The Jedi Council leadership alternatives??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Yoda was obviously #1 on the Council, with Mace being #2. But say both of them were killed....... Who would have been promoted to the #1 & #2 slots?

-During TPM
-During AOTC
-During ROTS

Total Warrior
Ki Ad Mundi sounded like the third most influential. He wasn't the most powerful, but likely the wisest(?). By RotS definitely Kenobi

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Ki Ad Mundi sounded like the third most influential. He wouldn't be the most powerful, but likely the wisest(?), at least by AotC. I'da sat, TPM=Yaddle or Mundi, AotC=Mundi. By RotS definitely Kenobi

Lord Stark
I think in all 3 eras:
#1 Plo Koon: Permanent member of the Jedi High Council and one of the two leaders of the Council well-respected master throughout the order.
#2 Oppo Rancisis: Also centuries old and would later have proven leadership of other Jedi Masters on Saleucami. Also as a bonus lead the Council of Reconciliation on one of the two permanent seats alongside Plo Koon.

Other Candidates:
Yaddle: This one was actually pretty difficult as she is one of the most ancient members of the order who trained Master Rancisis, could be swapped out for Plo Koon in the TPM era.

Saesee Tinn: Permanent member of the High Council one of the most gifted swordsmen in the history of the order.

Ki-Adi Mundi: By the time of AOTC would be a natural candidate for the #2 spot given he was no longer a Jedi Knight. Permanent member of the High Council.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Seems to have naturally moved into the #3 spot of the Council by the time of ROTS. One of the wisest masters in spite of his youth. Could make a solid Master of the Order.

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Ki Ad Mundi sounded like the third most influential. He wasn't the most powerful, but likely the wisest(?). By RotS definitely Kenobi

Mundi def not in TPM. He was still a Jedi Knight

Sheev
Plo would be one of the alternatives in any era. For sure.

In TPM and AOTC maybe Yaddle or Rancisis.

By ROTS, Kenobi would definitely be the other.

NewGuy01
It was Ki-Adi. If I'm not mistaken, in TPM, the original plan was for him to be portrayed as having equal status to Yoda and Mace on the council.

Eli Vanto
Was that confirmed anywhere?

Sheev
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It was Ki-Adi. If I'm not mistaken, in TPM, the original plan was for him to be portrayed as having equal status to Yoda and Mace on the council. Was he even a Jedi master at that point?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It was Ki-Adi. If I'm not mistaken, in TPM, the original plan was for him to be portrayed as having equal status to Yoda and Mace on the council.

He was literally the lowest-ranked on the council in TPM.

ares834
He's clearly talking solely about the movies and the filmmakers' original intentions. And it make sense. Ki-Adi is pretty much the only other council member who speaks.

Also, just because he was only a knight doesn't mean he wasn't more influential than the other masters. A different Jedi (I think it was An'ya Kuro) mentioned that it was a huge honor for a knight to be appointed to the Council.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834
He's clearly talking solely about the movies and the filmmakers' original intentions. And it make sense. Ki-Adi is pretty much the only other council member who speaks.

Also, just because he was only a knight doesn't mean he wasn't more influential than the other masters. A different Jedi (I think it was An'ya Kuro) mentioned that it was a huge honor for a knight to be appointed to the Council.

We also got limited views into the Council's deliberation. In Canon, I do think he is a Jedi Master by the time of Naboo.

McP
Originally posted by ares834
And it make sense. Ki-Adi is pretty much the only other council member who speaks.

The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Stark
We also got limited views into the Council's deliberation. In Canon, I do think he is a Jedi Master by the time of Naboo. I don't think anything in canon has stated that he was only a Knight during TPM.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think anything in canon has stated that he was only a Knight during TPM.

If just looking at canon probs not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.