Steven Seagal vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/vt2vw4t

vs.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/8/80419/1872229-250px_karatekid.png

Props to DS for the idea.

Philosophía
JrFO7Mj84hQ

Tyson is Karate Kid

Galan007
My favorite part was the debilitating ear slap at 3:20. Tython didn't even see it coming. thumb up

cdtm

DarkSaint85
Thank god for the subtitles. I didn't understand a word either of them said.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thank god for the subtitles. I didn't understand a word either of them said.

Throw in Sly Stallone, and imagine them enacting a scene from Gods and Generals.

That turd suddenly becomes watchable. smile

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
My favorite part was the debilitating ear slap at 3:20. Tython didn't even see it coming. thumb up You may have loved that ear slap but seagul still got his a$$ kicked by Tyson, Tyson would kill him in RL as KK would kill him in the comics if written correctly.

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
You may have loved that ear slap but seagul still got his a$$ kicked by Tyson, Tyson would kill him in RL as KK would kill him in the comics if written correctly.

Absolutely.

Good luck avoiding Tyson's lightning hooks at the top of his game. I bet he would have clobbered Ali, come at me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
My favorite part was the debilitating ear slap at 3:20. Tython didn't even see it coming. thumb up

thumb up

Seagal only pretended to lose, Tyson was getting raped in that fight.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Seagal only pretended to lose, Tyson was getting raped in that fight. No sir and definitely not in a RL fight.

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm
Absolutely.

Good luck avoiding Tyson's lightning hooks at the top of his game. I bet he would have clobbered Ali, come at me. Ali best chance of beating a prime Tyson would've been during Ali's first career before the three year lay off, when Ali returned after after the 3 yesrs he was still obviously great and accomplished a lot in the sport but you can tell his body filled out a little more and while still very skilled but had loss a good bit of the hand and foot speed and he wasn't the dancing master that he was before as well, but his speed was soooooo great originally that he was still faster than anyone else.

lawest9
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.