining, as of now, is his limit. In future, sure, bring it on with the multiversal blasts or whatever.

But as of now, Herald Thor with PC and Allfather amp etc is straining with a continental blast. And his strained face shows he's near or at his limit.

No writer interview can refute this smile

TheHulkster
Cool.

So the events as happened in the book where he's straining, as of now, is his limit. In future, sure, bring it on with the multiversal blasts or whatever.

But as of now, Herald Thor with PC and Allfather amp etc is straining with a continental blast. And his strained face shows he's near or at his limit.

No writer interview can refute this smile

You mean where he's casually talking through most of the 14 second blast, indicating far less than maximum effort? Thought that was resolved several days ago here and just happens, by chance, to be in line with the statement.

DarkSaint85
So the arrghh and the facial expression is.....? Answer this point first please.

You also have to prove (good luck) that the effort at the end of the blast is as strenuous as the effort at the start.

TheHulkster
So the arrghh and the facial expression is.....? Answer this point first please.

You also have to prove (good luck) that the effort at the end of the blast is as strenuous as the effort at the start.

Dramatic effect.

And no I don't. This entire discussion is based on your assertions for purposes of low balling. You must prove maximum effort and the notion of reduced effort at the end of the blast. The latter borders on some real deal reaching.

DarkSaint85
So Thor wanted to create dramatic effect? Curious.

Or the writer and artist did? So what does dramatic effect mean to you?

TheHulkster
So Thor wanted to create dramatic effect? Curious.

Or the writer and artist did? So what does dramatic effect mean to you?

Well, Thor is dramatic. You have a similar principle here.

https://imgur.com/a/8DNdcOH

celeyhyga17
DS.... Maaan.... Come on.

"continent level".....

Anyways i knoww u just playin. Carry on.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
DS.... Maaan.... Come on.

"continent level".....

Anyways i knoww u just playin. Carry on.

Hes serious

DarkSaint85
Hey, my point was that we can't just stack Thor's greatest feats on top of Odin's greatest feats then stack Surfer's greatest feats on top to arrive at what Herald Thor is capable of.

Am happy to BZ that, if people wish. Herald Thor as of Thor#4, vs Surfer/Thor/Odin amalgamated into one being. So I will be stacking Godblasts on top of Surfer's speed etc.

DarkSaint85
My BZ offer still stands (thanks Albert for reminding me). Anyone smart/brave enough to take me up on this?

carver9
Thor stomps

MrMind
Zaar pulls Thor's head out of his body, and shoves it up TOBA Hulk's ass

AlbertoJohnAvil
My BZ offer still stands (thanks Albert for reminding me). Anyone smart/brave enough to take me up on this?

laughing out loud

It would've been Continental, if the statement was "The Blast could shatter ONLY Continents".
But, in reality, there wasn't any ONLY before or after the word *Continents*.
So, it means that it wasn't only continent level, but above it, because of the lack of ONLY.

ENGLISH, learn it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the black winter was upon that planet at the same time as galactus feeding. He had to leave.
I swear it's like these dc stans don't read

DarkSaint85
So you want to BZ me? smile

Then after you school me in English, you can show me all these wonderful Street Fighter comics, and the canon comic where Polaris bloodbended the Hulk.

AlbertoJohnAvil
bz you on what

DarkSaint85
bz you on what

Learn to read.

Edit: I'm not spoon feeding you.
Edit edit: it's common knowledge
Edit edit edit: it's common sense

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud you got SCHOOLED on this thread and make a fool of yourself and ran away when you got proven wrong. now you wanna "bz" me lmao

DarkSaint85
Lol how was I schooled?

My central point still remains the same.

Herald Thor hasn't shown anything that says he's a combo of Odin, Surfer and Thor stacked.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's completely irrelevant to "continental" being Thors limit.. WHICH you got schooled on laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Do you have proof he can do more than continental blasts? Herald Thor only please.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the blast halted Black Winter, which is so powerful that Galactus had to eat FIVE SPECIAL Planets to survive it.

But it's continental because a certain poster can't read laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
It could shatter continents.

That's all it could do. I mean, words are pretty clear there.

Like Moon Knight no longer having moon powers.
Manga being inadmissible on the forums
Polaris bloodbending Hulk being non canon
I'm not even sure what your reading of Batman/Freeze is, lmao.

But yeah, you're right, reading is MY problem.

Ok Albert laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Where did it say that's all it could do?

It didn't say "IT COULD ONLY SHATTER CONTINENTS"

The absence of ONLY, means that it's not the limit.

that attack was able to temporarily halt Black Winter, the same thing almost killed Galactus, he had to run away to survive. But I like how you continue to ignore that point laughing out loud knowing it outright disregards the "continental" statement

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/9zgw4qPr/lws.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/K3D9NDZS/dasc.jpg

Surfer said it destroyed Galactus' previous universe, Thor sees a replica of DC Universe getting devoured by it.

dc stans are laughable. You're dismissed saint, don't make a fool out of yourself again laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Where did it say that's all it could do?

It didn't say "IT COULD ONLY SHATTER CONTINENTS"

The absence of ONLY, means that it's not the limit.

that attack was able to temporarily halt Black Winter, the same thing almost killed Galactus, he had to run away to survive. But I like how you continue to ignore that point laughing out loud knowing it outright disregards the "continental" statement

Ah cool, the no limits fallacy. I could kiss you right now.

The absence of ONLY, means kissing you is not the limit lmao. When someone tells you 'Albert, I could do X for you' , secretly in your mind you're thinking 'AHA! I got you now, the absence of 'only' means the sky's the limit!!!!'

But ok, let's do scaling (something YOU said you didn't like to do).

It halted Black Winter for 14 seconds, who scared and nearly killed Galactus, who whilst amped and fed was hurt by BRB/Skuttlebutt, who was almost killed by Thor, who halted BW, who....

Yep, great circular logic here, thanks.

Edit: and as Thor fires off the blast that is not his limit, he's straining as if he's doing the biggest poop in the world.

Nah, IF he could do better than that blast ( which we have no proof for), it'll surely be easy for him right?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, a galactus whos obviously above continental.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>