Silver Surfer vs Reverse Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1) a race around an abandoned planet, RF on foot and Surfer flying above on his board

2) an all out battle between the two.

Galan007
Flash in both.

MrMind
RF in both

nortonek
Originally posted by Galan007
Flash in both.
Reasons ?

lawest9
Bump

Stoic
The Surfer is intangible. How would Reverse Flash win in an all out fight?

lawest9
Can't RF also go intangible as well?

Magnon
Originally posted by Stoic
The Surfer is intangible. How would Reverse Flash win in an all out fight?
By punching him in the face, the way Thor, BRB, Thanos, etc. always do. As far as I know, Surfer has NEVER been able to phase through their punches.

DarkSaint85
New Surfer is indeed now completely intangible.

Not that it matters. RFlash can reverse time still right? Or am I out of the loop?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Magnon
By punching him in the face, the way Thor, BRB, Thanos, etc. always do. As far as I know, Surfer has NEVER been able to phase through their punches.

Surfer right now is stuck indefinitely in an intangible state. When he is punched before, he is solid. He currently can't go solid.

Magnon
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Can he still use his powers on others?

lawest9
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Can he still use his powers on others? Tbh I based my thread off of basic SS and not current one, my bad for not specifying.

DarkSaint85
Thanks lawest for clarifying.

And to Magnon: he can still blast with the PC.

Stoic
I'm not familiar with Reverse Flash. He can alter time? So Lawest, Reverse Flash is an amped version of the Flash that you've pitted against an older version of the Surfer? Seems fair.

TheHulkster
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Can he still use his powers on others?

Yes.

lawest9
As far I understand it RF power set is standard, if not than someone who might know a little more sbout him is welcome to weigh in on him.

Stoic
DS said that he has control over time.

DarkSaint85
This is pre 52, or just around that time, so apologies if my memory is shaky. Maybe someone can please correct me.

But he was able to scan someone's timeline, and pull and delete people from their timeline at will.

So with Barry, he just erased Barry's best friend from when he was a kid so that he became a lonely child growing up.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
DS said that he has control over time. Here is a rundown of his powers and history.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Eobard_Thawne_(New_Earth)

lawest9
Here is a better source of info.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eobard_Thawne

MrMind
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.