Whos faster between Hulk and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Reaction/Straight Forward

https://i.postimg.cc/w1XF4225/pawo.jpg

Adam Grimes
This is your time to stand up for the right cause, my brother Stilt.

Stoic
The Hulk is faster. Wolverine is more agile, and has superior fighting skills.

carver9
Wolverine reflexes are crazy as well.

Adam Grimes
Bump

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk is faster.

Faster on foot, i.e. when he's sprinting... under Mark Waid, okay.

Faster when it comes to reflexes? Yeah, right. Not even close.

CosmicComet
Pretty much equal.

Both are faster than Thor.

BrolyBlack
I feel like this thread is a distraction because alberto lost another bz and wont live up to his end of the deal, much like Lob losing a bet to PB.

Awful

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I feel like this thread is a distraction because alberto lost another bz and wont live up to his end of the deal, much like Lob losing a bet to PB.

Awful

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, BADASMOKER!!!!

BrolyBlack
I went to Brooklyn and asked around about you, nobody knew who you are, but they did say anyone who calls themselves "Lord of Brooklyn" is a bonesmoking crack addict.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud nice to see you back

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud nice to see you back

Cheerssmile

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I went to Brooklyn and asked around about you, nobody knew who you are, but they did say anyone who calls themselves "Lord of Brooklyn" is a bonesmoking crack addict.

THE DAY YOU ENTER MY CITY WILL BE YOUR LAST!!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Faster on foot, i.e. when he's sprinting... under Mark Waid, okay.

Faster when it comes to reflexes? Yeah, right. Not even close.

I never said anything about his reflexes though. The Hulk has faster travel speeds and initial burst speeds.

h1a8
Wolverine is faster in every way except running speed.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Wolverine is faster in every way except running speed.

No he isn't. If the Hulk has faster sprint speeds, that means that his limbs are capable of moving faster. In this case it isn't even close.

h1a8
No he isn't. If the Hulk has faster sprint speeds, that means that his limbs are capable of moving faster. In this case it isn't even close.

Wrong! We go by what's shown in comics. Wolverine is significantly faster than Hulk in combat speed. Hulk is faster in travel speed. Just look at all their fights against each other. It's clear as day.

By your argument Usian Bolt is faster than Bruce Lee in his prime.

Psychotron

Running speed =/= combat speed, or do you think Usain Bolt has faster reflexes than Floyd Mayweather?

StiltmanFTW
I never said anything about his reflexes though.

Try reading the OP next time, then. The thread is about both:

Reaction/Straight Forward

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Wrong! We go by what's shown in comics. Wolverine is significantly faster than Hulk in combat speed. Hulk is faster in travel speed. Just look at all their fights against each other. It's clear as day.

By your argument Usian Bolt is faster than Bruce Lee in his prime.

He might be.

Originally posted by Psychotron
Running speed =/= combat speed, or do you think Usain Bolt has faster reflexes than Floyd Mayweather?

He might be. Superman has tremendous running speed. His limbs actually move that fast, which allows him to throw more punches per minute than Solomon Grundy. The Hulk can run far faster than Wolverine, which is an example that he would be capable of also throwing more punches per minute than Wolverine. Pretty simple right?

DarkSaint85
I never knew one threw punches with their feet

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I never knew one threw punches with their feet

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l3g00YU1xZnn0P3Og/giphy.gif

Psychotron
He might be. Superman has tremendous running speed. His limbs actually move that fast, which allows him to throw more punches per minute than Solomon Grundy. The Hulk can run far faster than Wolverine, which is an example that he would be capable of also throwing more punches per minute than Wolverine. Pretty simple right?

Simple, but wrong. Reflexes aren't just about how fast your limbs can move. Muscle memory is the key here. Fighters have so much training that all of their moves are drilled into them over thousands of hours of repetition. They don't need to think before they move, it's all reflex and instinct. Wolverine's training and MA skills make him faster than Hulk in combat. At the end of the day Hulk is just a brute that relies on raw power and strength. Weightlifters and NFL players have explosive speed due to their muscle mass and fast twitch fibers (Hulk), but they can't fight as fast as trained fighters (Wolverine).

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
THE DAY YOU ENTER MY CITY WILL BE YOUR LAST!!!!

Your on lockdown you fool. You know nothing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Psychotron
Simple, but wrong. Reflexes aren't just about how fast your limbs can move. Muscle memory is the key here. Fighters have so much training that all of their moves are drilled into them over thousands of hours of repetition. They don't need to think before they move, it's all reflex and instinct. Wolverine's training and MA skills make him faster than Hulk in combat. At the end of the day Hulk is just a brute that relies on raw power and strength. Weightlifters and NFL players have explosive speed due to their muscle mass and fast twitch fibers (Hulk), but they can't fight as fast as trained fighters (Wolverine).

thumb up

Concert pianists have lightning fast fingers.

That doesn't mean a semi trained boxer can't just outspeed them and punch their lights out.
This is human to human comparison, of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.