RIP Max Von Syndow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Three Eyed Raven and Exorcist

Dead at 90

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/mar/09/max-von-sydow-star-of-the-exorcist-and-the-seventh-seal-dies-aged-90

RIP

Jmanghan
RIP.

riv6672
The Power of Christ compels me...

...to sadly post RIP. sad

Surtur
and now his watch has ended

Putinbot1
Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here!

-Ming RIP

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here!

-Ming RIP

I was just about to post that. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I was just about to post that. thumb up to many men of a certain age, he will always be Ming, Bash.

Bashar Teg
don't forget liet kynes

bless the maker and his water. bless the coming and going of him. may his passage cleanse the world. may he keep the world for his people

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
don't forget liet kynes

bless the maker and his water. bless the coming and going of him. may his passage cleanse the world. may he keep the world for his people Forgot he was in Dune, that film so disappointed me, I read the book as the fil..was being made... probably the worst thing I could do.

StiltmanFTW
Rest in peace.

Eon Blue
RIP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.