The Phantom Stranger vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Basic versions, who wins?

MrMind
Your thread sucks

PS can solo a multiverse of doctor strange

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
Your thread sucks

PS can solo a multiverse of doctor strange You're a DC fanboy, that's not unexpected coming from you.

LordofBrooklyn
The Stranger DESTROYS Dr. Strange!

Senor Cage
Base Phantom Stranger went toe to toe with Spectre. PS easily.

spetznaz

lawest9
I've no problem with PS being above DS, but I called him out for being a DC fanboy because he said that PS is"multiverses above Stranges" which was an extreme overstatement, of course Phantom Stranger is above Doc Strange, but DS has taken on beings of this caliber before and did quite well.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by lawest9
I've no problem with PS being above DS, but I called him out for being a DC fanboy because he said that PS is"multiverses above Stranges" which was an extreme overstatement, of course Phantom Stranger is above Doc Strange, but DS has taken on beings of this caliber before and did quite well.

Mr. Mind is probably referring to the Spectre/PS encounter, when The Presence said that if they were to continue to fight, ALL of creation would have been destroyed.

DCnU PS is on a different level, TBH.

lawest9
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Mr. Mind is probably referring to the Spectre/PS encounter, when The Presence said that if they were to continue to fight, ALL of creation would have been destroyed.

DCnU PS is on a different level, TBH. A different level as in weaker or stronger?

Senor Cage
Much stronger. Dr. Strange has never shown that type of power.

MrMind
classic doctor strange cannot even hold a candle to PS, his villains cannot hold a candle to PS

even shuma gorath and dormammu are below PS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.